23-11-2011
Med's Done....
15-01-2012
Passport Req..
02-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
06-03-2012
grimreaper said:
This year the cap got closed in 5 working days.. between 4th to 8th july..If this is going to be the case then how do you send applications from places like India from where the courier on an average takes 5 or more days to deliver.. Really there is no level playing field in this first come first serve basis..
not only India grimreaper. I am in the Middle East and i sent my application on July 2nd. From here it went to New Delhi and was there for a day so 2 days from here to ND. Then after three days it reached Sydney on the 6th in the night and delivered next day morning.

SmGrGe

Jun 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2011, cc charged on 12-08-2011
Doc's Request.
Submitted including PCC
AOR Received.
29-09-2011
IELTS Request
Submitted, 8.5 band
File Transfer...
In Process at VO: 22-11-2011
Med's Request
23-11-2011
Med's Done....
15-01-2012
Passport Req..
02-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
06-03-2012
hey_rigky said:
it might sound harsh but this is clearly breaching the moral rights to apply. how i am supposed to apply when u give 500 cap and that too goes full in 144 hours..

when u r not sure if this code will be around or not on 1st of july how can u apply. when u check on the night of 30th june then even u send it on 1st july from a place like india it will take week to reach cic. and many thanks to disastrous service od dhl which make sure ur application deos not touch cic in atleast 7-9 days..
even from my country of residence, we contacted DHL and Fedex... DHL were too confused saying they dont know this pincode etc... Fedex was so prompt and told us it would reach on 6th and it did. I heard a lot of other people complaining about DHL in this forum...

grimreaper

Oct 24, 2010
SmGrGe said:
not only India grimreaper. I am in the Middle East and i sent my application on July 2nd. From here it went to New Delhi and was there for a day so 2 days from here to ND. Then after three days it reached Sydney on the 6th in the night and delivered next day morning.
Good know that still you could make it this year..You are very lucky..

grimreaper

Oct 24, 2010
SmGrGe said:
even from my country of residence, we contacted DHL and Fedex... DHL were too confused saying they dont know this pincode etc... Fedex was so prompt and told us it would reach on 6th and it did. I heard a lot of other people complaining about DHL in this forum...
I sent through DHL... pathetic service... sincere advise to others in the forum.. Please do not send through DHL..

BinLaden

Aug 4, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2011
grimreaper said:
Binladen,

The new discussion is not about the age old theory of the pattern in which the BD or CC is getting en-cashed.. This has been sparked by the replies from CIC that 2-3 members have received saying that their apps have been rejected as it did not make it into the cap.. One of the replies is for Priyavig whose application reached on the 8th of July..
Well I have been following all the posts and even for this guy.By September 15th the picture should be clear regarding who made it to cap and who din't, whose apps got rejected due to incompleteness etc.

Having said that I can also suggest for option of Germany specially for Management Consultants and Investment Bankers in this forum. Had something like Canada existed for Germany then personally I feel that would have been much better option than Canada. I don't know about the reason for others but for me it is for Global mobility. If it is purely from work perspective then for 1122 category folks there is very little to disappoint as there are multiple options open for us.

tracesg

Star Member
Apr 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct-22-2011, Received Oct-27-2011 FedEx, Sign for by D. Stapleton
IELTS Request
Sent with application 8.5 overall
hey_rigky said:
it might sound harsh but this is clearly breaching the moral rights to apply. how i am supposed to apply when u give 500 cap and that too goes full in 144 hours..

when u r not sure if this code will be around or not on 1st of july how can u apply. when u check on the night of 30th june then even u send it on 1st july from a place like india it will take week to reach cic. and many thanks to disastrous service od dhl which make sure ur application deos not touch cic in atleast 7-9 days..
I tried FedEx and it was reliable, not too sure if it's the same in India?

tracesg

Star Member
Apr 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct-22-2011, Received Oct-27-2011 FedEx, Sign for by D. Stapleton
IELTS Request
Sent with application 8.5 overall
::: rockstar ::: said:
Hi I am,

All the best for the processes.

Once they receive the application, they check for the completeness check, eligibility check, cc/bd/dd encashment.
They will send some kind of Acknowledgement of Receipt "AOR" or Positive Eligibilty Review "PER", ie. only after doing some sort of assessment on ur application. So, it may take more than 1 or 2 months to get some kind of communication/information from them.

Keep on watching/posting this thread, u will be getting much more updates.

::: rockstar :::
Hi there, do you know what kind of communication exactly? I checked out the Canada Skilled worker site and it says by e-mail or by mail. What is nerve wracking is that it may go to your junk mail and you don't even realize it!

imcomingcanada

Jul 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08/07/2011
Doc's Request.
Pending
Nomination.....
Pending
AOR Received.
Pending
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
Pending
Med's Request
Pending
Med's Done....
Pending
Interview........
Pending
Passport Req..
Pending
VISA ISSUED...
Pending
LANDED..........
Pending
BinLaden said:
Well I have been following all the posts and even for this guy.By September 15th the picture should be clear regarding who made it to cap and who din't, whose apps got rejected due to incompleteness etc.

Having said that I can also suggest for option of Germany specially for Management Consultants and Investment Bankers in this forum. Had something like Canada existed for Germany then personally I feel that would have been much better option than Canada. I don't know about the reason for others but for me it is for Global mobility. If it is purely from work perspective then for 1122 category folks there is very little to disappoint as there are multiple options open for us.
Could you please send some more details about this oppurtunity in Germany. I'm an investment banker, exp. 9 years +... If you can send some links that would be great. I'm 100% sure that my app. (which reached on 13th) is not in the CAP after reading this forum today. It is not about being negative but it is all about accepting something which has already happened (could be or couldn't be in our favor).

Kghimire

Aug 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jul 11, 2011
Hi Guys

Just to let you guys know, my application was received by cio on 11th july(1122) and I just got back a reply from Cic that my application was returned as cap has reached.

JASRAJ

Star Member
Jul 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26th July, 2011
AOR Received.
25th Oct. 2011
File Transfer...
8th Dec. 2011
Canim2011canim said:
Hi Guys

Just to let you guys know, my application was received by cio on 11th july(1122) and I just got back a reply from Cic that my application was returned as cap has reached.
really sad to know about your application.

can you share the wording of the letter . if it has any stamp/ number

Jul 11, 2011
Dear Sir/Madam,

Please be advised that your application was returned with all attachments on 24 Aug 2011 as the cap of NOC 1122 has been reached. Please note: all returned applications are sent via regular mail to the mailing address as entered on the application form. There is no tracking number. Once the application is mailed, its delivery is the responsibility of the postal service.

Thank you for your interest in Canada.

D.A.

gladiusraj

Aug 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Ready for reapply
Sorry to here that your file is not accepted by cic. Try next time dear with complet documents.

Kghimire

Aug 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Another case of returned docs because of CAPS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Canim2011canim said:
Hi Guys

gladiusraj

Aug 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Ready for reapply
Its all fake. When CIC return file they give file no. and the matter is also different in other formate.