Passport Req..
16-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
not yet
Kghimire said:
8th of July or 8th of Aug ?
i dont believe this news. all bagwas. if that is the case why they r not charging other noc applicant's cc?

there r some reason but i dont know.

regards

shijoal

gladiusraj

Aug 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Ready for reapply
Today I talk with my consultant about this issue and they said all this information is incorrect. They said capping is done on 22 aug 2011. After that CIC is not accepting the files. I said but some people file is coming back who applyed on 8th july and 11th of july. They said all files are incomplet that why CIC sending back. I applyed on 26th july and my consultant said you are in cap. Till 10th aug 100% files are in cap which complet and making points according to cic. After that there is 50 -50 % chances of getting refussed. My consultant said Canadian High commission people are very proffessionals and they know there responsibilty. CIC people know that every one is applying in this noc. Thats why they update there site on daily basis. They never miss guide there clients. About 30 to 35 people of group is working for FSW immigration for indiviual NOC.

All who get back there packages b'coz of there incomplet document or some kind of mistake. SO don't panic guys its all fake information.

Pata nahi logo ko kya mazza aata hai duro ko pareshan karke..........

ALL BEST GUYS

nish

Jan 10, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
About to apply.
shijoal said:
i dont believe this news. all bagwas. if that is the case why they r not charging other noc applicant's cc?

there r some reason but i dont know.

regards

shijoal
very good observation shijoal.

i know the game is 99% over for 1122, but still heart doesnt want to believe it and is more bias towards 1% of hope.

and shijoal is absolutely right. if 1122 has been filled on 8th, why the hell cic is not charging bd / cc for any other category. there is no one from other category whose bd / cc has been charged for 9th july onwards applicants.

and i still feel that cic cant be such fools that they keep on getting applications for 45 days when the cap is already filled. even they have to incur cost in processing applications and sending them back. if they have received 500 applications in first week, so that means they must have received more than 3500 appications till 22nd aug. if i was in cic place i would have closed the cap in second week after receiveing 1000 applications believing the probability that atleast half of the applications must be complete.

i am sure there is some serious mistake on the part of cic. we have to wait and watch and keep hope and faith.

nish

Jan 10, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
About to apply.
one more thing....remember cic has started automated correspondence to send per and ner. may be the system has done some mistake in sending rejection for cap filled instead of application incomplete.

hey_rigky

Star Member
May 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Soon
grimreaper said:
Oh you saw that.. :D.. I removed it.. see this is what has started to happen with me after the incident.. I add something and remove it afterwards... ;D
i think u add too much and then u had to remove it..... :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :Ds

hey_rigky

Star Member
May 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Soon
sm_vanman said:
These canadians are highly unpredictable, are capable of doing any nonsense activity. We all agree the cap as per their own website reached on 22nd august. This is criminal on their part to keep playing with the sentiments of poor applicants showing them the false hopes of light.
it seems they are enjoying it..

BinLaden

Aug 4, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2011
Are we done gentlemen ? May I please request everybody to hold on to your seats and have patience.Go back to my old post and that still stands valid. This forum does not represent 100% of the applicants for 1122.

Not to mislead anybody here but I heard from my pal from South Africa that his credit card has been encashed. If I remember it correctly then his application was recd 3-4 days before mine. Mind you CC/BD encashment means NOTHING. You can get jettisoned at any point in the process. So please don't count your chickens before they are hatched. This was for those whose CC/BD were encashed.

So gentlemen, for those who don't know if their applications were complete or not and still hinging on the age old theory rounding here about 8th July cap, please pray that your apps are not on way back due to incompleteness. There is a very strong likelihood of this happening. And for rest my gut feel says that till July 20th-23rd the apps have made it to Cap. Time will tell us.

Till then can we have some lighter moments please !

Cheers

jijitipie

Nov 9, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila; noc 3152
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July8,2011
AOR Received.
Oct6,2011
File Transfer...
Nov15,2011
Med's Request
Jan4,2012
Med's Done....
Jan12,2012
Passport Req..
May 23,2012, PP received by CEM: May 28,2012 @ 10:30am
VISA ISSUED...
May 30,2012
LANDED..........
July 2012
BinLaden said:
Are we done gentlemen ? May I please request everybody to hold on to your seats and have patience.Go back to my old post and that still stands valid. This forum does not represent 100% of the applicants for 1122.

Not to mislead anybody here but I heard from my pal from South Africa that his credit card has been encashed. If I remember it correctly then his application was recd 3-4 days before mine. Mind you CC/BD encashment means NOTHING. You can get jettisoned at any point in the process. So please don't count your chickens before they are hatched. This was for those whose CC/BD were encashed.

So gentlemen, for those who don't know if their applications were complete or not and still hinging on the age old theory rounding here about 8th July cap, please pray that your apps are not on way back due to incompleteness. There is a very strong likelihood of this happening. And for rest my gut feel says that till July 20th-23rd the apps have made it to Cap. Time will tell us.

Till then can we have some lighter moments please !

