3 May 2012. In Process: May 21,2013
Passport Req..
July 23,2013
VISA ISSUED...
July 31,2013
LANDED..........
Aug 17, 2013
Hello,
I just receive Test invitation email from Aug 26 to Sept 25. I am going for my fingerprint tomorrow
:)

Reactions: hssrp

moonlightshadow

Jun 14, 2024
Chrome or Safari browser is recommended for taking the test. Don't use Firefox. The software might not be compatible which is tracking you during the test.
Thank you.
Safari does not work on Win7. Not sure about Chrome.
Things seem pointing at avoiding Win7 to stay on safe side.

fumbie

Star Member
Oct 7, 2021
Hello,
I just receive Test invitation email from Aug 26 to Sept 25. I am going for my fingerprint tomorrow
:)
Nice, congrats! What is your timeline? Was looking for it in the spreadsheet just to get an idea of how the agents are processing applications.

TruHP

Jul 30, 2024
Do the colours in the spreadsheet mean anything? I couldn't find a colour key. Just curious..lol. Thanks!

hssrp

Champion Member
Dec 19, 2019
USA
Thank you.
Safari does not work on Win7. Not sure about Chrome.
Things seem pointing at avoiding Win7 to stay on safe side.
Chrome works on Win7 however, with Win7 being out of support, it is best to avoid Win7 to be on the safe side. Below link has the details of what browsers and devices are allowed by IRCC. There is no mention of the OS though.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/canadian-citizenship/become-canadian-citizen/citizenship-test/online.html

Reactions: moonlightshadow

hssrp

Champion Member
Dec 19, 2019
USA
Do the colours in the spreadsheet mean anything? I couldn't find a colour key. Just curious..lol. Thanks!
Yes, they do mean something. The row number 3 are the headers and have the code for each of them, for example AOR is ORANGE, in-progress is RED. If a user ID is in orange color, it mean her/she has only reached till AOR stage.

reachforjay

Star Member
Jan 15, 2018
Just logged in to see my background verification was completed July 31st. Citizenship test status updated to in progress August 21st. Tracker also shows test scheduled for between September 6th and August 5th but no invitation email received as yet. I guess you can update the sheet?

paces

Aug 3, 2024
Hi guys. I have a few questions.
Is fingerprinting a necessary step? if so, will it come before or after the test? I will be out of the country for about 2 months. I am worried that I may miss the deadline of fingerprint.
Will the background check comes before or after the test?
What is the next step after AOR?
My timeline is as below:
Submitted: July 23rd
AOR: August 1st
After AOR, I received two letters that mentioned me to register the tracker on August 8th and 15th.
Thank you guys! Good luck!

hssrp

Champion Member
Dec 19, 2019
USA
Just logged in to see my background verification was completed July 31st. Citizenship test status updated to in progress August 21st. Tracker also shows test scheduled for between September 6th and August 5th but no invitation email received as yet. I guess you can update the sheet?
Thank you, spreadsheet updated