+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JULY 2012 Applicants join here

Teni

Star Member
Aug 17, 2012
My husband is in Canada, we got married this year 2012 i filled my application and sent my application straight from Nigeria July 4th it got to (Mississauga) 9th of July, my Questions are
1.How would i know i have gotten an approval to move to the second stage
2. i used my husband postal addr in Canada, but used my Email and his Email addr, are we both going to be contracted to move to the next stage?
just anxious, tired of staying alone, guys i need answers please
thanks

smvi

Jun 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/05/2012
Doc's Request.
10/3/2012
AOR Received.
07/26/2012
File Transfer...
07/31/2012
Med's Done....
05/19/2012
Passport Req..
08/23/2012, In Process 11/5/2012
VISA ISSUED...
Soon........
LANDED..........
Wanna go to Toronto as soon as possible
Teni said:
My husband is in Canada, we got married this year 2012 i filled my application and sent my application straight from Nigeria July 4th it got to (Mississauga) 9th of July, my Questions are
2. i used my husband postal addr in Canada, but used my Email and his Email addr, are we both going to be contracted to move to the next stage?
thanks

Hi.. Once the CIC starts with July applications, you will receive email from CIC about yr app is received(AOR). In some cases , they dont send AOR , instead they directly send approval letter..This letter will be send to sponsored email address, then it will be send to yr visa office...

bagelbagel81

Jun 13, 2012
Sydney
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11th Jul 2012
AOR Received.
25th Sep 2012
File Transfer...
25th Sep 2012
Med's Done....
2nd Jul 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17th Jan 2013
VISA ISSUED...
22nd Jan 2013
LANDED..........
6th June 2013!
Teni said:
thanks
Hi Teni,
Would you like me to add you to the spreadsheet? If so, when did you do your medicals, and what VO are you going through?
Hopefully this forum can be a source of advice, encouragement, and company for you! Congrats on sending your application- Hopefully we start seeing some AORs/sponsor approvals next month some time!

Sweden

VIP Member
Mar 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/04/2012
File Transfer...
13/07/2012
Med's Done....
02/02/2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
05/11/12, received in Canada 19/11/12
LANDED..........
24/11/12, PR card received 30/01/12
Teni said:
thanks
Hey, and welcome! staying alone is hard, and it's the case for most applicants here, so for sure we will understand how you feel.

For the first stage, the letter(or email) is sent to the sponsor (he will receive a mail or a letter to his own address).
Then your file is transferred to the VO, and the correspondence starts to be with you as the applicant. You will be given a file number and you can check on updates on the internet directed. It is now always very updated ( depending on your VO) but sometimes you can see some progress.

Good luck with waiting, you have done as much as you can and sent your application, so now it's just waiting...
Cheers,
Sweden

JimM

Sep 7, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-07-2012
smvi said:
Hi.. Once the CIC starts with July applications, you will receive email from CIC about yr app is received(AOR). In some cases , they dont send AOR , instead they directly send approval letter..This letter will be send to sponsored email address, then it will be send to yr visa office...
And looking at the June spreadsheet and some of the times on it, we should, (hopefully), be seeing the first of the July AORs shortly

Kamar

Star Member
Aug 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bagelbagel81 said:
Hi Teni,
Would you like me to add you to the spreadsheet? If so, when did you do your medicals, and what VO are you going through?
Hopefully this forum can be a source of advice, encouragement, and company for you! Congrats on sending your application- Hopefully we start seeing some AORs/sponsor approvals next month some time!
Hi
Could you please update my info on the Spreed Sheet? I am already on the list, but tthe following dates are not corect. Please update.
Application Sent:- July 09, 2012
Application Received by CIC : - July 11, 2012

bagelbagel81

Jun 13, 2012
Sydney
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11th Jul 2012
AOR Received.
25th Sep 2012
File Transfer...
25th Sep 2012
Med's Done....
2nd Jul 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17th Jan 2013
VISA ISSUED...
22nd Jan 2013
LANDED..........
6th June 2013!
Kamar said:
Hi
Could you please update my info on the Spreed Sheet? I am already on the list, but tthe following dates are not corect. Please update.
Application Sent:- July 09, 2012
Application Received by CIC : - July 11, 2012
No worries, Kamar. Your details have been updated:)

blessedelaine

Dec 10, 2009
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
61312 mailed out
Doc's Request.
n/a
Nomination.....
61512 CPC-M received
AOR Received.
82112- thru email
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
012813-email/ Submitted all docs: 040213
VISA ISSUED...
042513 PDOS.......:042613
LANDED..........
AOR received August 21!! To God be the glory.. :)

Pls update spreadsheet..

