13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
bilderberg said:
hi to all..

I have some queries regarding our situation, hope you can help us to clear things out..

We want to re apply for FSW1 because our previous application was rejected due to lack of points. We are still eager to try it again but need to enhance more my IELTS score. The CIO emailed me regarding the breakdown of the scores, and completed the review. We lack 2 points..:( Anyway here are my questions, so sorry in advance if its too long.

1) I emailed them last week if they will going to return our original documents but until now, no reply. So I assume they will not going to returned back to us because, in the email its not stated that they will? return or not?

2) when the cio emailed me, they listed the breakdown of points.. The work experience "You were assigned 21 points for 4 years work experience. The point assessment is based upon evidence of work experience with Company A and B" Does it mean that they review also our Detailed Job Description? Cos some says that JD is crucial part. So Im just getting your opinion guys regarding the process of how the CIO review the documents.

3)I just want to confirm also that there are no specific visa office checklist for this batch, July 2011?

4) I am applying with my wife and as we review the checklist, Is it correct that she doesn't need Detailed Job Descriptions? and other supporting documents with regards to her work? Just COE will do?
All our original documents are with the CIO so its hard to gather from our previous employers (cos before Batch June 2010, the Singapore visa office needs the detailed job description also even if she is not the main applicant).Or can we submit printed but scanned documents?

Thank you in advance guys for the time you spent in reading all of this. God Bless us all.. I am starting to review the IELTS. Hopefully upon getting the good result, I would try to submit by the end of this year. Hoping that my NOC would not be full..

Thanks again and regards to all.
Hi in response to your points

1) Nope, unless you fail the completeness check, if you fail at any stage beyond that you will not get your documents back.

2) For any work experience to count either for the minimum 1 year's full-time employment in one of the 29 in-demand NOCs OR for the work experience contribution to your points matrix, detailed job descriptions must be provided including salary, length of service, hours worked and full job duties.

3) That's correct. The new forms I think are much better and less confusing. There is now just 1 single CIO checklist for everyone, and no visa office specific checklis.

4) Yes this is something which has changed this year. When we applied, my wife was PA but still I had to provide full references and contracts for my last 2 jobs, which was kinda pointless considering my employment history does not contribute to the points in our application at all!

Please note that it is very unlikely they will accept scanned documents - work references must be original. So if I were you I would try your very hardest to re-gather original documents. If that is absolutely impossible then send the copies and an explanation saying that the originals are with them, and hope they decide to match them up. Don't bank on it though.

Best of luck with your application,
Wayne.

Ife

Aug 17, 2011
Hi All

Please add this info to the spreadsheet

My name is Ife
Send application:July 5th
Received appl by CIO: July 8th
Name VO: M Krszwda
Visa office: Paris
CC charged: August 17th

Best of luck for all. Bless

Ravi_07

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2011
AOR Received.
[move][color=red]PER : 12-01-2012[/color][/move]
IELTS Request
8 Bands (original sent with application)
File Transfer...
[move][color=purple]AOR : 08-02-2012[/color][/move]
LANDED..........
05-10-2014 [IMG]http://i716.photobucket.com/albums/ww163/vwvvww/MSN%20Avatars/agent.png[/IMG]
Another 1122 before me............... :(

Neways congrats Ife............. nd welcome to the forum

Big O

May 20, 2009
Dubai - UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-July-2011
AOR Received.
PER RECEIVED: 20 SEP 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with application (Band 8)
Med's Request
Nov 23 2011, via snail mail.
Med's Done....
19 December 2011
Interview........
Of course waived!
Passport Req..
31 January 2012
VISA ISSUED...
26 Feb 2012
LANDED..........
Soon.... I am having a white Christmas in 2012. Thank you Jesus.
Ravi_07 said:

Be patient Ravi, Today is your day.
Congrats Ife...

Mycoweatsgrass

Star Member
Jul 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 27, 2012; Recieved: TBA
Nomination.....
Twice...once for noble prize in googlin!!!, second for noble prize in 'Interesting' mathematics!!!!!!
IELTS Request
Ravi_07 said:

Sab ka number aayega.......

grimreaper

Oct 24, 2010
Why is everyone still concerned about the CC being charged? I guess at this point in time we should be concerned about why they are not closing the NOC? It has been more than a week since the last update?

Ravi_07

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2011
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
LANDED..........
05-10-2014 [IMG]http://i716.photobucket.com/albums/ww163/vwvvww/MSN%20Avatars/agent.png[/IMG]
Big O said:
Be patient Ravi, Today is your day.
Congrats Ife...
They r still working on applications received on 8th.
Mine was received on 14th.
so how can today b my day
Only when they close the cap nd then there is cc charging done after that in 1122, then i can b sure that i made it into the cap...........

Ravi_07

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2011
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
LANDED..........
Mycoweatsgrass said:
Sab ka number aayega.......
I thought u were keeping ur 100th post for something special.
Like informing us about ur cc charged or bd encashed........... :D

sweet_bambi

Jul 24, 2011
grimreaper said:
Why is everyone still concerned about the CC being charged? I guess at this point in time we should be concerned about why they are not closing the NOC? It has been more than a week since the last update?
We should be concerned about cc charged and cap, not only one of them. Nobody knows how they are calculating the cap so maybe they are charging the cc/bd now and then they will close. You cannot infere only applications until 8th july are in so we have to be worried about the cap.

If the cap closes today, it doesnt imply they are not going to charge any cc/bd.

Mycoweatsgrass

Star Member
Jul 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 27, 2012; Recieved: TBA
Nomination.....
Twice...once for noble prize in googlin!!!, second for noble prize in 'Interesting' mathematics!!!!!!
IELTS Request
Ravi_07 said:
I thought u were keeping ur 100th post for something special.
Like informing us about ur cc charged or bd encashed........... :D

I wish ....I won't knw about my cheque.....its through my lawyer....justvplaybthe waiting game....

Ravi_07

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2011
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
LANDED..........
grimreaper said:
Was waiting from Jan for noc to open and now waiting for it to close............

Ravi_07

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2011
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
LANDED..........
sweet_bambi said:
We should be concerned about cc charged and cap, not only one of them. Nobody knows how they are calculating the cap so maybe they are charging the cc/bd now and then they will close. You cannot infere only applications until 8th july are in so we have to be worried about the cap.

If the cap closes today, it doesnt imply they are not going to charge any cc/bd.
If cc charged under 1122 after noc officially closes then v can infer that there is no connection between payment charged nd application counted towards the cap,,,,,,,,

HOW MANY TIMES WILL I HAVE TO SAY THIS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

grimreaper

Oct 24, 2010
sweet_bambi said:

It does imply one thing that the number of complete applications is not the ones for which the CC/BDs have been charged, but the count is actually the number of apps they have received...

Ravi_07

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2011
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
LANDED..........
Mycoweatsgrass said:
I wish ....I won't knw about my cheque.....its through my lawyer....justvplaybthe waiting game....
I also wont know about my bd whether it gets encashed or not...
Bank is not co-operative.............