+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Join List of Pakistani Residents After 1 April 2010 CHC London

K

K_S

Coming_to_Canada said:
dont worry k_s,
there is a high possibilirty that they will send u MR after they send back yor docs.. thats has happened b4.. returning docs mean that they r satisfied with your documents and are now moving forward with your case.. :)
good luck with your entire process :)
thanks for ur reply

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Coming_to_Canada said:
dont worry k_s,
there is a high possibilirty that they will send u MR after they send back yor docs.. thats has happened b4.. returning docs mean that they r satisfied with your documents and are now moving forward with your case.. :)
good luck with your entire process :)
Right.

K

K_S

staralihaider said:
means they have completed Document verification step? becoz they are returning educational originals only....other they held for Security checking?

msaim

Star Member
Feb 2, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2010
Doc's Request.
08-04-2010 - (Docs Sent: 28-07-2010)
AOR Received.
08-04-2010 - (2nd AOR: 31-08-2010)
IELTS Request
Already Done
File Transfer...
13-04-2010
Dear All,

My ecase status changed to In Process on May 14, 2012 and I received a letter from CHC London about it, last week. We had a newborn baby before the ecase status changed to In Process. I sent them an inquiry about what I need to do to add this newborn baby to my application. Here is the reply from them:

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for contacting us. Please note you will need to send the following.

1. Updated IMM8 forms
2. Updated IMM5406 form for you and spouse
3. Long form birth certificate for new born
4. photos
5. Pass port copy if available
6. Processing fee of $150 CAD( Bank draft in favour of Receiver General for Canada" )

We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards

I have few questions about the highlighted items above:

1. Updated IMM8 forms: Do I need to fill in the multiple IMM8 forms? If so, any info about other IMM8 form. I am only aware of one IMM8 form i.e. 'IMM 0008e Generic'. Or the word 'forms' was a typo in email from CHC and I only need to fill/send updated 'IMM 0008e Generic'?
5. The passport of newborn is not ready yet. Should I get one and send all documents at once or should I send the available docs and send passport at some later stage.
6. Do I need to fill some form for the Processing Fee, if so which one? And how can I make the Bank Draft from Lahore (Pakistan)?

Thanks for your help.

K

K_S

staralihaider said:
sir.

May i consider this email from VO as PSDEC = Pass ?
As per discussions in forum and Quorax posts after Documents verification CHC send MR. If my they are returning educational documents (means verification done) then y they didnt sent MR yet?

any comments

best regards

Picarno

Mar 18, 2012
mian_g said:
Is your mailing address the correct one, I mean you are getting posts on it ? Make sure you have the right address.

Dear Forum members,

Wanted to let everyone know that i got the rejection letter stating that i had not submitted the required documents on time. I faxed, couriered and emailed the reconsideration appeal as i never received that letter. By the grace of Allah, London VO has reopened my case. Surprisingly, the responses to the emails were very prompt.

Many Thanks to people who guided me.

azmatgaad

Star Member
Jun 15, 2011
Karachi Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO -M1
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2009
AOR Received.
Sep 2009
IELTS Request
submitted with Application
File Transfer...
30-06-2010
Med's Request
22 Feb 2012 & 28 Apr 2012 (new born)
Med's Done....
16 mar 2012 and 28 April 2012 (newborn)
Interview........
Nops
Passport Req..
PPR1...28-Sep-2012
hai friends
Check this out

u will get a lot of answers regarding BG check

http://www.sirc-csars.gc.ca/anrran/index-eng.html

mmigration screening

Immigration screening helps to ensure that individuals who pose a threat to security and/or are inadmissible under the IRPA do not gain entry or obtain status in Canada. This program provides security advice to:

identify whether or not citizenship applicants will engage in activities that constitute a threat to the security of Canada;
identify individuals who are inadmissible on security grounds under Section 34(1) of the IRPA;
identify visitor and refugee claimants at Canadian ports of entry who are inadmissible for security reasons; and
screen those requesting visitor visas from countries that pose a terrorist, espionage and transnational criminal activity threat.
In 2007–08, the branch received 94,400 requests under various immigration screening programs (see Table 5). The number of requests received within and from outside Canada was similar to the previous year, while the number of refugee determination requests decreased. The number of front-end screening requests increased from the previous year.

