USA
Type: Online application

Physical Presence Days: 1107

Application: Couple (common-law)

Application Sent: July 30

Delivered:July 30

AOR: August 08

Linked to tracker: August 10

Since then nothing. Who got AOR at the same time, any updates?
Added to the spreadsheet, the first 6-8 weeks are mostly silent for most of the applications, so it is normal.

Reactions: Cayman

h2o_o2_co2

Star Member
May 23, 2019
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Update:

Type: Online Application
Physical Presence Days: 1099
Application: Single
Application Sent: July 11th
Delivered: July 11th
AOR: July 19th
Tracker Linked: July 23rd
Test Invite on tracker: August 2nd
Test Window: Aug 16th - Sep 14th
Test Email Invitation : August 7th
Test Taken: Aug 16th
Test Completed on Tracker: Aug 16th (Update on Aug 20th)
Background - In Progress
Language - In progress
Physical Presence - In progress
Prohibitions - In progress

Reactions: anishtrip and hssrp

hssrp

Champion Member
Dec 19, 2019
USA
Update:

Type: Online Application
Physical Presence Days: 1099
Application: Single
Application Sent: July 11th
Delivered: July 11th
AOR: July 19th
Tracker Linked: July 23rd
Test Invite on tracker: August 2nd
Test Window: Aug 16th - Sep 14th
Test Email Invitation : August 7th
Test Taken: Aug 16th
Test Completed on Tracker: Aug 16th (Update on Aug 20th)
Background - In Progress
Language - In progress
Physical Presence - In progress
Prohibitions - In progress
Spreadsheet updated

Reactions: h2o_o2_co2

bhavin24

Star Member
Jul 14, 2013
Ottawa
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
App. Filed.......
07-03-2019
Doc's Request.
17-04-2019
AOR Received.
16-06-2019
Med's Done....
23-07-2019
Do you go past the registration page, enter application/UCI number and then it shows you verification screen with your partially hidden email ID? If yes, and you do not get the code in your email (including spam) then it is definitely going to your representative. Did you use any other rep for yourself or your dependents? I have had this issue resolved for at least 15-20 people in the April/May groups and EVERYONE had the same issue, the rep was getting the code though it shows your email.

If you are not even reaching the verification code step, then try a different browser and type the numbers manually, it doesn't work well with copy paste.
Hi, you are right. It shows my personal email address partially hidden, and yet I am not receiving those verification code emails. And yes, I did use another representative for my spouse. I will reach out to them and see if they are getting this email on my behalf. Thank you.

Reactions: hssrp

hssrp

Champion Member
Dec 19, 2019
USA
Hi, you are right. It shows my personal email address partially hidden, and yet I am not receiving those verification code emails. And yes, I did use another representative for my spouse. I will reach out to them and see if they are getting this email on my behalf. Thank you.
sounds good, let me know how it goes.

Reactions: bhavin24

bhavin24

Star Member
Jul 14, 2013
Ottawa
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
App. Filed.......
07-03-2019
Doc's Request.
17-04-2019
AOR Received.
16-06-2019
Med's Done....
23-07-2019
sounds good, let me know how it goes.
Finally! Yes, my other representative from the past was getting these verification code emails. I was able to connect with them today and they shared the code with me. I am logged in my tracker now!

Reactions: tuhadapeo and hssrp

eparker42

Star Member
Apr 3, 2018
Vancouver
Category........
Other
Hi. I got Aor only. What happens if I change my address? Is it better not to do any changes?
It does not matter if you change your address. You can send IRCC a webform informing about it. In my case I had to move to a new address just before my oath, and during oath they double check the address with you so there is always opportunity to update it.

moonlightshadow

Jun 14, 2024
Hello, as regards citizenship test; can someone please confirm or advise if online citizenship test will work OK on Windows 7 or Linux PC platforms? I assumed it should not be a problem but I often had some issues accessing websites functionalities due to Firefox and other browsers being out of support (or working as extended version for instance) on Win7 for example.
PS: Although I am asking this question in context of my application (July 2024), if this is a off topic or you think it should be posted in a new thread please let me know.

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Hello, as regards citizenship test; can someone please confirm or advise if online citizenship test will work OK on Windows 7 or Linux PC platforms? I assumed it should not be a problem but I often had some issues accessing websites functionalities due to Firefox and other browsers being out of support (or working as extended version for instance) on Win7 for example.
PS: Although I am asking this question in context of my application (July 2024), if this is a off topic or you think it should be posted in a new thread please let me know.
Chrome or Safari browser is recommended for taking the test. Don't use Firefox. The software might not be compatible which is tracking you during the test.

Reactions: hssrp