Interview........
WAIVED!!!! :)
Passport Req..
12-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
15-03-2013
LANDED..........
10-04-2013
Awesome to hear that July applicants have some movement so early on. I'm hoping CIC keeps up this pace. :)

superbtang

Jul 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cheers!!!!you give the rest of us hope and faith...

ohliuw said:
Received my AOR tonight by email at 12:12am WTH :eek: :eek: :eek: ???

I hope the fact that I work for Mr Harper speeds up the things a lil' 8)

Go Canada, go!!!

marcopolocan

Star Member
Jun 22, 2012
Wow Ohliuw,
Thats fantastic news. Perhaps CIC has recruited Mr Harper to help out!! Hopefully he does more than one application:)

JimM

Sep 7, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-07-2012
ohliuw said:

Go Canada, go!!!
Congrats!

sundie134

Jun 24, 2012
Yay! 12:11 Pm my husband got message from CIC, our application is already received :), thank you Lord!!!
This is really great news Lord :)

bagelbagel81

Jun 13, 2012
Sydney
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11th Jul 2012
AOR Received.
25th Sep 2012
File Transfer...
25th Sep 2012
Med's Done....
2nd Jul 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17th Jan 2013
VISA ISSUED...
22nd Jan 2013
LANDED..........
6th June 2013!
sundie134 said:
Yay! 12:11 Pm my husband got message from CIC, our application is already received :), thank you Lord!!!
This is really great news Lord :)
That's great news Sundie- congratulations!

lioha

Star Member
Jun 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations to the two people who got their AORs!!! Looks like CIC are doing the same thing as May/June applicants. Start from the middle of the month and then catch up for the beginning.

For the people who got their AORs today, was it from Missisauga or Ottawa?

ohliuw

Star Member
May 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-07-2012
AOR Received.
23-08-2012
File Transfer...
27-08-2012
lioha said:
Congratulations to the two people who got their AORs!!! Looks like CIC are doing the same thing as May/June applicants. Start from the middle of the month and then catch up for the beginning.

For the people who got their AORs today, was it from Missisauga or Ottawa?
Got the email from Missi ... Again, it was a bit weird to get it at midnight ...

Tried calling the 800 number to check the status and all it says is that my app has been received on July 17 ...

Good luck to everyone, I pray I could get wifey here for Xmas (to enjoy the warmth of the Canadian winters :p :p :p)!!!

KJG

Champion Member
Jun 4, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 28, 2012
AOR Received.
June 14, 2012
File Transfer...
June 20, 2012
Med's Done....
Jan 3, 2012
Interview........
Oct 4, 2012 9:00am
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 4, 2012
LANDED..........
Nov 9, 2012
ohliuw said:

Go Canada, go!!!
congrats....wow....when did you submit you application????? :)

mmacedo

Star Member
Jul 5, 2012
Montreal, QC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
As I expected, the team that was working on May applications skipped to July :D. It seems that they've started a new batch with the applications received in the week of 07/17-07/20. So, who applied before that as me, probably will have the wait for the other team to finish June applicants. Who applied after may expect to receive their AORs and approvals quite soon ;)

Marcos

Teni

Star Member
Aug 17, 2012
congrats, happy 4 u guys, i guess we are on their waiting list, soon we will av list of guys 2 congratulate in here :) :) :) :) :)

mmacedo

Star Member
Jul 5, 2012
Montreal, QC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ohliuw said:
Tried calling the 800 number to check the status and all it says is that my app has been received on July 17 ...
In a few days when you call the 800 number it'll say that your app has been received on 07/17 and that your application has been forwarded to your VO on XX/XX. Then you'll know that you've been approved as sponsor ;D

blessedelaine

Dec 10, 2009
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
61312 mailed out
Doc's Request.
n/a
Nomination.....
61512 CPC-M received
AOR Received.
82112- thru email
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
012813-email/ Submitted all docs: 040213
VISA ISSUED...
042513 PDOS.......:042613
LANDED..........
The AOR/ Approval is coming from: CIC-Email-Communications-CPCM <CPCM-EXTCOM@cic.gc.ca>

Body of the email:
Please find attached a letter related to your application to sponsor under the family class. Please fully read the attachment. This letter will not be re-issued. Please save this message for your records.

