New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2011
AOR Received.
[move][color=red]PER : 12-01-2012[/color][/move]
IELTS Request
8 Bands (original sent with application)
File Transfer...
[move][color=purple]AOR : 08-02-2012[/color][/move]
LANDED..........
05-10-2014 [IMG]http://i716.photobucket.com/albums/ww163/vwvvww/MSN%20Avatars/agent.png[/IMG]
planningtogo said:
Hi guys,

My documents were returned because it was deemed incomplete :(. According to the CIO, it was sent last nov 15, 2011 but I just got yesterday after a very long wait...

Indicated in my Generic Application Form for Canada, there;s a UCI number (it's under Personal details). Should I include this number when I resubmit my papers?Do I need to wait for a certain amount of time before I can resubmit my application?

Reply will be very much appreciated!!!

Thank you.
NO u dont not need to quote the UCI number when u re submit....

There is no waiting time b4 u can submit............

But the 10000 cap is a thing to worry about................

abhishekgoel007

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2011
Canada > Alberta > Calgary
stranger4ever said:
abhishekgoel007 / Ravi_007,

I have a message to deliver to both of you!!

Could you translate this for yourself ???

hej vole, to je anglicky hovoriaci fórum a nie je moc pekné od vás, aby ste mohli písať v inom jazyku. Zvlášť, keď PM bol vynájdený. Naozaj si toho vážim, ak Váš komentár sa zobrazí v angličtine a skúste odrezať nezmyselné napadnutie tohto vlákna, pretože som stále chorý a unavený z toho!

or:

mon amie, hii ni kiingereza akizungumza jukwaa na si nzuri sana ya wewe wa mwisho katika lugha nyingine. Hasa wakati PM ni kuwa wakiyazua. Mimi kwa kweli kufahamu kama posting yako kuonyeshwa kwa kiingereza na tafadhali jaribu kukatwa infestations takataka kwa sababu mimi nina kupatwa na uchovu wa hiyo!

Hmmm?.....What do you think of it???

ou devrais-je écrire dans la langue Roumaine pour vous de comprendre?

I hope you will both learn the meaning of "RESPECT OTHERS" wording on this thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-[ :-[
sorry for that bro and here is the translation of what u said

hej vole, to je anglicky hovoriaci fórum a nie je moc pekné od vás, aby ste mohli písať v inom jazyku. Zvlášť, keď PM bol vynájdený. Naozaj si toho vážim, ak Váš komentár sa zobrazí v angličtine a skúste odrezať nezmyselné napadnutie tohto vlákna, pretože som stále chorý a unavený z toho! (hey dude, this is an English speaking forum and is not very nice of you to post in another language. Especially when PM was invented. I really appreciate it if your comment is displayed in English and try to cut senseless attack this thread because I'm still sick and tired of it!)

mon amie, hii ni kiingereza akizungumza jukwaa na si nzuri sana ya wewe wa mwisho katika lugha nyingine. Hasa wakati PM ni kuwa wakiyazua. Mimi kwa kweli kufahamu kama posting yako kuonyeshwa kwa kiingereza na tafadhali jaribu kukatwa infestations takataka kwa sababu mimi nina kupatwa na uchovu wa hiyo! (this is English speaking forum and not very good of you to post in another language. Especially when the PM is being invented. I really appreciate if your posting to be shown in English and please try to cut infestations trash because I'm getting sick and tired of it!)

ou devrais-je écrire dans la langue Roumaine pour vous de comprendre? (or should I write in Romanian language for you to understand?)

hey buddy sorry for that but u can use any language, no issues, we will translate it

abhishekgoel007

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2011
chekav said:
It is coming out of its winter sleep dear friend ! Welcome d spring and expect ur MR/PPR soon ! Amen.

Got my PPR 2day !!! Just hope and pray that all fellow forumites (especially fellow LVO applicants ) hear good news soon !!! All d best 2 u all.
wow congrats buddy, wake up LVO, our dearest NOW is waiting for it

planningtogo

Aug 1, 2011
Bacolod, Philippines
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ravi_07 said:
NO u dont not need to quote the UCI number when u re submit....

