+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2011 Applicant Please Join this Page...........

Wolvy

May 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6-29-2011
AOR Received.
PER: 9-1-2011, 10-4-2011 2nd AOR
Med's Request
10-28-2013 & RPRF requested, doc request 12-27-2013
Med's Done....
11-8-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
03-19-2014
vikas123 said:
Hi Experts,

Yesterday, I got my and my wife's medicals done. I may send the passports in next 1 week.

I m the Primary applicant. I am planning to land in Canada first. <b>Can my wife come after 3-4 months????</b>

I am blessed with a daughter 2 mnths back. I didnt intimate the CIC as she hasnt got the passport. In India, to apply for the passport for a minor, one of the parents passports should be updated with Married status. Which none of us have.

Now, I am thinking that once we get the visa stamped, I should send my wife's Passport for Reissuance with Married status and also apply my daughter paasport with that. This may take 2-3 months. After that they both can come to Canada.

Kindly help me out as I am really confused.

vikas

Vikas, I'm not sure if this would work. I don't think that it would be possible to to add your child to your case after visa stamping, I think you'd have to add your child to your application before that, as CIC states to alert them of additions to your family. If not and your visa is issued then you'd have to sponsor your child in the family class and I don't think that process would be as quick as 2-3 months. But I could be wrong, hopefully someone with more experience will chime in.

Wolvy

May 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6-29-2011
AOR Received.
Med's Request
10-28-2013 &amp; RPRF requested, doc request 12-27-2013
Med's Done....
11-8-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
03-19-2014
awai ali said:
Dear all,

at last i have sent my application again CIO .........i hope this time they will not commit the mistake and check the application with open eyes............Mandie Please include me in tracker.........thanks for all kindness.
Good Luck Awai!!! I hope it sails through with no problems.

awai ali

Champion Member
May 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2011
Doc's Request.
March 2013
File Transfer...
April 2012
Med's Request
March 2014
Med's Done....
April 2014
Interview........
February 2014
Passport Req..
PPR1 and PPR2 in June with gap of 10 days .....
VISA ISSUED...
ما شاء الله ,الحمد لله......July 2014......
LANDED..........
September 2014...Living Happily in Vancouver B.C.
Wolvy said:
Vikas, I'm not sure if this would work. I don't think that it would be possible to to add your child to your case after visa stamping, I think you'd have to add your child to your application before that, as CIC states to alert them of additions to your family. If not and your visa is issued then you'd have to sponsor your child in the family class and I don't think that process would be as quick as 2-3 months. But I could be wrong, hopefully someone with more experience will chime in.
I myself was surprised to listen the whole story.............i was not agree but was waiting for some strong opinion.............thanks Wolvy for wishing

vikas123

Star Member
Mar 3, 2011
India Gate, Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-06-2011
Doc's Request.
with application
AOR Received.
done
IELTS Request
done
File Transfer...
done
Med's Request
done
Med's Done....
done
Interview........
done
Passport Req..
done
VISA ISSUED...
done
LANDED..........
done
Wolvy said:
But, as soon as I intimate them about the new addition in the family, they wil ask me for her passport. and passport issuance may take 3 months...

neways pls guide me can my wife( who is the co applicant) can come after 3-4 months of my arrival.????

anita ashok

Oct 22, 2011
anita ashok said:
hi mandie,
could u please add our details in your tracker.i have given the details below.thankyou.
noc: 3142
app filed:23/06/2011
1 per:25/08/2011
rbvo:20/092011
[hi mandie,
thankyou very much, and could you add my visa office as new delhi. thanks again.
regards
anita/quote]

Wolvy

May 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6-29-2011
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
11-8-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
03-19-2014
vikas123 said:
But, as soon as I intimate them about the new addition in the family, they wil ask me for her passport. and passport issuance may take 3 months...

