18-Sep-2013
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
AOA

i have emailed CiC asking about my medicals request as i have already received updated doc request without medical. they replied.

Please be advised that we require updated photos as requested before we can issue medical instructions. Please submit the updated photos as soon as possible in order we may send medical instructions.

The High Commission

so it is obvious now that whoever is getting updated doc. request without medicals. need to submit some info before medicals. as in our case picture of two of our minor children.

best of luck to all

eemmoo1

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Star Baba jee,

Plz tell us the Wazeefa that you have done so Humain bhi koi achi update mill jaey :D InshAllah

kkhan870

Nov 21, 2008
Hi Staralihaider
I have submitted my full documents in Jan 2011 to london VO, I claimed 25 points for my degrees, now the problem is that I only sent my Master's transcripts but forgot to sent my Bachelor's transcripts, I tried to send them later on but some of the people in this forum said that wait till they ask for additional documents request because they will not entertain any of these documents at this stage.
Now recently one person was denied because of the reason that they figure out the number of years of education from the transcripts and that person sent the Master's degree but didnt send the transcripts.
Now what do you suggest for me at this stage if you were in my shoes.
Thank you and waiting for reply

sam pk

Dec 30, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-07-2012
eemmoo1 said:
Doing it already lets hope for His Karam :)
and also offering daily namaz-e-tahajud

Veva

Oct 11, 2010
Calgary, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sam pk said:
and also offering daily namaz-e-tahajud
This is good, but pls make sure that every matter seeks permission from THE ONE AND ONLY ALMIGHTY ALLAH SWT so just leave things with HIM and wait for the best to come from HIM and not from cic, you never know the thing you are wishing and heading towards could be dangerous and nature keeps you away by warnings and things that you dont not like could be a source of Kher-e-Kaseer. So prayers should always be above lust and desires and truely we are weak enough to accept this truth. Best of Luck...

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kkhan870 said:
Hi Staralihaider
I have submitted my full documents in Jan 2011 to london VO, I claimed 25 points for my degrees, now the problem is that I only sent my Master's transcripts but forgot to sent my Bachelor's transcripts, I tried to send them later on but some of the people in this forum said that wait till they ask for additional documents request because they will not entertain any of these documents at this stage.
Now recently one person was denied because of the reason that they figure out the number of years of education from the transcripts and that person sent the Master's degree but didnt send the transcripts.
I dont know about this that what to do.
Get help from other senior members.

K

K_S

staralihaider said:
I dont know about this that what to do.
Get help from other senior members.
hi...
what is time for MR after addition of processing date in ecase? in Lahore are

thanks in advance

lovebug5050

Star Member
Apr 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
s786 said:
dear fellows,
I also got my status changed in DM on 17 feb. and inquired through email .Vo replied on 21Feb. about the reason that JD.mismatch with Noc.My all documentation is alright but I changed my job to Hr manager and also informed them with my supporting documents.Now till today I don't receive my refusal letter .How could I appeal or further provide them documentation right now.Plz comments..............waiting
Did you receive all documents back from CIC

cocknbull

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kkhan870 said:
Hi Staralihaider
Send your Bachelor's transcripts as soon as possible or you can also face rejection. Also check your CAIPS notes they might have stated there in paper screening that bachelor's transcripts not on file. Thanks

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
List updates.

Applicant.PASSION

Got decision made status.

PA5510N said:
Noc 0111/1111

We received your application for permanent residence on December 24, 2009.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on February 19, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the London England office on February 24, 2010. The London England office may contact you.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on March 7, 2012.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

PA5510N

Oct 21, 2011
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2009
VISA ISSUED...
12-07-2013
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah on 03/09/2013
staralihaider said:
List updates.

Applicant.PASSION

Got decision made status.
one thing is out of my mind how can they finish everything in couple of days
they start processing on 7th march and made decision ???????????

SLEO

Jan 15, 2010
Niagara Falls, Canada
Category........
Other
NOC Code......
Veva said:
This is good, but pls make sure that every matter seeks permission from THE ONE AND ONLY ALMIGHTY ALLAH SWT so just leave things with HIM and wait for the best to come from HIM and not from cic, you never know the thing you are wishing and heading towards could be dangerous and nature keeps you away by warnings and things that you dont not like could be a source of Kher-e-Kaseer. So prayers should always be above lust and desires and truely we are weak enough to accept this truth. Best of Luck...
Well said...and very true