+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 01, 2011 FSW Applicants_MI 3

grimreaper

Oct 24, 2010
forcabarca86 said:
Grimreaper & SmGrGe:

I have concluded the following from my experiences:

For any service to & from the Americas UPS & FEDEX are by far the best. This makes sense because both are American companies with extensive depots and sorting facilities all over North and South America.

DHL on the other hand, has excellent coverage in Europe as it is a subsidiary of Deutsche Post (Germany's national postal service). With DHL, you can get anything from Asia to Europe in a couple of days.

When it comes to shipping from Asia, or within Asian countries, all three are unacceptably slow due to their lack of frequent services between Asia and the west. However, within Asia or the Middle East you can get reasonable service from local players like TCS, TNT, Aramex etc.
That is a very correct observation... I agree..

shijoal

Feb 27, 2011
new delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
newdelhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-2011
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
not yet
AOR Received.
06-09=2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
09-11-2011
Med's Request
16-01-2012
Med's Done....
24-01-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
16-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
not yet
dear qorex and seniors,

can any one advice how cic will take the fees from credit card? will they swipe of e com transaction?

expect a urgent replay on this.

shijoal

Big O

May 20, 2009
Dubai - UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-July-2011
AOR Received.
PER RECEIVED: 20 SEP 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with application (Band 8)
Med's Request
Nov 23 2011, via snail mail.
Med's Done....
19 December 2011
Interview........
Of course waived!
Passport Req..
31 January 2012
VISA ISSUED...
26 Feb 2012
LANDED..........
Soon.... I am having a white Christmas in 2012. Thank you Jesus.
BinLaden said:
Are we done gentlemen ? May I please request everybody to hold on to your seats and have patience.Go back to my old post and that still stands valid. This forum does not represent 100% of the applicants for 1122.

Not to mislead anybody here but I heard from my pal from South Africa that his credit card has been encashed. If I remember it correctly then his application was recd 3-4 days before mine. Mind you CC/BD encashment means NOTHING. You can get jettisoned at any point in the process. So please don't count your chickens before they are hatched. This was for those whose CC/BD were encashed.

So gentlemen, for those who don't know if their applications were complete or not and still hinging on the age old theory rounding here about 8th July cap, please pray that your apps are not on way back due to incompleteness. There is a very strong likelihood of this happening. And for rest my gut feel says that till July 20th-23rd the apps have made it to Cap. Time will tell us.

Till then can we have some lighter moments please !

Cheers
Hello Bin,
Why do you mean by Cheers? I thought your are against that!

hey_rigky

Star Member
May 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Soon
forcabarca86 said:
Grimreaper & SmGrGe:

I have concluded the following from my experiences:

For any service to & from the Americas UPS & FEDEX are by far the best. This makes sense because both are American companies with extensive depots and sorting facilities all over North and South America.

DHL on the other hand, has excellent coverage in Europe as it is a subsidiary of Deutsche Post (Germany's national postal service). With DHL, you can get anything from Asia to Europe in a couple of days.

When it comes to shipping from Asia, or within Asian countries, all three are unacceptably slow due to their lack of frequent services between Asia and the west. However, within Asia or the Middle East you can get reasonable service from local players like TCS, TNT, Aramex etc.

i think this will help from now on. thanks mate. just bit frustrated, its been really sweating times. anyway never mind. we live to hope not hope to live. its confusing...haha

Big O

May 20, 2009
Dubai - UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-July-2011
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Med's Done....
19 December 2011
Interview........
Of course waived!
Passport Req..
31 January 2012
VISA ISSUED...
26 Feb 2012
LANDED..........
tracesg said:
Hi there, do you know what kind of communication exactly? I checked out the Canada Skilled worker site and it says by e-mail or by mail. What is nerve wracking is that it may go to your junk mail and you don't even realize it!
Dear Tracesg,
you need to add the two email IDs below to your contacts list, this way they will defenetly end up in your inbox or better yet in a folder that you specify.
CIO-Sydney-Search-Enquiry@cic.gc.ca
FSW-Sydney-Search-Enquiry@cic.gc.ca

Big O

May 20, 2009
Dubai - UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-July-2011
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Med's Done....
19 December 2011
Interview........
Of course waived!
Passport Req..
31 January 2012
VISA ISSUED...
26 Feb 2012
LANDED..........
gladiusraj said:
Its all fake. When CIC return file they give file no. and the matter is also different in other formate.
Are you going to attack everyone who posts a reply on a returned app bc of Cap Reached! it won't change anything.