neways pls guide me can my wife( who is the co applicant) can come after 3-4 months of my arrival.????
Your wife could land on the visa after you until its validity has expired. So it would all depend on how much time is left on your visa when you land. I wouldn't advise a delay in informing the VO about your new baby, it may delay your case to get the passport and then medical for the baby. But it would be a shorter wait than having to do a family application later on. Perhaps some with experience in this will let you know. Good Luck:)

MurtazaH

Star Member
Jun 22, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/06/2011
AOR Received.
1st AOR: 29/7/2011
IELTS Request
Sent With The Application
File Transfer...
22/8/2011
Med's Request
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Not Yet
Guys I just checked my E-CAS, It shows ''Decision Made''............... I am too much disappointed I know it is a bad sign, I m totally confused I dont know what to do I have not received anything from V O, Plz guide me what to should I do???? below is the detail of my E-CAS.....

We received your application for permanent residence on June 1, 2011.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on July 29, 2011. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on December 2, 2011.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

Wolvy

May 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6-29-2011
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
11-8-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
03-19-2014
Hopefully it is just an ecas error. Do you know if the VO verified your documents/work experience yet? Try not to worry too much, it may be just error in status. Good Luck.

vikas123

Star Member
Mar 3, 2011
India Gate, Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-06-2011
Doc's Request.
with application
AOR Received.
done
IELTS Request
done
File Transfer...
done
Med's Request
done
Med's Done....
done
Interview........
done
Passport Req..
done
VISA ISSUED...
done
LANDED..........
done
Wolvy said:
Your wife could land on the visa after you until its validity has expired. So it would all depend on how much time is left on your visa when you land. I wouldn't advise a delay in informing the VO about your new baby, it may delay your case to get the passport and then medical for the baby. But it would be a shorter wait than having to do a family application later on. Perhaps some with experience in this will let you know. Good Luck:)
R u sure that i can still sponsor my daughter later on as one of the champion member said that If i do this, my daughter can never come to canada...

MurtazaH

Star Member
Jun 22, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/06/2011
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
22/8/2011
Med's Request
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Not Yet
Wolvy said:
Hopefully it is just an ecas error. Do you know if the VO verified your documents/work experience yet? Try not to worry too much, it may be just error in status. Good Luck.
I hope it would be an error but........................... God knows what happened, There is no verification so far.

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
MurtazaH said:
Guys I just checked my E-CAS, It shows ''Decision Made''............... I am too much disappointed I know it is a bad sign, I m totally confused I dont know what to do I have not received anything from V O, Plz guide me what to should I do???? below is the detail of my E-CAS.....

We received your application for permanent residence on June 1, 2011.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on July 29, 2011. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on December 2, 2011.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.
Hi, so sorry to hear about this....but I suggest you wait for the said letter.
Mandie

asamnani

Star Member
Nov 17, 2009
ALL

World Education Services (WES) Credential Evaluation of Pakistani Applicant

HIGHER EDUCATION: Universities and Institutes of Technology

What to Submit
1. All final or provisional degree certificates e.g. Bachelor, Master, Master of Philosophy, PhD
AND
2. Individual Mark Sheet/Result Card issued by the university.
If elective courses are not listed on the Mark Sheet, please provide a syllabus or some other type of official documentation for the course.

How to Submit
You may make photocopies and have the copies attested by the HEC. The HEC should then place the attested documents in an envelope, seal the envelope, and sign it across the flap before returning it to you to forward to WES. If the seal is unbroken when the envelope reaches WES, the documents will be accepted.

Your guidance is required on the above information?
I have a master degree, Based on this information, Should I submit only Master Degree to WES for Credential Evaluation or combine Degree(Master & Bachelor)

Thanks

MurtazaH

Star Member
Jun 22, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/06/2011
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
22/8/2011
Med's Request
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Not Yet
mandiebraxton said:
Hi, so sorry to hear about this....but I suggest you wait for the said letter.
Mandie
now waiting & confusion start...............

Next week I'll send them an e-mail regarding E-CAS inquiry ,
I'll be appreciated if anyone share a matter/draft to make an inquiry to London Visa Office. Thanx