New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2011
AOR Received.
[move][color=red]PER : 12-01-2012[/color][/move]
IELTS Request
8 Bands (original sent with application)
File Transfer...
[move][color=purple]AOR : 08-02-2012[/color][/move]
LANDED..........
05-10-2014 [IMG]http://i716.photobucket.com/albums/ww163/vwvvww/MSN%20Avatars/agent.png[/IMG]
abhishekgoel007 said:
yaar in saale 2 kodi ke logo se darenge kya, aisa ko loot ke kha gaye yeh saale gore. and upar se faltu bakwas and utle seedhe words, atleast we dnt use dirty words and we are being polite and helpful to everyone... abhi u.K mei hota toh inhi ki country mei jaake maar ke aata saalo ko...

bhai inko freedom hai bolne ki bakwas karne ki nai.... and humne inke against nai kar rahe the postings.. saale aa jaaye jitne marzi gore. maar khayenge mujhse..

Bhai i am kind of person ki pyar se jaan mangoge toh woh bhi de denge, galat baat bardash nai karta mei
do u think im scared.........?
NO............
That is not my point..........
V r not here to fight...........

But lets accept it...........
Lately v have been talking a lot in HINDI..............

Letz make it a point to stick to english from now on..............

But that doesnt mean IM GOING TO POST ONLY SERIOUS COMMENTS.................
NEITHER DO YOU..............

And if then also someone has a problem against us.............
Then v will use ur technique.............. ;)

Ravi_07

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2011
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
LANDED..........
05-10-2014 [IMG]http://i716.photobucket.com/albums/ww163/vwvvww/MSN%20Avatars/agent.png[/IMG]
klmy said:
I dont know y some people are running after Ravi and Abhishek...u both are awesome buddies...i can never forget ur help, support regarding my re-submission of application...i dont know y these people are irritated or annoyed by the jokes of Ravi and Abhi...their sense of humor is simply awesome...m not indian...bt even then i enjoyed abhi's post..i have pasted some of his jokes on my face book and appreciation was tremendous by my friends.( sorry abhishek i violated the copy right act :p)... few days ago this forum is quite peaceful...please dont ruin it...those who are objecting on both of them ...just think how much they help others..they are experienced regarding immigration rules and regulation..many people got benefit from them and it still continues...hats off for Ravi and Abhishek... :D
Thanks dear KLMY................
+1................

abhishekgoel007

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2011
Canada > Alberta > Calgary
Ravi_07 said:
do u think im scared.........?
NO............
That is not my point..........
V r not here to fight...........

But lets accept it...........
Lately v have been talking a lot in HINDI..............

Letz make it a point to stick to english from now on..............

But that doesnt mean IM GOING TO POST ONLY SERIOUS COMMENTS.................
NEITHER DO YOU..............

And if then also someone has a problem against us.............
Then v will use ur technique.............. ;)
kyo karenge, maine london mei 3 saal reh ke goro ko hindi bulwa di,, and be urself, dnt change for anyone.....hum jaise karte hai waise hi karenge

R

RKC

Ravi & Abhisekh ,

It's okay. Please calm down . You two are very helpful & rock the thread.

It's just that , I feel may be others who cannot read or understand Hindi are feeling left out... we can include them in our conversations if we accompany our local language posts with an English translation. This way we can get them to enjoy our humor too and there won't be any complains.

abhishekgoel007

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2011
Canada > Alberta > Calgary
RKC said:
Ravi & Abhisekh ,

It's okay. Please calm down . You two rock the thread.

It's just that , I guess, may be others who cannot read or understand Hindi are feeling left out... we can include them in our conversations if we accompany our local language posts with an English translation. This way we can get them to enjoy our humor too and there won't be any complains.
Daer RKC, their language was not good. and there are some jokes which can only sound funny in hindi.. and rest if I am specific to ravi or now or you then i think language is not a problem, we use our native language and i have seen a lot of people where people from other countries using their native languages, and even in this forum as well. but they are free to do it so we are..

Jai Sai Ram

R

RKC

westpoint said:
Dear Mohammad2222,

Thank you for your suggestion.

I am sure a lot of our members are educated enough to heed the advise of our followers, readers, members and will do their best to stay focus on the direction that this thread aims. That is, to help applicants get (truthful) answers/advise/update/info via the sharing of information w/c we get from our own experience or from that of actual persons (whom we know) who themselves experienced it. Share valuable inputs by sharing timelines where our best in-house analysts (like RKC, NKKD, Explorer, BIG O) could make useful of these available data to provide us with the most accurate forecasts, w/c time has proven to be 99% accurate. Applicants also benefit a lot when they view the spreadsheet, for it gives them (us) a very useful tool in knowing when and what to expect after our applications are received by CIO.