Big O

May 20, 2009
Dubai - UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-July-2011
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Med's Done....
19 December 2011
Interview........
Of course waived!
Passport Req..
31 January 2012
VISA ISSUED...
26 Feb 2012
LANDED..........
JASRAJ said:
They never write:
FORMATE OF CAP REACHED LETTER IS LIKE THAT ,

INSERT LETTERHEAD
Our Ref.:
INSERT ADDRESS
LOL, good spirit

Big O

May 20, 2009
Dubai - UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-July-2011
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Med's Done....
19 December 2011
Interview........
Of course waived!
Passport Req..
31 January 2012
VISA ISSUED...
26 Feb 2012
LANDED..........
COOLIZIM said:
Guys,

Let's accept the fact for 1122 and try to move on...for all people who still have hope...can anyone tell me why cic stopped cc/bd charging for the last two weeks...its very clear...its over
The weird thing is that there is no news of ANY encashment at all, even from other NOCs. Did anyone hear about CC/DD encashed from other NOCs in other pages of the forum??

Big O

May 20, 2009
Dubai - UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-July-2011
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Med's Done....
19 December 2011
Interview........
Of course waived!
Passport Req..
31 January 2012
VISA ISSUED...
26 Feb 2012
LANDED..........
jijitipie said:
if the noc 1122 has reached the cap on 8th of July..then Its also possible that noc 3152 might reached the cap by july16-20? :eek: :'( :-X
Possible.

Big O

May 20, 2009
Dubai - UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-July-2011
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Med's Done....
19 December 2011
Interview........
Of course waived!
Passport Req..
31 January 2012
VISA ISSUED...
26 Feb 2012
LANDED..........
Canim2011canim said:
Okay, just to clarify, CIC didnt send me an email themselves. I sent them an email requesting them to update the status of my application since it has been more than 6 weeks. In reply they sent me an email stating that my application was returned due to cap.

Also just to clarify I am not trying to create any panic. I have been following this forum, and i was also scared when i saw that 8th july application was returned due to cap. I also prayed it was a mistake, but now that I received the email I know for sure.

The only reason I mentioned it in the forum is bcos like me, I figured others would want information since CIC is not providing it.

Also this is my 3rd attempt, first my application was returned due to missing spouse birth certificate, second time due to cap and now again due to cap. My consultant delayed it because she had to go out of station, otherwise i was ready to send it by 30th june. But due to selfish consultants like her I got screwed a third time.
thank you for sharing the information, you did the right thing. Never mind the day dreamers who refuse to see the truth until it hits them in the face.

I am sorry to hear your story, it is not fair that you chance of applying was taken from you due to your consultant stupidity. there should known better and you should get your money back.

Big O

May 20, 2009
Dubai - UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-July-2011
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Med's Done....
19 December 2011
Interview........
Of course waived!
Passport Req..
31 January 2012
VISA ISSUED...
26 Feb 2012
LANDED..........
gladiusraj said:
If you have oppionted the consultant than how you can talk with cic directly ? If you appiont representative than on your behalf only representative can communicate with cic. And one more thing please don't mislead other on this forum. I know you get furstated b'coz you can make the cap on time but please don't make panic situation. ONLY REPRESENTATIVE CAN COMMUNICATE WITH CIC.
CIC NEVER REPLY THE MAILS WITH OUT THE FILE NUMBER. REPLY MEANS NEVER GIVE THE DICIUSSION ON MAIL OR CALL BEFORE FILE NO. COMES.
Completely wrong information::

Below is copied from CIC website:
Federal Skilled Workers
Centralized Intake Office
P.O. BOX 7500
Sydney, NS B1P 0A9
Canada

How to Contact the Centralized Intake Office
If you are a Skilled Worker applicant and you have a request for case information you may contact the Client Service Unit of the Central Intake Office. If you applied within the last six weeks, the CSU will not respond to your enquiry.

