Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
About to apply.
aLpHa MaLe said:
I am really confused that what is happening.................I think CIC never sends any letter or e-mail if your application is not able to make in to the cap....
true that cic doesnt send such emails. but this time they have started sending emails. moreover all these three people who claim to receive email from cic have clearly mentioned that they have got "reply" that means its a reply email to their inquiry.

COOLIZIM

Star Member
Aug 6, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nish said:
true that cic doesnt send such emails. but this time they have started sending emails. moreover all these three people who claim to receive email from cic have clearly mentioned that they have got "reply" that means its a reply email to their inquiry.
Guys,

Let's accept the fact for 1122 and try to move on...for all people who still have hope...can anyone tell me why cic stopped cc/bd charging for the last two weeks...its very clear...its over

Leda78

Aug 31, 2011
I am bothered by something else... If 3 people, which documents have been received by CIC on 8th of July, 13th of July,etc. claim that they have received e-mails saying they have missed the quota - it means something much more bothering...

It means that in 53 days they managed to check for completeness, approve as complete and count 1,296 applications total. The fact that bothers me is that by 22 of August they were still counting applications from 8th of July. Because ... opening an application for check they do not know to which NOC it is (even if it has been written on the envelope, they must check before counting), so if people with NOC 1122, which documents have been received in middle of July, are not in the quota and officially this has been found by CIC on 22 of august - this means that at 22nd of August they have been checking applications from 8th of July... his means that there is a huuuuuuge queue in applications which are to be checked for completeness - all applications received between 8th of July and 22nd of August are included in this very queue... not only the once from 1122... Do you get my point? ...

Is this even possible... This means that the information starting from the first update of numbers on 21st of July is totally misleading people. I can not believe that country as Canada and its institutions are really capable of such absurd situation...

Either some people are trying to make the others stupid, as a fellow said... or the system of this applications is totally totally wrong... which I can not believe as last year should have raised the same problem as the system was the same (with a twice bigger quota, but still the system was the same) and I do not believe that no actions would be taken...

Lots of you apply for second, even third time - can you answer: is this the first year such issue with such big difference between the numbers announced by CIC and the numbers announced by people with rejections for cap reached in the forum is raised?

keyur_foryou

Star Member
Jul 29, 2011
Mumbai, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
COOLIZIM said:
Guys,

Let's accept the fact for 1122 and try to move on...for all people who still have hope...can anyone tell me why cic stopped cc/bd charging for the last two weeks...its very clear...its over
but no cc/bd charged for any other NOC's ... why so ....

COOLIZIM

Star Member
Aug 6, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
keyur_foryou said:
but no cc/bd charged for any other NOC's ... why so ....
Because most of other people from other noc sumbitted their applications recently

jijitipie

Nov 9, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila; noc 3152
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July8,2011
AOR Received.
Oct6,2011
File Transfer...
Nov15,2011
Med's Request
Jan4,2012
Med's Done....
Jan12,2012
Passport Req..
May 23,2012, PP received by CEM: May 28,2012 @ 10:30am
VISA ISSUED...
May 30,2012
LANDED..........
July 2012
if the noc 1122 has reached the cap on 8th of July..then Its also possible that noc 3152 might reached the cap by july16-20? :eek: :'( :-X

micheltadros

Nov 22, 2010
hi there:
i want ur advice, i asked cio about my file with its details and they answered me we didn't receive ur file on 21/07/2011 as u stated although it was received by mike

JASRAJ

Star Member
Jul 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26th July, 2011
AOR Received.
25th Oct. 2011
File Transfer...
8th Dec. 2011
micheltadros said:
hi there:
i want ur advice, i asked cio about my file with its details and they answered me we didn't receive ur file on 21/07/2011 as u stated although it was received by mike
i think it was your application received by Mike.
you should ask them about the status of your application .

jijitipie

Nov 9, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila; noc 3152
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July8,2011
AOR Received.
Oct6,2011
File Transfer...
Nov15,2011
Med's Request
Jan4,2012
Med's Done....
Jan12,2012
Passport Req..
May 23,2012, PP received by CEM: May 28,2012 @ 10:30am
VISA ISSUED...
May 30,2012
LANDED..........
July 2012
micheltadros said:
hi there:
'
do you still have the scan copy of your waybill from dhl/fedex etc?
try to attach that scan and show them the tracking record.

Jul 11, 2011
Okay, just to clarify, CIC didnt send me an email themselves. I sent them an email requesting them to update the status of my application since it has been more than 6 weeks. In reply they sent me an email stating that my application was returned due to cap.

Also just to clarify I am not trying to create any panic. I have been following this forum, and i was also scared when i saw that 8th july application was returned due to cap. I also prayed it was a mistake, but now that I received the email I know for sure.

The only reason I mentioned it in the forum is bcos like me, I figured others would want information since CIC is not providing it.