It is also the aim of this thread to create a community of friendship, mutual understanding, a "family" where each member give, care and share. It is in this light that I would like to request that posts when made in ones native tongue be accompanied by an English translation so it will also benefit those who does not understand it. Let us make English as our lingua franca, or common language.

Please, members, I appeal to you, not to talk about one's religion as well. We don't have to argue abt this. We all might be of different beliefs, belonging to different religions or sects (whatever you call it), we may call our God in different names depending on our citizenship or background but we have a common denominator, we pray. or some do not pray at all. It is just a matter of respecting one's view or opinion but if we steer away from discussing it, I am of the belief that we can get along well just fine. Religion is a sensitive topic so let us just focus on migration.

Let us be polite and give each of us, the respect that we all deserve, regardless of race, age, religion, status or education. I am your referee, I do not take sides. It is my hope that we all get along well even if we are of different nationality, even if we are just using forum names, even if we do not see or know each other personally, I think we can still make a good forum community after all.

Have a good day everyone ;)
+1, You lived up to your role of negotiator once again, to iron out the differences. You are a great captain.

Ravi_07

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2011
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
LANDED..........
RKC said:
Ravi & Abhisekh ,

It's okay. Please calm down . You two are very helpful & rock the thread.

It's just that , I feel may. be others who cannot read or understand Hindi are feeling left out... we can include them in our conversations if we accompany our local language posts with an English translation. This way we can get them to enjoy our humor too and there won't be any complains.
O im cool....................

Ravi_07

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2011
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
LANDED..........
abhishekgoel007 said:
kyo karenge, maine london mei 3 saal reh ke goro ko hindi bulwa di,, and be urself, dnt change for anyone.....hum jaise karte hai waise hi karenge

mohammad2222

Star Member
Feb 19, 2012
MISSISSAUGA, ON
Visa Office......
Mississauga
LANDED..........
westpoint said:
Dear Mohammad2222,

Thank you for your suggestion.

I am sure a lot of our members are educated enough to heed the advise of our followers, readers, members and will do their best to stay focus on the direction that this thread aims. That is, to help applicants get (truthful) answers/advise/update/info via the sharing of information w/c we get from our own experience or from that of actual persons (whom we know) who themselves experienced it. Share valuable inputs by sharing timelines where our best in-house analysts (like RKC, NKKD, Explorer, BIG O) could make useful of these available data to provide us with the most accurate forecasts, w/c time has proven to be 99% accurate. Applicants also benefit a lot when they view the spreadsheet, for it gives them (us) a very useful tool in knowing when and what to expect after our applications are received by CIO.

It is also the aim of this thread to create a community of friendship, mutual understanding, a "family" where each member give, care and share. It is in this light that I would like to request that posts when made in ones native tongue be accompanied by an English translation so it will also benefit those who does not understand it. Let us make English as our lingua franca, or common language.

Please, members, I appeal to you, not to talk about one's religion as well. We don't have to argue abt this. We all might be of different beliefs, belonging to different religions or sects (whatever you call it), we may call our God in different names depending on our citizenship or background but we have a common denominator, we pray. or some do not pray at all. It is just a matter of respecting one's view or opinion but if we steer away from discussing it, I am of the belief that we can get along well just fine. Religion is a sensitive topic so let us just focus on migration.

Let us be polite and give each of us, the respect that we all deserve, regardless of race, age, religion, status or education. I am your referee, I do not take sides. It is my hope that we all get along well even if we are of different nationality, even if we are just using forum names, even if we do not see or know each other personally, I think we can still make a good forum community after all.

Have a good day everyone ;)

+10000 and more,

believe me I was very happy reading your comments word after word

this was exactly my intention but maybe i misrepresent what is in my mind

anyway thanks for all the support you are providing to all of us and thanks for the good comments

Best Regards

R

RKC

abhishekgoel007 said:
Daer RKC, their language was not good. and there are some jokes which can only sound funny in hindi.. and rest if I am specific to ravi or now or you then i think language is not a problem, we use our native language and i have seen a lot of people where people from other countries using their native languages, and even in this forum as well. but they are free to do it so we are..