Cheers

hi when did ur app reached cic?

grimreaper

Oct 24, 2010
Binladen,

The new discussion is not about the age old theory of the pattern in which the BD or CC is getting en-cashed.. This has been sparked by the replies from CIC that 2-3 members have received saying that their apps have been rejected as it did not make it into the cap.. One of the replies is for Priyavig whose application reached on the 8th of July..

hey_rigky

Star Member
May 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Soon
forcabarca86 said:
These emails regarding a failure to make the cap seem to have created quite a buzz!

I would just like to reiterate a couple of points made earlier:

Firstly, credit card and bank draft encashments are not processed in a standard amount of days. Some payments can be cleared in a day or two. Others can take weeks to process depending upon a range of issues (issuing bank, mistakes in transaction entries at sending or receiving end etc.)

Here's a real life example:

I was recently given a cheque by a customer to settle certain receivables. After nearly two months, the cheque had still not been cleared. I called my bank and it turns out that the Operating softwares of the customer's bank was not able to issue payments to my bank due to some technical problems. They said the transaction would go through soon, I would just have to wait. It finally cleared after about 3 months. Moral: don't panic till the CIC officially tell you that you did not make the cap. ( Technically, there's no need to panic even if you don't make the cap but thats another debate).

Second: There seems to be a real angst about how arbitrary the cap system is, i.e. The date you ship your package has greater influence on your chances than how much merit your application holds. My opinion is as follows:

Last year I missed the cap. This year my package got to the CIC on the fifth because I made sure I sent it well ahead of time. Even if you miss the cap, don't let it frustrate you too much. Just try again next year and plan to mail your updated package at the end of June if thats what it takes. I know certain people who were so anxious they mailed their packages on June 25th, and it got to Canada on July 1st. As someone rightfully pointed out, CIC only received packages for the new cap on July 4th as the previous three days had been holidays. Mailing early made sure that whenever the courier got to the CIC, their packages were the first through the door.

So yes this system is flawed. But all systems are. The only way to ensure your success is to take advantage of the flaws as opposed to letting them work against you. I know cynics will probably say that I am being too conformist, but my honest opinion about bureaucracy is that no matter how hard governemnts try, their systems can never meet the needs and expectations of the masses. However, with a little diligent research and some attention to detail, anyone can learn to take advantage of loopholes (e.g. no objections on an application intended for July 1st cap being mailed 5 days before the cap is even reset).

So no matter what happens folks, analyze your life experiences with a grain of salt. If you make the cap, well done. If you don't, just try again. And PLEASE, don't throw away your hard earned money on extortionist consultants.

Good luck!
i agree with u, but it will take some time to digest this as lots of efforts, requests and sweat go thru veins then u get ready with ur package and then some tell u. mate u r late.. woooaaaahhhhhhhhhh. its so cruel..

but still ur words will count my friend..

hey_rigky

Star Member
May 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Soon
nish said:
very good observation shijoal.

i know the game is 99% over for 1122, but still heart doesnt want to believe it and is more bias towards 1% of hope.

and shijoal is absolutely right. if 1122 has been filled on 8th, why the hell cic is not charging bd / cc for any other category. there is no one from other category whose bd / cc has been charged for 9th july onwards applicants.

and i still feel that cic cant be such fools that they keep on getting applications for 45 days when the cap is already filled. even they have to incur cost in processing applications and sending them back. if they have received 500 applications in first week, so that means they must have received more than 3500 appications till 22nd aug. if i was in cic place i would have closed the cap in second week after receiveing 1000 applications believing the probability that atleast half of the applications must be complete.

i am sure there is some serious mistake on the part of cic. we have to wait and watch and keep hope and faith.
there are many ppl which are not on this forum and they are applying in other nocs. and my friend 1122 is the most busy noc on this forum. even if you see the cap filled for this code. we havnt seen many applications from other nocs in here inj this forum.

i could be wrong but 1122 and number of app we can not neglect them altogether.

grimreaper

Oct 24, 2010
hey_rigky said:
i agree with u, but it will take some time to digest this as lots of efforts, requests and sweat go thru veins then u get ready with ur package and then some tell u. mate u r late.. woooaaaahhhhhhhhhh. its so cruel..

This year the cap got closed in 5 working days.. between 4th to 8th july..If this is going to be the case then how do you send applications from places like India from where the courier on an average takes 5 or more days to deliver.. Really there is no level playing field in this first come first serve basis..

irenesario

Star Member
Feb 14, 2009
Philippines
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hey_rigky said:

forcabarca86:

Like.

Irene

hey_rigky

Star Member
May 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Soon
grimreaper said:
This year the cap got closed in 5 working days.. between 4th to 8th july..If this is going to be the case then how do you send applications from places like India from where the courier on an average takes 5 or more days to deliver.. Really there is no level playing field in this first come first serve basis..
it might sound harsh but this is clearly breaching the moral rights to apply. how i am supposed to apply when u give 500 cap and that too goes full in 144 hours..

when u r not sure if this code will be around or not on 1st of july how can u apply. when u check on the night of 30th june then even u send it on 1st july from a place like india it will take week to reach cic. and many thanks to disastrous service od dhl which make sure ur application deos not touch cic in atleast 7-9 days..