cocknbull said:
Thanks imran for good wishes... :)
hi cocknbull

How r u mate ....hope everything is good on ur end
do you remember I did reconsideration aginst my refusal back in March
CHC LONDON accepted their mistake and approved my case

Please have a look on below email I received from CHC

Dear Madam/Sir,

This refers to recent correspondence received at our office requesting reconsideration of your Application for Permanent Residence in Canada as Permanent Residence in Canada as a Federal Skilled Worker.

I have reviewed the file and the case notes and I can confirm that there was an error made in the calculation of points for your education. I am therefore prepared to reconsider your application.

You will be advised of the next processing steps by post or by email to the mailing and email addresses provided in the application.

Yours sincerely,

Visa Officer (JGL) Canadian High Commission | Haut- commissariat du Canada 1 Grosvenor Square London W1K 4AB | Londres W1K 4AB Government of Canada | Gouv

cocknbull

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PA5510N said:
hi cocknbull

How r u mate ....hope everything is good on ur end
do you remember I did reconsideration aginst my refusal back in March
CHC LONDON accepted their mistake and approved my case

Please have a look on below email I received from CHC

Dear Madam/Sir,

This refers to recent correspondence received at our office requesting reconsideration of your Application for Permanent Residence in Canada as Permanent Residence in Canada as a Federal Skilled Worker.

I have reviewed the file and the case notes and I can confirm that there was an error made in the calculation of points for your education. I am therefore prepared to reconsider your application.

You will be advised of the next processing steps by post or by email to the mailing and email addresses provided in the application.

Yours sincerely,

Visa Officer (JGL) Canadian High Commission | Haut- commissariat du Canada 1 Grosvenor Square London W1K 4AB | Londres W1K 4AB Government of Canada | Gouv
Hi Passion!

Yes I do remember you friend and I am very very happy for you. You are extremely lucky they reopened your case and accepted their mistake. Wish you receive medicals and visa soon. All the best.. :)

Skan

Star Member
Apr 13, 2011
Skan said:
Is any one here with the same situation:

I got DM status on 22nd May, and it was written inside that a deceision has been taken and we sent u a letter about the decesion.
but after many days when i checked today, my status is again RBVO and written inside is

"We received your application for permanent residence on May 31, 2010.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on May 21, 2012. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us".

What is this can any one expalain!!!!

Skan
I cannot access my online status now, Are all with the DM status cannot open their e-case?

jawwad_ali

Star Member
May 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dua Karain INSHALLAH
sohaib said:
I am also having the same situation now. I am going to add my new born baby into my application in next week. I have made all the documents. I would get the passport in next week. I want to ask some questions:

1- Do we need to send copy of birth certificate or the original birth certificate?
2- Secondly, My wife finished his Msc degree recently. Do i need to send his transcript and degree too. He was doing his M.sc when i initialy applied and i also mentioned that in my forms.

3- We do not need to provide addtional famlily information form for our CHILD, right?

Thanks in advance
i sent the copies of birth certificate and passort.
yes additional information is required from principal applicant and spouse ( IMM5406)
send updated IMM008, that will cover your wife qualification, and if you want to just send it over (copy of degree) and mentioned it in the cover letter

its a simple process, dont make it hard man.. LOl

thanks

sohaib

Apr 28, 2010
Lahore
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-06-2010
Doc's Request.
13-10-2010
Nomination.....
18-01-11 (Documents sent to CHC London)
AOR Received.
In Process on 08-05-12
File Transfer...
received 6-12 months letter on 19-05-12
Med's Request
22-07-14
Med's Done....
25-08-2014
Passport Req..
waiting...
LANDED..........
25-06-2015
jawwad_ali said:
i sent the copies of birth certificate and passort.
yes additional information is required from principal applicant and spouse ( IMM5406)
send updated IMM008, that will cover your wife qualification, and if you want to just send it over (copy of degree) and mentioned it in the cover letter

its a simple process, dont make it hard man.. LOl

thanks
Thanks for your help.

