19 December 2011
Interview........
Of course waived!
Passport Req..
31 January 2012
VISA ISSUED...
26 Feb 2012
LANDED..........
Soon.... I am having a white Christmas in 2012. Thank you Jesus.
COOLIZIM said:
Big O ,

do u have a consultant ? or u applied alone...I saw your PM and will talk further
After long research, I decided to sign with a consultant. I am lucky to have him but I keep constant contact with him just to make sure everything goes as planned and that I am getting the service I am paying for (application delivery papers, emails sent and the replies received....)

Will be waiting for your email, I am in The Dubai Mall always so please let me know when ur there,

Kghimire

Aug 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Lots of discussion about 1122 Cap, What about other NOCs. It is now quite possible that other NOCs also reached CAP.

Viz

Star Member
Jul 6, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gladiusraj said:
If you have oppionted the consultant than how you can talk with cic directly ? If you appiont representative than on your behalf only representative can communicate with cic. And one more thing please don't mislead other on this forum. I know you get furstated b'coz you can make the cap on time but please don't make panic situation. ONLY REPRESENTATIVE CAN COMMUNICATE WITH CIC.
CIC NEVER REPLY THE MAILS WITH OUT THE FILE NUMBER. REPLY MEANS NEVER GIVE THE DICIUSSION ON MAIL OR CALL BEFORE FILE NO. COMES.
No Gladuisraj,

anyone can send CIC an email, and enquire about the status of your application. EVen you can do so. Do it ASAP, so that even your scene is clear.

Viz

Omo Naija

Jul 11, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 24, 2013
wow... You guys are spooking me out :eek:

my application was received for 1122 on 8 july, 2011... though my CC has been charged on 12 august.

i have sent a mail to CIO for an update.

Lets see how things turn out !

It is well !

keyur_foryou

Star Member
Jul 29, 2011
Mumbai, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Viz said:
No Gladuisraj,

anyone can send CIC an email, and enquire about the status of your application. EVen you can do so. Do it ASAP, so that even your scene is clear.

Viz
hi i want to send email to cic but is this email id correct FSW-Sydney-Search-Enquiry@cic.gc.ca when i enter this email id with hyphens it does not send and i receive email send failure. please help with proper email id.

luckymystery

Champion Member
Aug 5, 2011
Saskatchewan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-07-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
AOR Received.
AOR on 05-10-11. PER Received on 25-10-11
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
LVO started processing on my file on 04-01-2012
Med's Request
05-1-12 & Recvd on 11-1-12
Med's Done....
20-1-12, received by VO on 09-2-12 & on ecas on 18-02-12
Interview........
Waived :-)
Passport Req..
Step-1 on 05-03-12. Ecas Decision Made on 05-3-12, Step-2 02-5-12
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-12
LANDED..........
July - 12
keyur_foryou said:
hi i want to send email to cic but is this email id correct FSW-Sydney-Search-Enquiry @ cic.gc.ca when i enter this email id with hyphens it does not send and i receive email send failure. please help with proper email id.

Check this link how to contact CIC

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/canada/sydney.asp

keyur_foryou

Star Member
Jul 29, 2011
Mumbai, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
luckymystery said:
Check this link how to contact CIC

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/canada/sydney.asp
hi thanks for the link but when i send the mail in the send mail it shows to email id as FSW???Sydney???Search???Enquiry@cic.gc.ca.

ojooluseguno

Star Member
May 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Landed
Hey Guys,

We are all back at it again!!!

Months ago, we were all speculating and analyzing the inclusion of NOC1122 in the MI3. Many said, it is gone but finally, it was included.

Weeks ago, we were all speculating and analyzing the principle/methodology used in determining the CAP for the FSW. There were lots of theories on this.

Days now, we are all back at it again. I do not trust most of these consultants as they are sometimes slow (though I used a local consultant). Until you guys receive you application back from them you never can be sure of when exactly they submitted your application!!!

CIC has put so much effort at increasing their efficiency and I strongly doubt if they will entertain a 45days backlog in this recent history of backlog reduction.

If you use a consultant and in the IM0008 form you will be required provide your mailing address. Usually all registered consultants will CIC will include their address here. Not only in the email field, but also in the address field.

So, most like all correspondences will be sent to the consultant and expected to be communicated to you by them. CIC will only communicate directly with your consultant, as your representative, and not you after filling Use of Representative form.

There I was again! Speculating!

Above all, we only need to wait like one month more in other to get the true picture of this process. But sincerely, I believe CIC is can never be that stupid to have 45days backlog for 1122.

____

Just some few points more

The initial stage of assessing the completeness of our application is a subjective process and this is guided by a checklist. Even if there was an overwhelming submitting of applications, CIC will only need to draft more resources to check for this completeness of NOC 1122 from other NOC personnel. This is just a simple management technique. This I believe they will do since this process does not require any Judgment that will require a VO himself.

Looking at the cost, they certainly will not receive more than reasonable applications only for them to be sent back. Sending application back to applicant is NOT FREE!!! They cant use tax payers money for their unreasonable attitude to work. Besides, you will require man power to send back application (this include the inclusion of Letter of Return).

Lastly, CIC would not want to tarnish public confidence in their selection process. It certainly will bring lack of trust if CIC truly had 45days. This they certainly would not want to do.

For those whose application where returned. There may be somethings your consultant is not saying. All Do-it-Yourself applicants in the house that submitted between 8 - 11 July 2011, please let us know if you got the same email.

