+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 01, 2011 FSW Applicants_MI 3

abhishekgoel007

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2011
Canada > Alberta > Calgary
Aom said:
Am I talking to you? this is a forum and it is our right to voice out our opinion.are you threatening us?
you are one of the most arrogant member of this forum.
read between the lines.you are not even funny. I am not even trying to become popular
on the NET unlike you! this forum is not just made for your dialect. wake up and keep that on mind.
yes it is a threat, do whatever u want to do.... i am also standing with him, and bring all the people u can bring, will fight alone with all of you... so u also better mind ur words..... Ravi is like a younger brother to me... so better watch it dude

Ravi_07

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2011
AOR Received.
[move][color=red]PER : 12-01-2012[/color][/move]
IELTS Request
8 Bands (original sent with application)
File Transfer...
[move][color=purple]AOR : 08-02-2012[/color][/move]
LANDED..........
05-10-2014 [IMG]http://i716.photobucket.com/albums/ww163/vwvvww/MSN%20Avatars/agent.png[/IMG]
planningtogo said:
nevermind, maybe i am asking a wrong question...lol..i am applying as a cook but my other experiences was as a call center agent...
shhh..........................

U shud not b telling that on forum..................

westpoint

Champion Member
Jan 1, 2009
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-27-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
12-21-11
AOR Received.
waiting...
IELTS Request
submitted along with the application package...
File Transfer...
Med's Request
....01-02-2012
Med's Done....
....13-02-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11/4/2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
planningtogo said:
Hi guys,

My documents were returned because it was deemed incomplete :(. According to the CIO, it was sent last nov 15, 2011 but I just got yesterday after a very long wait...

Indicated in my Generic Application Form for Canada, there;s a UCI number (it's under Personal details). Should I include this number yeswhen I resubmit my papers?Do I need to wait for a certain amount of time before I can resubmit my application? if ur noc is still open then u can still apply even if u dont wait till July 2012

Reply will be very much appreciated!!!

Thank you.

abhishekgoel007

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2011
westpoint said:
Dear Mohammad2222,

Thank you for your suggestion.

I am sure a lot of our members are educated enough to heed the advise of our followers, readers, members and will do their best to stay focus on the direction that this thread aims. That is, to help applicants get (truthful) answers/advise/update/info via the sharing of information w/c we get from our own experience or from that of actual persons (whom we know) who themselves experienced it. Share valuable inputs by sharing timelines where our best in-house analysts (like RKC, NKKD, Explorer, BIG O) could make useful of these available data to provide us with the most accurate forecasts, w/c time has proven to be 99% accurate. Applicants also benefit a lot when they view the spreadsheet, for it gives them (us) a very useful tool in knowing when and what to expect after our applications are received by CIO.

It is also the aim of this thread to create a community of friendship, mutual understanding, a "family" where each member give, care and share. It is in this light that I would like to request that posts when made in ones native tongue be accompanied by an English translation so it will also benefit those who does not understand it. Let us make English as our lingua franca, or common language.

Please, members, I appeal to you, not to talk about one's religion as well. We don't have to argue abt this. We all might be of different beliefs, belonging to different religions or sects (whatever you call it), we may call our God in different names depending on our citizenship or background but we have a common denominator, we pray. or some do not pray at all. It is just a matter of respecting one's view or opinion but if we steer away from discussing it, I am of the belief that we can get along well just fine. Religion is a sensitive topic so let us just focus on migration.

Let us be polite and give each of us, the respect that we all deserve, regardless of race, age, religion, status or education. I am your referee, I do not take sides. It is my hope that we all get along well even if we are of different nationality, even if we are just using forum names, even if we do not see or know each other personally, I think we can still make a good forum community after all.

Have a good day everyone ;)
God is one. and be a Human thats the main point, If the person is human he/she will respect every person and religion

Ravi_07

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2011
AOR Received.
[move][color=red]PER : 12-01-2012[/color][/move]
IELTS Request
8 Bands (original sent with application)
File Transfer...
[move][color=purple]AOR : 08-02-2012[/color][/move]
LANDED..........
05-10-2014 [IMG]http://i716.photobucket.com/albums/ww163/vwvvww/MSN%20Avatars/agent.png[/IMG]
abhishekgoel007 said:
yes it is a threat, do whatever u want to do.... i am also standing with him, and bring all the people u can bring, will fight alone with all of you... so u also better mind ur words..... Ravi is like a younger brother to me... so better watch it dude

Let go brother
Let go............

abhishekgoel007

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2011
Ravi_07 said:
Let go brother
Let go............
yaar in saale 2 kodi ke logo se darenge kya, aisa ko loot ke kha gaye yeh saale gore. and upar se faltu bakwas and utle seedhe words, atleast we dnt use dirty words and we are being polite and helpful to everyone... abhi u.K mei hota toh inhi ki country mei jaake maar ke aata saalo ko...

bhai inko freedom hai bolne ki bakwas karne ki nai.... and humne inke against nai kar rahe the postings.. saale aa jaaye jitne marzi gore. maar khayenge mujhse..