If they gave the UCI number, and mentioned that they will forward to Manila office,was that just AOR or already considered APPROVAL too? Just to confirm.

JimM

Sep 7, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-07-2012
blessedelaine said:

Pls update spreadsheet..

If they gave the UCI number, and mentioned that they will forward to Manila office,was that just AOR or already considered APPROVAL too? Just to confirm.
Congrats!

blessedelaine

Dec 10, 2009
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
61312 mailed out
Doc's Request.
n/a
Nomination.....
61512 CPC-M received
AOR Received.
82112- thru email
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........

dawndarkharp

Star Member
May 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-06-2012
AOR Received.
10-10-12
Med's Done....
17-05-2012
Omg congrats!!! That's so quick! I'm really nervous and hopeful to receive our AOR soon! It looks as though things are moving quickly. Can anyone provide me with the email address CIC will be mailing from so I can add it to my "safe list" I'm so scared the email will get deleted without me even knowing!

Thank you :)

KJG

Champion Member
Jun 4, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 28, 2012
AOR Received.
June 14, 2012
File Transfer...
June 20, 2012
Med's Done....
Jan 3, 2012
Interview........
Oct 4, 2012 9:00am
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 4, 2012
LANDED..........
Nov 9, 2012
blessedelaine said:

Pls update spreadsheet..

Congrats on your AOR!!! No an AOR is not considered approval.....you should get that within 2 days to 14 days it might come email and it might come snail mail.........you should be able to log into ecas in a few days and under your name it will say Decision Made when approval has gone out!!!! :D

Teni

Star Member
Aug 17, 2012
Hi guys
Thanks for all ur answers i appr8t, sure u can add me to the spreadsheet, i actually did my medicals, and sent it along side my application, it was one of their requirement , medicals are to be sent with the applications., visa office is Ghana

mmacedo

Star Member
Jul 5, 2012
Montreal, QC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Everybody,

Checking previous months spreadsheets, it seems that CIC has 2 different teams currently working on outland sponsorship applications: one team is currently working on May submissions and the other one is working on June. May is almost done, as they are working on applications received by 15th ~ 18th and from 22nd to the end of May it has already been processed last month by the other team.

I guess they'll start a whole new batch in the next couple of days and they may skip to us, Julyers ;)

As I'm a PR (sponsor), I already have my UCI # from my PR Card, that I could use to check e-CAS. But there's a better tool to check the application status, as e-CAS takes some time to be updated. We can call CIC at 1-888-242-2100 and then select 1 - 2 - 3 - UCI# (8 digits) - 1 - Year of birth (4 digits) - 1. Once you have the AOR or approval, it will tell you.

I have started checking it once a day and I'll keep you posted.

Good luck to us all :D

Marcos

blessedelaine

Dec 10, 2009
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
61312 mailed out
Doc's Request.
n/a
Nomination.....
61512 CPC-M received
AOR Received.
82112- thru email
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Here is the contention of what i received:

This refers to the Application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class you submitted to this office on
behalf of ____________.

You have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor. Accordingly, the Application for Permanent
Residence for your relative(s) has been forwarded to a visa office abroad for further processing.
Should you need to submit additional information or make any further enquiries regarding the
Application for Permanent Residence for your relative(s), you may contact the visa office by e-mail,
fax, or in writing as follows:

MANILA
Embassy of Canada
Visa Section
PO Box 2168, Makati Central PO
Makati City 1200
Philippines
E-mail: https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=manila
Fax number: (63-2) 843-1094/1096, 857-9176/77

This visa office was selected based on your relative's home address and the requirements of the
Immigration and Refugee Protection Act.

If you received this communication via email, please note that another copy will not be mailed to you.

and SO ON AND SO FORTH......

Email From: CIC-Email-Communications-CPCM <CPCM-EXTCOM@cic.gc.ca>