+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 01, 2011 FSW Applicants_MI 3

zub2612

Jul 11, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Probably never.
It would have been quite easy for CIC publishing the information like this on 21st July and until 22nd August

"We are processing the 52 or ........ complete files received until 6th July 2011".

They have been providing information like this in past. But I don't know why the information given this time was soooooooooo misleading.

satish7777

Star Member
May 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-2011
Doc's Request.
sent with application
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Not Yet
Interview........
Not Yet
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet
zub2612 said:
It would have been quite easy for CIC publishing the information like this on 21st July and until 22nd August

"We are processing the 52 or ........ complete files received until 6th July 2011".

They have been providing information like this in past. But I don't know why the information given this time was soooooooooo misleading.
See english language can be misleading here the brother of mother is called uncle and brother of father is also called uncle now u have to decide in context to whose brother they are talking.
they can write any sentence still a large amount of people would not understand as people conclude through there perception. if i ask u what is so hard to understand TOTAL APPLICATION RECEIVED AS PER X DATE

brandonyac

Star Member
May 15, 2011
I just sent my application today under noc 3152 and probably cic will receive on tuesday.. I didnt send the contract of my work is it okay?

hey_rigky

Star Member
May 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Soon
nish said:
Are we in the cap or are we not...thats the biggest question right now. specially when there is no other movement from cic.

I know 4-5 people have received letter of cap filled. and i know that its all over now. but still there are some unexplained points which come to my mind.

1. why isnt cc / bd charged of any other noc since so many days. you see the spreadsheet and there are may applicants in other noc. atleast one should have reported cc / bd charged by now.

2. can cic be so irresponsible in communicating the cap filled dates. 45 days back log is too much to believe. they are govt. bodies and are answerable for any blunders made. can they make such blunders. they will have to spend thousands of dollars to process and return all the applications received after 8th july.

3. if there are only two persons in cic checking completeness of application for 1122 applicants, one guy can take maximum of 15 min to check completeness, and so both of them can check atleast 40-50 applications a day. so how can be there a back log of 45 days. and i am sure there are more people working in cic.

4. cc /bd charging cannot be base to be considered for cap. because cc and bd both the modes of payment have different processing time. for example Guy A's application is recieved on 5th july and Guy B's application is received on 6th july. A has given BD and B has give cc. it is possible that if cic sends A's bd to be charged, it might be charged after CC payment of B. So payment was charged for B first but application of A was received first. moreover differnet BD from different countries and banks also have different processing time.

Can someone answer these questions.
i agree that someone else should have reported cc/bd encashed, but we dont have many ppl from other codes here and i understand that other codes are not in a hurry to fill in 500 hundrands. noc 1122 is reported full as you can see for this code u can find many in any organisation so this sped up the process.

cic is not irresponsible oraganisation, it must have been their first experience with noc 1122 and i am sure they wouldnt have anticipated it in that speedy way. and they are spending less money when they return apps. they always have bigger budget for any such instances what so ever.

and my friend ur point about checking apps -
1 app = 15 mins,
4 apps = 1hr
so u say in a day he should check 32 apps. and two of them should check 45-50 (or 60).

but my friend its not like that.Western work culture - they do need lunch break and two tea breaks. and moreover they should not feel stressed so i dont see they will be checking more than 10 apps a day. so it will slow the process unless they have more guys doing the job.

cc/bd charging is not the base for cap, its one of the prcoess they follow to insure the app is complete. cc charging does not have processing days. when u press cc payment as long it is authorised its through. and a bd is as good as cash. so i dont think they assume it the base of the capping system.

jams2

Star Member
Oct 3, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-Mar-2010
Doc's Request.
21-April-2010
AOR Received.
26-April-2010
IELTS Request
Already sent
File Transfer...
27-April-2010(CIO to NDVO)
Med's Request
22-OCT-2013
Med's Done....
1-NOV-2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
22-OCT-2013 with medicals.
VISA ISSUED...
10-DEC-2013
LANDED..........
SOON
Hey frndz! Plz add me in the list westpoint. I am pre june applicant as well and applied again as my Noc 3152 is still in the list. Application received on 30th Aug 2011.