Bhai i am kind of person ki pyar se jaan mangoge toh woh bhi de denge, galat baat bardash nai karta mei

klmy

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore/Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-1-12
Doc's Request.
Same day
Nomination.....
1-3-12
IELTS Request
Alongwith application
Med's Request
13-5-13
Med's Done....
26-5-13
Interview........
Waived ALHAMDOOLILAH
Passport Req..
26-7-13
VISA ISSUED...
7-8-13
I dont know y some people are running after Ravi and Abhishek...u both are awesome buddies...i can never forget ur help, support regarding my re-submission of application...i dont know y these people are irritated or annoyed by the jokes of Ravi and Abhi...their sense of humor is simply awesome...m not indian...bt even then i enjoyed abhi's post..i have pasted some of his jokes on my face book and appreciation was tremendous by my friends.( sorry abhishek i violated the copy right act :p)... few days ago this forum is quite peaceful...please dont ruin it...those who are objecting on both of them ...just think how much they help others..they are experienced regarding immigration rules and regulation..many people got benefit from them and it still continues...hats off for Ravi and Abhishek... :D

klmy

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore/Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-1-12
Doc's Request.
Same day
Nomination.....
1-3-12
IELTS Request
Alongwith application
Med's Request
13-5-13
Med's Done....
26-5-13
Interview........
Waived ALHAMDOOLILAH
Passport Req..
26-7-13
VISA ISSUED...
7-8-13
westpoint said:
Dear Mohammad2222,

Thank you for your suggestion.

I am sure a lot of our members are educated enough to heed the advise of our followers, readers, members and will do their best to stay focus on the direction that this thread aims. That is, to help applicants get (truthful) answers/advise/update/info via the sharing of information w/c we get from our own experience or from that of actual persons (whom we know) who themselves experienced it. Share valuable inputs by sharing timelines where our best in-house analysts (like RKC, NKKD, Explorer, BIG O) could make useful of these available data to provide us with the most accurate forecasts, w/c time has proven to be 99% accurate. Applicants also benefit a lot when they view the spreadsheet, for it gives them (us) a very useful tool in knowing when and what to expect after our applications are received by CIO.

It is also the aim of this thread to create a community of friendship, mutual understanding, a "family" where each member give, care and share. It is in this light that I would like to request that posts when made in ones native tongue be accompanied by an English translation so it will also benefit those who does not understand it. Let us make English as our lingua franca, or common language.

Please, members, I appeal to you, not to talk about one's religion as well. We don't have to argue abt this. We all might be of different beliefs, belonging to different religions or sects (whatever you call it), we may call our God in different names depending on our citizenship or background but we have a common denominator, we pray. or some do not pray at all. It is just a matter of respecting one's view or opinion but if we steer away from discussing it, I am of the belief that we can get along well just fine. Religion is a sensitive topic so let us just focus on migration.

Let us be polite and give each of us, the respect that we all deserve, regardless of race, age, religion, status or education. I am your referee, I do not take sides. It is my hope that we all get along well even if we are of different nationality, even if we are just using forum names, even if we do not see or know each other personally, I think we can still make a good forum community after all.

Have a good day everyone ;)
good one...+1 for you

abhishekgoel007

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2011
klmy said:
I dont know y some people are running after Ravi and Abhishek...u both are awesome buddies...i can never forget ur help, support regarding my re-submission of application...i dont know y these people are irritated or annoyed by the jokes of Ravi and Abhi...their sense of humor is simply awesome...m not indian...bt even then i enjoyed abhi's post..i have pasted some of his jokes on my face book and appreciation was tremendous by my friends.( sorry abhishek i violated the copy right act :p)... few days ago this forum is quite peaceful...please dont ruin it...those who are objecting on both of them ...just think how much they help others..they are experienced regarding immigration rules and regulation..many people got benefit from them and it still continues...hats off for Ravi and Abhishek... :D
wow thanks a lot buddy.. your support is highly appreciated.. +1 to you.. please check ur PM

klmy

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore/Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-1-12
Doc's Request.
Same day
Nomination.....
1-3-12
IELTS Request
Alongwith application
Med's Request
13-5-13
Med's Done....
26-5-13
Interview........
Waived ALHAMDOOLILAH
Passport Req..
26-7-13
VISA ISSUED...
7-8-13
abhishekgoel007 said:
wow thanks a lot buddy.. your support is highly appreciated.. +1 to you.. please check ur PM
No need to say thanx dear...u deserve more than that...just chill and ignore negativity...:)