You will not receive a reply to your email if:

you have not already applied as a federal skilled worker
you are not authorized to receive personal information
you applied within the last six weeks
your enquiry concerns any other topic.
Please do not send the same enquiry more than once. You can reach the CSU at FSW‑Sydney‑Search‑Enquiry@cic.gc.ca.

Courier address
Federal Skilled Worker
196 George Street
Sydney, NS B1P 1J3
Canada

Immigrant Investor Program
Citizenship and Immigration
IIP
PO Box 8888
Sydney, Nova Scotia
B1P 0C9
Canada

YOU HAVE the right to contact CIO even if you have a consultant. when you hire one you give him the right to access your information and represent you but you still have the right to represent yourself.

edwin_joshy

Star Member
Sep 1, 2011
Cochin
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-APRIL-2011
Doc's Request.
Submitted
AOR Received.
11-MAY-2011
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
18-AUG-2011
Med's Request
23-AUG-2012
Med's Done....
31-DEC-2012 New born MR 08-MAR-2013
Interview........
21-JUNE-2012
Passport Req..
Medical results have been received on 29-JAN- 13
VISA ISSUED...
00-00-2012
LANDED..........
00-00-2012
Please update me

name :-Edwin
noc :-4152
visa office :-New Delhi
date application sent :- 01/APRIL/2011
received :-08/APRIL/2011
received by :-
agency? :-Y
destination :-Toronto

luckymystery

Champion Member
Aug 5, 2011
Saskatchewan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-07-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
AOR Received.
AOR on 05-10-11. PER Received on 25-10-11
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
LVO started processing on my file on 04-01-2012
Med's Request
05-1-12 & Recvd on 11-1-12
Med's Done....
20-1-12, received by VO on 09-2-12 & on ecas on 18-02-12
Interview........
Waived :-)
Passport Req..
Step-1 on 05-03-12. Ecas Decision Made on 05-3-12, Step-2 02-5-12
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-12
LANDED..........
July - 12
Big O said:
Completely wrong information::

Below is copied from CIC website:
Federal Skilled Workers
P.O. BOX 7500
Sydney, NS B1P 0A9
Canada

How to Contact the Centralized Intake Office
If you are a Skilled Worker applicant and you have a request for case information you may contact the Client Service Unit of the Central Intake Office. If you applied within the last six weeks, the CSU will not respond to your enquiry.

You will not receive a reply to your email if:

you have not already applied as a federal skilled worker
you are not authorized to receive personal information
you applied within the last six weeks
your enquiry concerns any other topic.
Please do not send the same enquiry more than once. You can reach the CSU at FSW‑Sydney‑Search‑Enquiry @ cic.gc.ca.

Courier address
Federal Skilled Worker
196 George Street
Sydney, NS B1P 1J3
Canada

Immigrant Investor Program
Citizenship and Immigration
IIP
PO Box 8888
Sydney, Nova Scotia
B1P 0C9
Canada

YOU HAVE the right to contact CIO even if you have a consultant. when you hire one you give him the right to access your information and represent you but you still have the right to represent yourself.
I think his/her consultant is making him/her a fool to avoid a refund :p. and he is living in fools paradise. he is always coming up with strange n stupid claims having no grounds. According to his claim that only consultant can contact then I think only consultant has the right to give you your Passport after it is stamped :p :eek: or even he can have your PR caz he has the right of everything about u.hahahaha LOL