There is no waiting time b4 u can submit............

But the 10000 cap is a thing to worry about................
You're right, the occupation that I am applying for is 86 short before it reaches its cap....I also worry if i still need to study french take the exam, it might be that I am already short in time...

Ravi_07

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2011
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
LANDED..........
05-10-2014 [IMG]http://i716.photobucket.com/albums/ww163/vwvvww/MSN%20Avatars/agent.png[/IMG]
planningtogo said:
You're right, the occupation that I am applying for is 86 short before it reaches its cap....I also worry if i still need to study french take the exam, it might be that I am already short in time...
U need to be more worried about the global cap of 10000 applications

abhishekgoel007

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2011
Aom said:
hey abishekgoel007 could you create your own indian forum!
we cant even understand wtf are you talking about!
respect for the other applicants!london,manila,bucharest,
cairo,hongkong,singapore or whatever!

you are on cloud 9 while others are

holding
on a grip or hanging in a cliff thats

why its so easy for
you to talk nonsense and not to worry!

you will have your joke in english

but the bottomline
of your joke is %&^*R%^#RW . we cant understand you.

it doesnt mean that ndvo applicants are posting here a lot,
you can just speak in your native language. there are a lot of lurkers
here from other vo's just checking for
an update.

if you talk to a Canadian like that, they
will probably
tell you

"You're not English.I don't understand you.stop talking!"
i apologize for that and those jokes are for my Indian friends only, nobody owns this forum and u also better watch ur words before using them. becoz if u can speak from mouth then i can also speak from hands
and when i start doing that people like you hide or run..... so u better watch it and if u want demo. we will be in canada and lets have something over there as well
so its better if u ask politely... and i lived with people of almost all the cultures and i do respect them and again apologize for that. but u just better keep control on ur words

abhishekgoel007

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2011
Phil Chen said:
Dear my friends,
How is everthing of immigration going? It's been along time I couldn't carry on as I was busy in preparing everything for landing in Canada. Our party will be holding on some day even we land in varies bound place. I am expecting to leave for Calgary, Canada on 21-22 of June, hope to see you there Canada soon.
Good Luck to all of you

Phil Chen
wow have a great life there buddy

Mr.Engineer

VIP Member
Jan 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
nov 2014 [color=red]ye sab tera karam hai ALLAH verna meri itni aukaat na thi[/color]
LANDED..........
landed jan 2015 MashaAllah
stranger4ever said:
WOW... :eek:

I've been away for 3 days and allot happened here. Did not had the time, to go throug 40 some pages, but a "War" doesn't bring anything good.
Only bad energy and wasted feelings.

We are all grownups here and we should keep focus on our common scope "Help Each other Immigrate to our Dream LAND"
and in the same time find a occupation that well make time, pass even faster!!

We all got minuses and plusses in our way of thinking, but this should not bring out the worst in us and spread it out like a disease on this
beautiful thread.
We should not alter anyones believes! If someone Believes in Santa Claus,........ then Santa is the MAN!! Who really cares? Not even the kinds anymore...
I don't know , but a nice wording or right guidance, means more to me , than a revange act or a vanity.
Some of us are stressed out because of the long process and this impacts their behavior on others, who are trying to do good and get by this period.

Let's forghet the discrepancies and continue to help others, who are in need....or be funny , but not on other forum members expenses!!!

:( :-[ :( ???

