Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2010
Doc's Request.
20-10-2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR 16-06-2011
File Transfer...
Got refused in May 2012 and reopen on reconsideration request(9 july 2012)
Med's Request
30-04-2014
Med's Done....
07-05-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 28-05-14, PPR2 30-06-14
VISA ISSUED...
Visa Issued on 20-06-14, Passport received on 09-07-14
LANDED..........
11-10-2014
Oh if you are Jatt then why you use khan

kkhan870

Nov 21, 2008
bilaltaj said:
Oh if you are Jatt then why you use khan
Yaar mein thou yuhi phatano ko badnam kar raha hoon aur gup shup laga raha tha agar meri baton se kisi ko dhuk hua hai tho mein maafi chahtha hoo

bilaltaj

Dec 29, 2010
Islamabad, PK
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2010
Doc's Request.
20-10-2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR 16-06-2011
File Transfer...
Med's Request
30-04-2014
Med's Done....
07-05-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
11-10-2014
No tell me what is your cast, are you pathan or not

mian_g

May 24, 2012
Calgary
Visa Office......
london
LANDED..........
02/07/2014
bilaltaj said:
No tell me what is your cast, are you pathan or not
Mr don't target a community as you don,t know and can identify someone from his/her id.

I AM A PUKHTOON (You call Pathan).

Please use this forum for sharing informations not scoring, FOR GOD SAKE.

bilaltaj

Dec 29, 2010
Islamabad, PK
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2010
Doc's Request.
20-10-2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR 16-06-2011
File Transfer...
Med's Request
30-04-2014
Med's Done....
07-05-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
11-10-2014
Mian jee I am not targeting, you did not understand why I am asking him... I am also Pakhtoon..

Thanks

Arsh Ali

Nov 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-4-2010
Doc's Request.
6-7-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with Docs
File Transfer...
14-7-2010
Med's Request
27-9-2013
Med's Done....
14-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 2014
LANDED..........
June 2014
bilaltaj said:
Mian jee I am not targeting, you did not understand why I am asking him... I am also Pakhtoon..

Thanks
Brothers leave it,someone quoted very well in this forum, Kay cast Jo bi ho but Muslims to hain na, or yeh Sab to being human bhi theek nai Lagta... There are other people who visit paki forums as well from neighboring country specially, what they will think.. So it's better to ignore, that's it.. And we all must think over it, what percentage of Literate Pakis can't speak and understand Urdu properly?, on the other hand most of literate neighbors can't read or write it properly ... So dear think this aspect as well.. It's better to have one bad post only then too many on one quote :)

cocknbull

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear All!

I am here after a long time but I want to share some vital info about CAIPs / GCMS notes as I have ordered it 3 times myself.

1) First of all whenever you order CAIPS / GCMS your visa office gets informed and it is noted in the same notes and you can see this entry in next notes in incoming correspondence but there are no adverse affects and you can order as many times as you like.

2) Some info can be hidden or omitted from your notes as it is according to their act that some info is exempted from release under access of information act 16(1)(c) or 15(1) or 19(1) etc.. So whenever you get CAIPS / GCMS email or letter first check if they have talked about any act like 15(1) or 16(1)(c) etc and if it is so then it is for sure that some info can be omitted or hidden from your notes and you can observe a whitener be placed on some parts of notes.

I have seen for people whose job verification was done and who had concerns about their files received this kind of GCMS email

"The processing of your request is now complete and I am pleased to enclose the documents requested. Certain information qualifies for exemption pursuant to section(s) 16(1)(c) injurious to the enforcement of any law of Canada or a province or the conduct of lawful investigations, 15(1) International affairs and defence of the Access to Information Act."

It was interesting to see that in first GCMS notes before verification of job all the concerns were hidden under section 16(1)(C) and 15(1) and once the job verification was done then in next notes they have uncovered the concerns . So if you receive email like above be prepared they have concerns about your file which they are hiding.

I hope the above helps people in sorting out CAIPS / GCMS.

Thank you all for reading this............

eemmoo1

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cocknbull said:
Dear All!

I am here after a long time but I want to share some vital info about CAIPs / GCMS notes as I have ordered it 3 times myself.

1) First of all whenever you order CAIPS / GCMS your visa office gets informed and it is noted in the same notes and you can see this entry in next notes in incoming correspondence but there are no adverse affects and you can order as many times as you like.

2) Some info can be hidden or omitted from your notes as it is according to their act that some info is exempted from release under access of information act 16(1)(c) or 15(1) or 19(1) etc.. So whenever you get CAIPS / GCMS email or letter first check if they have talked about any act like 15(1) or 16(1)(c) etc and if it is so then it is for sure that some info can be omitted or hidden from your notes and you can observe a whitener be placed on some parts of notes.

I have seen for people whose job verification was done and who had concerns about their files received this kind of GCMS email

"The processing of your request is now complete and I am pleased to enclose the documents requested. Certain information qualifies for exemption pursuant to section(s) 16(1)(c) injurious to the enforcement of any law of Canada or a province or the conduct of lawful investigations, 15(1) International affairs and defence of the Access to Information Act."

It was interesting to see that in first GCMS notes before verification of job all the concerns were hidden under section 16(1)(C) and 15(1) and once the job verification was done then in next notes they have uncovered the concerns . So if you receive email like above be prepared they have concerns about your file which they are hiding.

Nice info cocknbull

Arsh Ali

Nov 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-4-2010
Doc's Request.
6-7-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with Docs
File Transfer...
14-7-2010
Med's Request
27-9-2013
Med's Done....
14-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 2014
LANDED..........
June 2014
cocknbull said:
Dear All!

Welcome back bro, hope ur vaccations went well :)

sohaib

Apr 28, 2010
Lahore
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-06-2010
Doc's Request.
13-10-2010
Nomination.....
18-01-11 (Documents sent to CHC London)
AOR Received.
In Process on 08-05-12
File Transfer...
received 6-12 months letter on 19-05-12
Med's Request
22-07-14
Med's Done....
25-08-2014
Passport Req..
waiting...
LANDED..........
25-06-2015
Hi,
I am going to add my new born baby into my application in next week. I have made all the documents. I would get the passport in next week. I want to ask some questions:

1- Do we need to send copy of birth certificate or the original birth certificate?
2- Secondly, My wife finished his Msc degree recently. Do i need to send his transcript and degree too. He was doing his M.sc when i initialy applied and i also mentioned that in my forms.

3- We do not need to provide addtional famlily information form for our CHILD, right?

Thanks in advance

imran01

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
welcome back
we r missing u..in the absent period
cocknbull said:
Dear All!