Table 5: Immigration security screening
Requests* Briefs
2005-06 2006-07 2007–08 2005-06 2006-07 2007–08
Within and outside Canada† 63,200 62,800 66,000 133 201 195
Front-end Screening†† 17,100 17,900 21,800 89 143 117
Refugee determination††† 11,700 11,600 6,600 127 153 142
Subtotal 92,000 92,300 94,400 349 497 454
Citizenship applications 308,000 227,300 190,000 120 155 109
Total 400,000 319,600 284,400 469 652 563
* Figures have been rounded to the nearest 100.
† This includes permanent residents from within and outside Canada (excluding the Refugee Determination Program), permanent residents from within the United States and applicants from overseas.
†† Individuals claiming refugee status in Canada or at ports of entry.
††† Refugees, as defined by the IRPA, who apply from within Canada for permanent resident status.

CSIS finds no adverse information in the majority of its screening investigations of refugee claimants or immigration/citizenship candidates. In 2007–08, the Service issued 325 information briefs, 129 inadmissibility briefs and one incidental letter related to immigration cases.

In recent years, the Service's turnaround times for providing information or inadmissibility briefs were generally quite lengthy. In 2007–08, information briefs related to immigration cases took a median of 508 calendar days for an application filed in Canada, 620 days for those filed from the United States and 150 days for those filed abroad. Information briefs related to permanent resident applicants who are refugees in Canada had a median turnaround time of 497 days, and those for files subject to the Front-End Screening Program had a turnaround time of 339 days.

Table 6 provides a three-year highlight of the Service's median turnaround time for
providing notices of assessments.

Table 6: Turnaround time (in days) for notices of assessment
2005–06 2006–07 2007–08
Citizenship 1 1 1
Immigration (Canada)† 70 78 59
Immigration (USA)†† 62 29 45
Overseas immigration 16 14 20
Refugee determination 96 98 64
Front-end screening 23 19 28
† This includes certain classes of individuals who apply for permanent resident status within Canada.
†† This includes persons who have been legally admitted to Canada for at least one year, and who may submit their application to Citizenship and Immigration offices in the United States.

Other screening activities

In 2007–08, the Security Screening Branch also vetted 111,300 visa applications for foreign programs. In addition, the branch was involved in the following two programs:

The Trusted Traveller Program — a pre-clearance program for individuals who travel frequently to the United States. This program is currently under development; and
Passenger Protect — the branch worked with other government departments in developing airline passenger screening programs, in particular the domestic “no-fly” program, which became operational on June 18, 2007.

sh_humayun

Mar 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
08-02-2013
Picarno said:
Dear Forum members,

Wanted to let everyone know that i got the rejection letter stating that i had not submitted the required documents on time. I faxed, couriered and emailed the reconsideration appeal as i never received that letter. By the grace of Allah, London VO has reopened my case. Surprisingly, the responses to the emails were very prompt.

Many Thanks to people who guided me.
congratulation - most of members faced the same situation of misplace of letters of delay in receipt of letter. It is my suggestion to avoid such situation, we should contact CHC london once at least in two months or 45days.

azmatgaad

Star Member
Jun 15, 2011
Karachi Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO -M1
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2009
AOR Received.
Sep 2009
IELTS Request
submitted with Application
File Transfer...
30-06-2010
Med's Request
22 Feb 2012 & 28 Apr 2012 (new born)
Med's Done....
16 mar 2012 and 28 April 2012 (newborn)
Interview........
Nops
Passport Req..
PPR1...28-Sep-2012
Hi friends
Now see here what i have found (offical time lines of BG check) hahaha

there is a complete document i am too tired to read it m it is more of meeting minutes held in house of commons

plz check
http://www.parl.gc.ca/HousePublications/Publication.aspx?DocId=5396868&Language=E&Mode=1

a paragraph as example

Ms. Rathika Sitsabaiesan:
Okay.
I'm going to switch a little bit to the Auditor General's report. In the report on visa issuance they made many recommendations, including service standards for the timeliness of the security screenings that were being processed. There is much casework that comes into my constituency...people who are waiting for their application process, where processing delays rest in the processing of the security clearance. When we call CIC and ask them to provide a timeline as to when things may be processed, they say they don't know, they are waiting for the security clearance.
How many staff does the security screening program actually employ for immigration-related purposes to ensure that these responses are done in a timely way?