Do not reply to this email. You will not receive a response.

The attachment is formatted as a PDF file. In order to open and read this file you will need a program capable of opening .PDFs. One such program is Adobe Reader, it is free to use and available at the following link: www.adobe.com/products/reader.html

Contents of the attached APPROVAL in PDF:

Dear _______________:
This refers to the Application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class you submitted to this office on behalf of _________________.

You have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor. Accordingly, the Application for Permanent Residence for your relative(s) has been forwarded to a visa office abroad for further processing.

Should you need to submit additional information or make any further enquiries regarding the
Application for Permanent Residence for your relative(s), you may contact the visa office by e-mail,fax, or in writing as follows:

MANILA
Embassy of Canada
Visa Section
PO Box 2168, Makati Central PO
Makati City 1200
Philippines
E-mail: https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=manila
Fax number: (63-2) 843-1094/1096, 857-9176/77

This visa office was selected based on your relative’s home address and the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act.

If you received this communication via email, please note that another copy will not be mailed to you.

Reminder – Your undertaking is an unconditional promise of support
The undertaking you signed is an unconditional promise to financially support and provide basic
requirements for your sponsored relative(s). This undertaking is not broken by such changes as the granting of Canadian citizenship, divorce, separation, relationship breakdown, moving to another province, or a change in your financial situation. Your obligations as a sponsor begin as soon as your sponsored relative and, if applicable, their accompanying family members become permanent residents of Canada. This undertaking cannot be cancelled once permanent resident visas are issued to them.

Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF)
Case Processing Centre Mississauga Centre de Traitement des Demandes Mississauga

If the Right of Permanent Residence Fee is applicable to your application and you have chosen to defer payment of that fee, you will be contacted to make the payment at a later date. A Permanent Resident Visa cannot be issued to your relative(s) until this payment is submitted.

When should I contact CIC?
You must notify Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) of any changes to your application. Examples of changes include:
 Changes in your personal circumstances, such as birth or adoption of a child, death of a family member, a marriage or a divorce;
 Change of contact information (e-mail, mailing address, telephone number);
 Appointment or change of immigration representative or designated individual;
 Decision to withdraw your application.

You have the option to withdraw your application at any point in the process. You may be eligible for a refund of the sponsorship fee or the permanent resident application fee if processing of your file has not yet begun.

To contact this office and for more information on what to expect next, please refer to the After You Apply webpage at the www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/sponsor/spouse-apply-after.asp.

You may also contact the Call Centre, toll-free, at 1-888-242-2100. Changes to your address should be made through our online service at www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/change-address.asp.

How do I check the status of my application?
You may use your 8-digit Unique Client Identifier (UCI) number located at the top left of this correspondence to check the status of your application on the CIC website. Please visit www.cic.gc.ca/english and in the “I Need To ...” section on the right-hand side of the page, select “Check application status”.

How long will it take to process my application?
Processing times vary. You can consult the processing times by visiting the CIC website at www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm-fc.asp. Please note that, given the high volume of inquiries submitted to this office and Canadian visa offices abroad, status updates on cases are not normally provided unless the processing time for a file is longer than the service standards outlined in the CIC website.

Sincerely,
Officer LHU
Case Processing Centre Mississauga

Abuzz

Jul 31, 2012
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2012
File Transfer...
15-10-2012
Med's Done....
16-07-2012
Passport Req..
01-11-2012
Wow July moving along!!! I will probably be on of the last ones here but glad to see we are all one step closer!! Congrats to the AORs!

almostsean1

Jul 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17/July/2012
AOR Received.
23/August/2012
File Transfer...
28/August/2012
Med's Done....
06/July/2012
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
05/02/2013
VISA ISSUED...
16/03/2013
LANDED..........
19/03/2013
Congratulations to folks get AOR, it's great news! Just wondered who the email gets sent to
The sponsor or applicant?