Cheers,
nice buddy +1 for u :)

Ravi_07

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2011
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
LANDED..........
abhishekgoel007 said:
sorry for that bro and here is the translation of what u said

hej vole, to je anglicky hovoriaci fórum a nie je moc pekné od vás, aby ste mohli písať v inom jazyku. Zvlášť, keď PM bol vynájdený. Naozaj si toho vážim, ak Váš komentár sa zobrazí v angličtine a skúste odrezať nezmyselné napadnutie tohto vlákna, pretože som stále chorý a unavený z toho! (hey dude, this is an English speaking forum and is not very nice of you to post in another language. Especially when PM was invented. I really appreciate it if your comment is displayed in English and try to cut senseless attack this thread because I'm still sick and tired of it!)

mon amie, hii ni kiingereza akizungumza jukwaa na si nzuri sana ya wewe wa mwisho katika lugha nyingine. Hasa wakati PM ni kuwa wakiyazua. Mimi kwa kweli kufahamu kama posting yako kuonyeshwa kwa kiingereza na tafadhali jaribu kukatwa infestations takataka kwa sababu mimi nina kupatwa na uchovu wa hiyo! (this is English speaking forum and not very good of you to post in another language. Especially when the PM is being invented. I really appreciate if your posting to be shown in English and please try to cut infestations trash because I'm getting sick and tired of it!)

ou devrais-je écrire dans la langue Roumaine pour vous de comprendre? (or should I write in Romanian language for you to understand?)

hey buddy sorry for that but u can use any language, no issues, we will translate it
OOOOoooo
this was the translation.............
i thought AOM posted the translation....
Sorry for the confusion................
I will remove the comment

kaurs

Star Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Its getting too long.......When I will hear from NDVO???
can document request be the reason for such delays?

Ravi_07

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2011
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
LANDED..........
planningtogo said:
If you don't mind, are all your job experiences can be found in the NOC list?
? ? ? ?

westpoint

Champion Member
Jan 1, 2009
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-27-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
12-21-11
AOR Received.
waiting...
IELTS Request
submitted along with the application package...
File Transfer...
Med's Request
....01-02-2012
Med's Done....
....13-02-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11/4/2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
mohammad2222 said:
Dear All,

although I am new little bit to this forum, but i really got lot of information and i was enjoying every minute i spend reading the information of others which answers lot of our questions. I was following reply after another without any boring feeling.

But

since one week I and some other started feeling bad and boring from the unwanted replies and from those who converted the real purpose of this forum from it is right direction of guiding each others to be like we are in a chat room for teenagers.

I wish to return back to the serious comments and i wish from the adminstrator to delete all the unwanted comments .

sorry if i made it long but belive me that this is because i love this forum and I belive in it.

thanks and wish all of you here the best and to hear always good news and share it with us

Dear Mohammad2222,

Thank you for your suggestion.

I am sure a lot of our members are educated enough to heed the advise of our followers, readers, members and will do their best to stay focus on the direction that this thread aims. That is, to help applicants get (truthful) answers/advise/update/info via the sharing of information w/c we get from our own experience or from that of actual persons (whom we know) who themselves experienced it. Share valuable inputs by sharing timelines where our best in-house analysts (like RKC, NKKD, Explorer, BIG O) could make useful of these available data to provide us with the most accurate forecasts, w/c time has proven to be 99% accurate. Applicants also benefit a lot when they view the spreadsheet, for it gives them (us) a very useful tool in knowing when and what to expect after our applications are received by CIO.

It is also the aim of this thread to create a community of friendship, mutual understanding, a "family" where each member give, care and share. It is in this light that I would like to request that posts when made in ones native tongue be accompanied by an English translation so it will also benefit those who does not understand it. Let us make English as our lingua franca, or common language.

Please, members, I appeal to you, not to talk about one's religion as well. We don't have to argue abt this. We all might be of different beliefs, belonging to different religions or sects (whatever you call it), we may call our God in different names depending on our citizenship or background but we have a common denominator, we pray. or some do not pray at all. It is just a matter of respecting one's view or opinion but if we steer away from discussing it, I am of the belief that we can get along well just fine. Religion is a sensitive topic so let us just focus on migration.

Let us be polite and give each of us, the respect that we all deserve, regardless of race, age, religion, status or education. I am your referee, I do not take sides. It is my hope that we all get along well even if we are of different nationality, even if we are just using forum names, even if we do not see or know each other personally, I think we can still make a good forum community after all.

Have a good day everyone ;)