Jai Sai Ram
Yes, Dear Abhi, you are right. Some jokes lose their flavor when translated into other languages. But, at the same time, we can't be totally unmindful of other members of this thread. There is a language barrier which has to be taken care of.

I agree the request made to you could have been in a little more polite way. I know you'll try your best.

Jai Sai Ram ( Translation- praise to Saint Sai baba of Shirdi, India)

mineone

Dec 21, 2011
My services are available to translate hindi to English to facilitate the forum members :D

Hey, eh
Hmm, pehle to kabhi kabhi gham tha
Before, there was pain from time to time

Ab to har pal hi teri yaad sataati hai
Now, at every moment your memory tortures me

Pehle to kabhi kabhi gham tha

Ab to har pal hi teri yaad rulaati hai
Now, at every moment your memory makes me cry

Magar yeh dard-e-judaai hai har ghadi ab
But this pain of separation is there all the time now

Magar yeh daag-e-judaai hai har ghadi ab
But this mark of separation is there all the time now

Main tujhse kaise kahoon yeh bata
How can I tell you this, tell me

Ke teri yaad ke sahaare jee raha hoon
That I am living upon the aid of your memory

Ke gham ke aansuon ko khud hi pee raha hoon
That I alone am drinking my own tears of pain

Na maar daale teri bewafaai mujhko - 2
Your unfaithfulness shouldn't kill me

O, main tujhse kaise kahoon yeh bata

Na maar daale kahin yeh judaai mujhko
This separation shouldn't kill me

Ho, bata de mujhko bewafa yeh
Tell me this, oh infidel

Main teri raah mein kab tak khada rahoonga
How long will I stay standing in your street?

Bata de mujhko bewafa yeh
Tell me this, infidel

Main tere dar pe yun kab tak pada rahoonga
How long will I stay fallen at your door?

Hmm, bata de mujhko bewafa yeh
Tell me this, infidel

Tu mujhko kab talak aise hi rulaayega
How long will you make me cry like this

Bata de mujhko bewafa yeh
Tell me this, infidel

Tu mujhko kab talak apna na banaayega
For how long will you not make me yours?

Hmm, ae pagli tu kyoon ro rahi hai
Oh crazy girl, why are you crying?

Ke gham to mujhko uthaana hai judaai ka
For, I have to carry the pain of separation

Ae pagli tu kyoon ro rahi hai

Tere liye to sama hai yeh shehnaai ka
For you this is the time of shehnaai (celebratory woodwindinstrument)

Ae pagli tu kyoon ro rahi hai

Ke gaaon chhodna hai mere muqaddar mein
For, leaving the town is in my fate

Hmm, ae pagli tu kyoon ro rahi hai

Ke umr guzregi ab meri yeh safar mein
For, my life will now pass in this journey of mine

westpoint

Champion Member
Jan 1, 2009
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-27-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
12-21-11
AOR Received.
waiting...
IELTS Request
submitted along with the application package...
File Transfer...
Med's Request
....01-02-2012
Med's Done....
....13-02-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11/4/2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
RKC said:
+1, You lived up to your role of negotiator once again, to iron out the differences. You are a great captain.

Thanks RKC ;) I was doing some backreading to catch up and woww, i see that u got negatives? :eek: u dont deserve that, hence i got u +1. I checked mine too but did nt bother at all. Positives, negatives, well, what the heck, as long as they're happy 8).

Thanks for cooling down our abhi and ravi, yes, i read their funny jokes too and i laugh at them when I understand it (if they're in English ;D), when I don't, well, I just passed by it for I know even if I do not understand it, it's not rude and they're just jokes (I hope am right? :eek:...lol), but we can not say however, that the other readers will share the same view since it is in a different language, hence my request. Although, I'd like to acknowledge the assistance that they both have contributed too, in keeping others entertained, in answering queries while seniors where busy somewhere. And acknowledge their ability to apologize quickly, same with the other members, my salute to u all, for your humility.

We all know the anxiety one feels due to waiting, it is tremendous and could take its toll on ones sanity hence he/she may sometimes lose his/her cool. It is a difficult situation. You not only spend money in your application, you also spend time, emotion, and you put a lot of energy on it. You made a good suggestion to both guys to include us in your Hindi conversation, by including a translation, great idea 8) can i give plus 10 to u now? nah, karma says wait 168 hrs and I will do that, for now, just enjoy the +1 ;) ;) ;)

You are doing a good job mediating too. I am glad to have u onboard 8)