Regards

luckymystery

Champion Member
Aug 5, 2011
Saskatchewan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-07-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
AOR Received.
AOR on 05-10-11. PER Received on 25-10-11
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
LVO started processing on my file on 04-01-2012
Med's Request
05-1-12 & Recvd on 11-1-12
Med's Done....
20-1-12, received by VO on 09-2-12 & on ecas on 18-02-12
Interview........
Waived :-)
Passport Req..
Step-1 on 05-03-12. Ecas Decision Made on 05-3-12, Step-2 02-5-12
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-12
LANDED..........
July - 12
keyur_foryou said:
hi thanks for the link but when i send the mail in the send mail it shows to email id as FSW???Sydney???Search???Enquiry @ cic.gc.ca.
You welcome.

fsw-sydney-search-enquiry@cic.gc.ca

cio-sydney-search-enquiry@cic.gc.ca

remove all the spaces if it has.as the e-mail address on this link has spaces. copy it and paste and remove spaces.

It should work as has worked for everyone.

Big O

May 20, 2009
Dubai - UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-July-2011
AOR Received.
PER RECEIVED: 20 SEP 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with application (Band 8)
Med's Request
Nov 23 2011, via snail mail.
Med's Done....
19 December 2011
Interview........
Of course waived!
Passport Req..
31 January 2012
VISA ISSUED...
26 Feb 2012
LANDED..........
keyur_foryou said:
hi thanks for the link but when i send the mail in the send mail it shows to email id as FSW???Sydney???Search???Enquiry @ cic.gc.ca.
Try using another email software, the problem could be there. I sent it from my hotmail account using outlook and it worked fine.

keyur_foryou

Star Member
Jul 29, 2011
Mumbai, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
luckymystery said:
You welcome.

fsw-sydney-search-enquiry @ cic.gc.ca

cio-sydney-search-enquiry @ cic.gc.ca

remove all the spaces if it has.as the e-mail address on this link has spaces. copy it and paste and remove spaces.

It should work as has worked for everyone.
hi i did removed the spaces but problem is with hyphens the are turned to ??? in the send mail and also while adding the email id to my contacts

keyur_foryou

Star Member
Jul 29, 2011
Mumbai, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Big O said:
Try using another email software, the problem could be there. I sent it from my hotmail account using outlook and it worked fine.
hey great thanks... firstly i send the mail using yahoo did not work ... now i send it with gmail and it did work also received a acknowledgement from CIC i hope you all received the ack as well ....

jeca

Star Member
Jul 13, 2011
Italy
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-June-14
AOR Received.
11-Aug-14
Med's Request
19-Feb-15
Med's Done....
09-Mar-15
VISA ISSUED...
24-Nov-2015 CoPR
ojooluseguno said:
Hey Guys,

We are all back at it again!!!

Months ago, we were all speculating and analyzing the inclusion of NOC1122 in the MI3. Many said, it is gone but finally, it was included.

Weeks ago, we were all speculating and analyzing the principle/methodology used in determining the CAP for the FSW. There were lots of theories on this.

Days now, we are all back at it again. I do not trust most of these consultants as they are sometimes slow (though I used a local consultant). Until you guys receive you application back from them you never can be sure of when exactly they submitted your application!!!

CIC has put so much effort at increasing their efficiency and I strongly doubt if they will entertain a 45days backlog in this recent history of backlog reduction.

If you use a consultant and in the IM0008 form you will be required provide your mailing address. Usually all registered consultants will CIC will include their address here. Not only in the email field, but also in the address field.

So, most like all correspondences will be sent to the consultant and expected to be communicated to you by them. CIC will only communicate directly with your consultant, as your representative, and not you after filling Use of Representative form.

There I was again! Speculating!

Above all, we only need to wait like one month more in other to get the true picture of this process. But sincerely, I believe CIC is can never be that stupid to have 45days backlog for 1122.

____

Just some few points more

The initial stage of assessing the completeness of our application is a subjective process and this is guided by a checklist. Even if there was an overwhelming submitting of applications, CIC will only need to draft more resources to check for this completeness of NOC 1122 from other NOC personnel. This is just a simple management technique. This I believe they will do since this process does not require any Judgment that will require a VO himself.

Looking at the cost, they certainly will not receive more than reasonable applications only for them to be sent back. Sending application back to applicant is NOT FREE!!! They cant use tax payers money for their unreasonable attitude to work. Besides, you will require man power to send back application (this include the inclusion of Letter of Return).

Lastly, CIC would not want to tarnish public confidence in their selection process. It certainly will bring lack of trust if CIC truly had 45days. This they certainly would not want to do.

For those whose application where returned. There may be somethings your consultant is not saying. All Do-it-Yourself applicants in the house that submitted between 8 - 11 July 2011, please let us know if you got the same email.

Regards
I hope that what you say above is true! But there is one member "Odv" that on the excel sheets sayss that No agency was used...he got the email. Check http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/1122-post-application-on-july-2011-lets-share-t75823.0.html;msg972848#msg972848

Big O

May 20, 2009
Dubai - UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-July-2011
AOR Received.
PER RECEIVED: 20 SEP 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with application (Band 8)
Med's Request
Nov 23 2011, via snail mail.
Med's Done....
19 December 2011
Interview........
Of course waived!
Passport Req..
31 January 2012
VISA ISSUED...
26 Feb 2012
LANDED..........
keyur_foryou said:
hey great thanks... firstly i send the mail using yahoo did not work ... now i send it with gmail and it did work also received a acknowledgement from CIC i hope you all received the ack as well ....
I received the acknowledgment as well. It is a standard Autoreply.

gladiusraj

Aug 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Ready for reapply
Yes your correct. Auto reply by CIC of all mails.