We need to send both degree and transcripts. right?

msaim

Star Member
Feb 2, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2010
Doc's Request.
08-04-2010 - (Docs Sent: 28-07-2010)
AOR Received.
08-04-2010 - (2nd AOR: 31-08-2010)
IELTS Request
Already Done
File Transfer...
13-04-2010
jawwad_ali said:
i just had the same situation last month

you need to do this
complete IMM0008 http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM0008ENU_2D.pdf
principal applicant only
IMM5406 from applicant and spouse

make a cover letter stating your child birth
DEMAND DRAFT CAD150 (processing fees) in favor of receiver general ofor canada
(dont make the pay order, name of canadian payble bank should be written on the demand draft)
4 photos as per the specification
and yes copy of birth certificate and passport (if you dont have the passport ready yet, make it. i informned birth of my child also when my status changes to IN Process, which is a year after my childs birth
Dear Jawwad,

Thanks for your help. Regarding the DEMAND DARFT from where I can get one? Additionally, I have checked the IMM5620E form, Processing fee for Principle Applicant is already mentioned there? How can I fill this form to pay fee for newborn only? Should I fill this form like this:

Each family member under age 22 ... | No of persons 1 | Amount per person x$ 150 | Amount Due CAD $ 150
Total Payment: $150

Thanks again for your help.

PA5510N

Oct 21, 2011
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2009
VISA ISSUED...
12-07-2013
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah on 03/09/2013
cocknbull said:
Hi Passion!

Yes I do remember you friend and I am very very happy for you. You are extremely lucky they reopened your case and accepted their mistake. Wish you receive medicals and visa soon. All the best.. :)
thank you so much dear.....

and remember me in your prayers

Allah Bless us all..

jawwad_ali

Star Member
May 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dua Karain INSHALLAH
msaim said:
Dear Jawwad,

Thanks for your help. Regarding the DEMAND DARFT from where I can get one? Additionally, I have checked the IMM5620E form, Processing fee for Principle Applicant is already mentioned there? How can I fill this form to pay fee for newborn only? Should I fill this form like this:

Each family member under age 22 ... | No of persons 1 | Amount per person x$ 150 | Amount Due CAD $ 150

Thanks again for your help.
i filled 5620 for my new born
if you have a foreign currency account then you can request your bank for the demand draft in CAD payable to receiver general for canada.. the name of the canadian payble bank should be written on the draft. i made mine thru citi bank

mail it tou london VO or your concerned visa office

msaim

Star Member
Feb 2, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2010
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Already Done
File Transfer...
13-04-2010
jawwad_ali said:
i filled 5620 for my new born
if you have a foreign currency account then you can request your bank for the demand draft in CAD payable to receiver general for canada.. the name of the canadian payble bank should be written on the draft. i made mine thru citi bank

mail it tou london VO or your concerned visa office
Jawwad, thanks again. But I don't have a foreign currency account. What do I do now?

mech

May 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah
LANDED..........
Inshallah
msaim said:
Jawwad, thanks again. But I don't have a foreign currency account. What do I do now?
go to DollarEast with cash and anyproof of where you are sending your money(e.g. filled application form). They make bank drafts in foriegn currency

msaim

Star Member
Feb 2, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2010
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Already Done
File Transfer...
13-04-2010
mech said:
go to DollarEast with cash and anyproof of where you are sending your money(e.g. filled application form). They make bank drafts in foriegn currency
mech, thanks for your reply.

While filling the IMM5620, I noticed that Processing fee for Principle Applicant is already mentioned there? How can I fill this form to pay fee for newborn only? Should I fill this form like this:

mech

May 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah
LANDED..........
Inshallah
msaim said:
mesh, thanks for your reply.

While filling the IMM5620, I noticed that Processing fee for Principle Applicant is already mentioned there? How can I fill this form to pay fee for newborn only? Should I fill this form like this:

yes exactly.. As you are going to send this form with your new born's birth certificate, they will definately come to know that paid fee is for new baby' addition.

Thank you

msaim

Star Member
Feb 2, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2010
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Already Done
File Transfer...
13-04-2010
mech said:
yes exactly.. As you are going to send this form with your new born's birth certificate, they will definately come to know that paid fee is for new baby' addition.

Thank you
Thanks mech. +1 :)

Can I have a Demand Draft from someone else foreign currency account?