satish7777

Star Member
May 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-2011
Doc's Request.
sent with application
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Not Yet
Interview........
Not Yet
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet
hey_rigky said:
i agree that someone else should have reported cc/bd encashed, but we dont have many ppl from other codes here and i understand that other codes are not in a hurry to fill in 500 hundrands. noc 1122 is reported full as you can see for this code u can find many in any organisation so this sped up the process.

cic is not irresponsible oraganisation, it must have been their first experience with noc 1122 and i am sure they wouldnt have anticipated it in that speedy way. and they are spending less money when they return apps. they always have bigger budget for any such instances what so ever.

1 app = 15 mins,
4 apps = 1hr
so u say in a day he should check 32 apps. and two of them should check 45-50 (or 60).

but my friend its not like that.Western work culture - they do need lunch break and two tea breaks. and moreover they should not feel stressed so i dont see they will be checking more than 10 apps a day. so it will slow the process unless they have more guys doing the job.

cc/bd charging is not the base for cap, its one of the prcoess they follow to insure the app is complete. cc charging does not have processing days. when u press cc payment as long it is authorised its through. and a bd is as good as cash. so i dont think they assume it the base of the capping system.
Hi
My friends one thing I am not getting with the conclusions u guys are deriving one side u r saying CIC is a responsible organisation now on the other side u r saying that they never anticipated a situation like this If we have anticipated 1122 will be the cap to be full at the earliest and at a strong pace so were they fool to not anticipate that.
Now if they have than they would have made some arrangements accordingly.
Say if they dint anticipated than they would have a Plan B that they should have updated the application of 1122 on a separate page and have said that these no. of application opened and checked till date.
Dont u think that for misrepresentation of the application status they would have posted a apology.
When they are not doing all this that means they are doing everything right.
It is we who are anticipating without sufficient knowledge.
Now you say they have enough budget to return the application then they might not be using that money to hire more people may be for a short term basis.
They can be responsible or irresponsible not both.
Thanks

COOLIZIM

Star Member
Aug 6, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hey_rigky said:

1 app = 15 mins,
4 apps = 1hr

1. I don't think the immigration officer will check more than five to seven applications /day if they will do a thorough check
2. Defiantly there will be more than two officers to do the completeness check, immigration things in Canada is something very important and always a hot topic in that country , they have a whole ministry of immigration which most of other countries they haven't
3. CC charging is an indication of successful completion check of the application package but that does not mean the application will not be refused in the next stages due of other deficiencies

COOLIZIM

Star Member
Aug 6, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Top 5 Most Livable Cities in the World | Economist Intelligence Unit
FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 02, 2011

Of the Top 5 Livable Cities based on Economist Intelligence Unit’s annual report on the most livable cities in the world, 3 cities are from Canada - Vancouver, Toronto and Calgary.

Here's the Top 5 Most Livable Cities in the World

1. Melbourne, Australia

2. Vienna, Austria

3. Vancouver, Canada

4. Toronto, Canada

5. Calgary, Canada

This is the first time for almost a decade now that Vancouver is not at the top of the 140 cities included in the survey.

How is livability measured?