Also this is my 3rd attempt, first my application was returned due to missing spouse birth certificate, second time due to cap and now again due to cap. My consultant delayed it because she had to go out of station, otherwise i was ready to send it by 30th june. But due to selfish consultants like her I got screwed a third time.

gladiusraj

Aug 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Ready for reapply
If you have oppionted the consultant than how you can talk with cic directly ? If you appiont representative than on your behalf only representative can communicate with cic. And one more thing please don't mislead other on this forum. I know you get furstated b'coz you can make the cap on time but please don't make panic situation. ONLY REPRESENTATIVE CAN COMMUNICATE WITH CIC.
CIC NEVER REPLY THE MAILS WITH OUT THE FILE NUMBER. REPLY MEANS NEVER GIVE THE DICIUSSION ON MAIL OR CALL BEFORE FILE NO. COMES.

gladiusraj

Aug 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Ready for reapply

forcabarca86

Jul 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-07-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent With Application
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
PER: 08-09-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with App. 8.5 band score
File Transfer...
08-10-2011
Med's Request
21-03-2013
Med's Done....
04-04-2013 (Delivered on 10-04-2013) (3rd Line: 19-04-2013)
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
11-09-2013 (sent on 19-09-2013) (Delivered on 23-09-2013)
VISA ISSUED...
08-10-2013 (Passports Received on 20-10-2013)
LANDED..........
29-03-2014 (Toronto)
grimreaper said:
This year the cap got closed in 5 working days.. between 4th to 8th july..If this is going to be the case then how do you send applications from places like India from where the courier on an average takes 5 or more days to deliver.. Really there is no level playing field in this first come first serve basis..
Grimreaper:

I know of certain people who applied from the middle east and sent their packages on June 25th. Certainly people in Asia are at a disadvantage when compared to those applying from the US. However, as I mentioned earlier, no system is ever perfect. I think it is arbitrary too. But I find it atleast more encouraging than the American lottery system.

hey_rigky said:
it might sound harsh but this is clearly breaching the moral rights to apply. how i am supposed to apply when u give 500 cap and that too goes full in 144 hours..

when u r not sure if this code will be around or not on 1st of july how can u apply. when u check on the night of 30th june then even u send it on 1st july from a place like india it will take week to reach cic. and many thanks to disastrous service od dhl which make sure ur application deos not touch cic in atleast 7-9 days.
High_rigky:

As with earlier posts, I agree that the system is unfair. But I believe you can still use its flaws to your advantage. For example, this time around, the cap effectively started on July 4th becase 1st-3rd were holidays. Had you mailed your package on June 30th (for example), you'd have made the cap.

I am of the opinion that NOC 1122 is unlikely to disappear completely from the list of acceptable professions due to its generic nature. It basically encompases all business support and value added services, and the only reason Canada would want to stem the tide of workers with experience and skills in these professions is when corporations are inundated with fresh Canadian business graduates. That is not the case right now, but no one knows what the future could hold in these volatile times.

I think you have reason to be optimistic given the massive growth alberta is undergoing due to the tar sands oil projects. Even if you choose to live elsewhere, demand for skilled workers in Calgary is tempting Canadian citizens to move to Calgary, in effect creating space for foreign skilled workers to find their own niche in the canadian market.

I am not suggesting that this is a fair system, but we don't have many other options to get into Canada. Remember, in these recessionary times, Canada continues to be a rare opportunity for skilled immigrants to pursue a better life. Most other advanced economies are increasingly antagonistic towards immigrants because we put further pressure on an already strained labor market.

M.A.G.4.0. said:
forcabarca86:

Like.

Irene
Thanks Irene!

forcabarca86

Jul 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-07-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent With Application
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
08-10-2011
Med's Request
21-03-2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
29-03-2014 (Toronto)
SmGrGe said:
even from my country of residence, we contacted DHL and Fedex... DHL were too confused saying they dont know this pincode etc... Fedex was so prompt and told us it would reach on 6th and it did. I heard a lot of other people complaining about DHL in this forum...
grimreaper said:
I sent through DHL... pathetic service... sincere advise to others in the forum.. Please do not send through DHL..
Grimreaper & SmGrGe:

I have concluded the following from my experiences:

For any service to & from the Americas UPS & FEDEX are by far the best. This makes sense because both are American companies with extensive depots and sorting facilities all over North and South America.

DHL on the other hand, has excellent coverage in Europe as it is a subsidiary of Deutsche Post (Germany's national postal service). With DHL, you can get anything from Asia to Europe in a couple of days.

When it comes to shipping from Asia, or within Asian countries, all three are unacceptably slow due to their lack of frequent services between Asia and the west. However, within Asia or the Middle East you can get reasonable service from local players like TCS, TNT, Aramex etc.

forcabarca86

Jul 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-07-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent With Application
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
08-10-2011
Med's Request
21-03-2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
29-03-2014 (Toronto)
Canim2011canim said:
Okay, just to clarify, CIC didnt send me an email themselves. I sent them an email requesting them to update the status of my application since it has been more than 6 weeks. In reply they sent me an email stating that my application was returned due to cap.

Also just to clarify I am not trying to create any panic. I have been following this forum, and i was also scared when i saw that 8th july application was returned due to cap. I also prayed it was a mistake, but now that I received the email I know for sure.

The only reason I mentioned it in the forum is bcos like me, I figured others would want information since CIC is not providing it.

Also this is my 3rd attempt, first my application was returned due to missing spouse birth certificate, second time due to cap and now again due ton cap. My consultant delayed it because she had to go out of station, otherwise i was ready to send it by 30th june. But due to selfish consultants like her I got screwed a third time.

Canim2011canim:

My sympathies are with you! This consultant of your seems to have done nothing besides charging her fee. I am strongly against the consultant system because they have absolutely no vested interest in the success of your application. The only scenario in which hiring a consultant makes sense is whem you can monitor them at every ponit and force them to follow your timelines, not theirs.

These people have no regard for the angst us applicants go through while applying for immigration. Moreover, if I can be excused for being exccessively cynical, many consultants would benefit from those who keep coming back to them after rejections.

I know you may have lost the urge to apply again, but I would say give it another go at the next cap. Your package is ready. The only thing you stand to lose is the shipping cost. Just prepare the new forms and try your luck again!