Mr. Geoffrey Leckey:
I'll start.
In the CBSA national security screening division there are approximately 60 employees. Within the last year we have moved to what we call a tiered service standard to ensure that the speed with which we process applications is in line with the priorities of the Government of Canada. So we've moved to a service standard of a turnaround time of 48 hours in the case of urgent and VIP processing, 5 days in the case of China. In tier 1 countries, which are Russia, India, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, Mexico, and Haiti, our service standard is 10 days, and for all other countries in the world it is 20 days. The security assessment part of the visa processing continuum does not take more than 20 days. In fact, I checked just recently and we're averaging for those other countries about 18 days.

Okay. That's very useful to know. If we're being given a longer timeframe than CIC, we know it is not actually in the security screening process. It's somewhere else.

Mr. Geoffrey Leckey:
It's not all in the security screening.

Okay. That's good to know.

jawwad_ali

Star Member
May 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dua Karain INSHALLAH
msaim said:
Dear All,

My ecase status changed to In Process on May 14, 2012 and I received a letter from CHC London about it, last week. We had a newborn baby before the ecase status changed to In Process. I sent them an inquiry about what I need to do to add this newborn baby to my application. Here is the reply from them:

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for contacting us. Please note you will need to send the following.

1. Updated IMM8 forms
2. Updated IMM5406 form for you and spouse
3. Long form birth certificate for new born
4. photos
5. Pass port copy if available
6. Processing fee of $150 CAD( Bank draft in favour of Receiver General for Canada" )

We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards

I have few questions about the highlighted items above:

1. Updated IMM8 forms: Do I need to fill in the multiple IMM8 forms? If so, any info about other IMM8 form. I am only aware of one IMM8 form i.e. 'IMM 0008e Generic'. Or the word 'forms' was a typo in email from CHC and I only need to fill/send updated 'IMM 0008e Generic'?
5. The passport of newborn is not ready yet. Should I get one and send all documents at once or should I send the available docs and send passport at some later stage.
6. Do I need to fill some form for the Processing Fee, if so which one? And how can I make the Bank Draft from Lahore (Pakistan)?

Thanks for your help.

i just had the same situation last month

you need to do this
complete IMM0008 http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM0008ENU_2D.pdf
principal applicant only
IMM5406 from applicant and spouse

make a cover letter stating your child birth
DEMAND DRAFT CAD150 (processing fees) in favor of receiver general ofor canada
(dont make the pay order, name of canadian payble bank should be written on the demand draft)
4 photos as per the specification
and yes copy of birth certificate and passport (if you dont have the passport ready yet, make it. i informned birth of my child also when my status changes to IN Process, which is a year after my childs birth

Mr.Engineer

VIP Member
Jan 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
nov 2014 [color=red]ye sab tera karam hai ALLAH verna meri itni aukaat na thi[/color]
LANDED..........
landed jan 2015 MashaAllah
dear forum members my friend took IELTS through AEO but he cant achieve the required points, my question is can he appear through British Council after one month of AEO IELTS?

khalid h

Jan 21, 2010
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad.....UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09 July 09
Doc's Request.
11 Sep 09
Nomination.....
05 Jan 2010
AOR Received.
20th Jan 2010
IELTS Request
7 sent with docs
File Transfer...
30th June 2010
Med's Request
1st May 2012
Med's Done....
21st May 2012
Interview........
No please
Passport Req..
PPR1-18th July, PPR2- 17th August
VISA ISSUED...
5th Sept 2012
LANDED..........
17th October 2012 inshAllah
Mr.Engineer said:
dear forum members my friend took IELTS through AEO but he cant achieve the required points, my question is can he appear through British Council after one month of AEO IELTS?
He may appear as many times as he wish from any where

Jul 21, 2011
Mr.Engineer said:
yes...

Mr.Engineer

VIP Member
Jan 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
nov 2014 [color=red]ye sab tera karam hai ALLAH verna meri itni aukaat na thi[/color]
LANDED..........
landed jan 2015 MashaAllah
khalid h said:
He may appear as many times as he wish from any where
But i listen that there is restrction of 3 months gap