Economist Intelligence Unit assesses which locations around the world provide the best or the worst living conditions using the following factors to determine a livable city:

1. Stability: prevalence of crime, threat of conflict (military or otherwise), etc. (25 percent of score)

2. Healthcare: availability and quality (20 percent of score)

3. Culture and environment: social freedoms, availability of amenities, and climate (25 percent of score)

4. Education: availability and quality (10 percent of score)

5. Infrastructure: quality of transit, roads, water, energy, and telecommunication and availability of good housing (20 percent of score)

Canada remains to be a best bet if you are planning to immigrate.

zub2612

Jul 11, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Probably never.
satish7777 said:
See english language can be misleading here the brother of mother is called uncle and brother of father is also called uncle now u have to decide in context to whose brother they are talking.
they can write any sentence still a large amount of people would not understand as people conclude through there perception. if i ask u what is so hard to understand TOTAL APPLICATION RECEIVED AS PER X DATE
That is clearly misleading. It is clear now that on 21st July, CIC had received more than 500 applications or probably more than 1000 but CIC website mentioned that only 52 applications are received.

I don't agree that English language is misleading. You can select right words to communicate correctly (i.e. maternal uncle and paternal uncle provided that if it matters).

satish7777

Star Member
May 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-2011
Doc's Request.
sent with application
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Not Yet
Interview........
Not Yet
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet
zub2612 said:
That is clearly misleading. It is clear now that on 21st July, CIC had received more than 500 applications or probably more than 1000 but CIC website mentioned that only 52 applications are received.

I don't agree that English language is misleading. You can select right words to communicate correctly (i.e. maternal uncle and paternal uncle provided that if it matters).
Ok
But r u so sure about the date and no.s
I know u don't have any proof or documentation on that its just ur perception.
Again I am saying that I am not challenging anybody's perception or point of view I just wanna say As a responsible person you should only speak with documentations. that's all

gladiusraj

Aug 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Ready for reapply
CIC is very reponsible organization. If they get 500 application before8th july or 9th july than they diffinatly intimate or application there site. Why they given this site than ? It's b;'oz applicants who are going to apply will know the situation of all NOC. They never missguide other applicant. If it is happened than any one can claim on CIC for there applications include in NOC and than they have to do it with immigration registered laywer help.

Kghimire

Aug 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats buddy !

Good luck for speedy process.

and thanks for the information

xnista said:
Good news for all July applicants: In this coming week the whole June ERs will be over and July begining applicants will get their ERs.
I am June 29th and I got already my PER today. All the best and wish you Positive one. The trend now is 65 days! :p

gladiusraj

Aug 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Ready for reapply
Last year NOC was closed on 5th Nov 2010 but they accept files till 27 th OCT 2010. Reason is same like this year, Last year they update there site on 19th oct 2010 with approx. 779 application received and than directly close the NOC on 5th NOV 2010. That means they received complete applications till 27 th OCT 2010.
This year also they update there site on 10th Aug 2011 and than on 22nd Aug 2011 they cloe the NOC. That means they get all complete application between 10th Aug to 22 Aug 2011. Now cutoff will any date but between 10 to 22 Aug 2011. Not possilbe that in july .............

keyur_foryou

Star Member
Jul 29, 2011
Mumbai, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gladiusraj said:
CIC is very reponsible organization. If they get 500 application before8th july or 9th july than they diffinatly intimate or application there site. Why they given this site than ? It's b;'oz applicants who are going to apply will know the situation of all NOC. They never missguide other applicant. If it is happened than any one can claim on CIC for there applications include in NOC and than they have to do it with immigration registered laywer help.
absolutely, u r right

also i have been following all the tweets from CIC and on 11th August 2011 they tweeted this

"Less than 100 spots remain for skilled worker NOC #1122 apps w/o job offer."

now if the cap is full why do thet tweet this and misguide others, for me deep down in my heart i fill all who filed before 20th Aug 2011 have made in the cap.

and as Satish pointed out those who got rejection mail for CAP reached may b the actual reason would b incompleteness or cc transaction failed etc. i would say have faith in CIC and wait for 1 month everthing will b clear.....

isis_jd

Jul 27, 2011
really? to think you submitted your application very early.:( my agency kept reassuring me that mine will still be included in the cap :(
quote author=jijitipie link=topic=74992.msg976447#msg976447 date=1315034975]
mine wasnt charged yet. I wonder why they arent charging BD's .. :-X
[/quote]