COOLIZIM

Star Member
Aug 6, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Topics : Newfoundland and Labrador Labour Market , Newfoundland and Labrador Employers Council , Newfoundland and Labrador Federation of Labour , Newfoundland and Labrador , Canada , Alberta
Business leaders have been saying for years Newfoundland and Labrador is moving from having too many workers and not enough work to having too much work and not enough workers.
Now they have the numbers to prove it.
This province is expected to have 70,000 job openings in the next 10 years and will likely struggle to fill the majority of those positions.
These predictions come from the much anticipated release of the Newfoundland and Labrador Labour Market: Outlook 2020.
Darin King, minister of human resources and employment, called the outlook’s predictions a powerful tool for employers, labour and government.
“This kind of information is vital to better match job seekers with available job opportunities,” King told a group of community leaders and reporters Wednesday.
“It will help job seekers and students better prepare for their careers and opportunities available here in the province. And it will help ensure our employers have access to the skilled workforce they need to compete in a global marketplace,” he said.
The document paints a rosy picture for employment in Newfoundland and Labrador over the next decade, although with a few exceptions.
Job availability is expected to peak in 2015 and then start a decline as mega projects are completed.
Job opportunities in sectors such as health and the sciences are expected to remain strong through 2020.
Other sectors such as the fishery and most of the sectors related to the arts are expected to remain consistent or decline slightly in terms of available jobs.
The three sectors with the highest projected need for labour are utilities, health care and trades, followed closely by manufacturing, accommodations, food service, transportation and warehousing, and mining.
According to the outlook this province will need more workers of all skill and education levels over the course of the decade in order to keep up with workforce demand.
But meeting those demands will be a challenge.
According to the document the number of working age people (15-to 64 years old) in the province declined by 19.2 per cent in the first decade of the century. The same age group is expected to decline by another 19.4 per cent by 2020. The downward trend is expected to accelerate as the decade goes on.
King said the key to coping with the coming labour shortage will involve a combination of ideas. Such as encouraging older workers to stay in the workforce longer or start second careers, giving expatriate residents incentives to work in their home province, attracting newcomers from other provinces and immigration.
But first and foremost, the government’s priority is to make sure Newfoundland and Labrador residents get first crack at the opportunities associated with a high demand labour market.
“With such vast opportunity abounding the province, we see this as an era of great prosperity for our people and one that everyone must make an effort to seize,” said King.
But what is an opportunity for people in the job market is a challenge for employers.
Fortunately, most companies have been expecting a labour crunch for some time now, said Richard Alexander, executive director of the Newfoundland and Labrador Employers Council.
“It’s no surprise and it’s what we’ve been saying for many many years,” said Alexander.
He said what the outlook does for employers is give them solid projections on issues like what sectors will see the most growth and who will be hardest hit by retirements.
It’s valuable information for the companies the council represents, said Alexander.
“Employers can use that to make good strong strategic decisions about their business. So the challenge for us now is to make sure we can compete for these jobs across Canada. There’s work to be done on that and we’re going to be pushing government to do more and working with government to try and make us more competitive on our taxation environment,” said Alexander.
According to the outlook, wages in many sectors across the province are also likely to increase, something Lana Payne, president of the Newfoundland and Labrador Federation of Labour, said was essential to fixing the shortage.
“I think we have to sit down and realize that we have to be competitive on wages otherwise we won’t keep people here,” said Payne.
“We’re not just competing with employers in our own province we’re competing with employers in other parts of the country as well,” said Payne.
Alexander agrees.
“Wage inflation is going to be a significant challenge for employers in this province. We’re going to see wages going towards the Alberta situation. That’s going to present challenges for small, medium and even large employers,” he said.
But while some organizations seemed happy with the outlook numbers, opposition critic Marshall Dean said huge issues are facing the province.
In a news release, he stated, while the report predicts job growth the majority of those positions will be in the high paying health sector and the low paying service/retail sectors.
Dean also noted the outlook predicts only 7,700 of the 70,000 jobs will be new. About 89 per cent of the projected positions will be opened by retirements and attrition.
“It is expected that by 2020, just nine years from now, the number of people in our province who are 65 years of age or older will have grown by 45 per cent,” said Dean.
“That means fewer working age people in the workforce contributing taxes to pay for the huge increases in health costs that are coming and for the steep hikes in electricity rates due to Muskrat Falls,” he said.

cmaclean@thetelegram.com