+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Join List of Pakistani Residents After 1 April 2010 CHC London

docsiddiqui

Mar 5, 2012
Dear all members,

By the grace of Allah,a new line has been added to my ecas-

We reviewed your application and started processing on 7th March,2012.

Please Ali update me . I am Pakistani residing in SaudiArabia.

Gravity

May 18, 2010
I want to send updated dox of hubby and my jobs dox to cic - all this needs any immigration forms or should i simply send dox with file number ? experts plz advise?

mianjee

Apr 9, 2011
Dear StarAli, I have checked two doctors 1. Ahsan Rathore 2. Dr at Hamid latif.
Ahsan Rathore is almost free. u can even get an appointment of today while at Hamid latif, they cannot give you time before March 26.
Why is there too much rush at hamid latif and Dr. Rathore is almost free.
How was you expereince with Dr. Rathore , have your medical reached the Visa Office ? Did they give u any tracking number. I am just concerned because why this doctor is totaly free and in hamid Latif, you cannot get appointment before 26th match ??

miankamal

Star Member
Jun 19, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Waiting
Seniors, please help. Actually I got "In Process" with RVBO details in Feb-2011 without address disappearing. Later, after about 4 months my address disappeared on 19-07-11 and re-appeared on 23-07-11 without any changes or updates. Since then it never disappeared again. I ordered CAIPS in Oct-2011, it said:

"FILE AWAITING SCREENING BY ANY PA/OFFICER"

"PAPER FILE SENT TO PPS
FILE BF'D TO: PPS ON 15-07-2011"

Considering these details, I've following questions?

1-Why my address disappeared exactly after 15-07-11, the same date as mentioned in CAIPS?

2-If that was Paper Screening, does this mean I am through with the Paper Screening stage?

3-If I am through Paper Screening why I haven't heard from London Visa Office to date?

4-What and when should I expect next?

Please comment, I am worried and confused? My timeline as per signatures below. Regards.

s786

May 23, 2011
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-oct-2009
Doc's Request.
12-feb-2010
VISA ISSUED...
e-case change into DM
dear forum members
my e-case status changed on 17 feb. and i m waiting for my doc. which is not reached yet.I contact to main tcs office but they don't have any mail .Whts going on ............any comment,today i email vo.lets c...........

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
docsiddiqui said:
Dear all members,

By the grace of Allah,a new line has been added to my ecas-

We reviewed your application and started processing on 7th March,2012.

Please Ali update me . I am Pakistani residing in SaudiArabia.
congratulations.

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mianjee said:
Dear StarAli, I have checked two doctors 1. Ahsan Rathore 2. Dr at Hamid latif.
Ahsan Rathore is almost free. u can even get an appointment of today while at Hamid latif, they cannot give you time before March 26.
Why is there too much rush at hamid latif and Dr. Rathore is almost free.
How was you expereince with Dr. Rathore , have your medical reached the Visa Office ? Did they give u any tracking number. I am just concerned because why this doctor is totaly free and in hamid Latif, you cannot get appointment before 26th match ??
Dear everyone his own experiences about doctors.

My suggestion Dr. Rathore is better. Yes they give me tracking no. Yes medicals have been reached CHC LONDON. When i went for medicals there were almost 15 applicants .

I cant believe on DR Arif hamid latif hospital becoz on 20th Feb 2012 i got an appoinment and they give me 27th feb date, but on 24th feb lady call me and said I am cancelling your appoinment becoz DR Arif is not available, we can give you date on 5th march 2012. So i said no i am not interested becoz you waste my time and may be again you call me on 4th march and said again that DR arif is not available.So thank you very much.

It shows they are irresponsible.

K

K_S

staralihaider said:
congratulations.
hi

ali,,,,, plz tell us some experience of your medical test.

what test u have performed?
did they ask for pictures / negatives ? passport?

best wishes

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
K_S said:
hi

ali,,,,, plz tell us some experience of your medical test.

what test u have performed?
did they ask for pictures / negatives ? passport?

best wishes
Check this.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/join-list-of-pakistani-residents-after-1-april-2010-chc-london-t48848.0.html;msg1301786#msg1301786

Usman799

Star Member
Mar 4, 2009
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This reply I got from the CHC LDN in response to the inquiry I sent after 15 days of getting in process.

Dear Madam / Sir,

This is in response to your enquiry.

Your application is in process or waiting to be reviewed by an immigration officer. No further action is required by you at this time.

Our office will contact the applicant when a decision has been made or if further information is required. Immigration decisions and information requests are sent by post or email to the addresses provided in the application.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Yours sincerely,

Client Service Unit (KLH)

Immigration and Medical Services Division | Direction de l'immigration et des services médicaux

Canadian High Commission | Haut-commissariat du Canada

38 Grosvenor Street

London, W1K 4AA | Londres, W1K 4AA

United Kingdom | Royaume-Uni

what does it mean? what kind of processing is going on. are they conducting background checks. If so, is there someone whose educational documents were verified from the University or Board?

K

K_S

staralihaider said:
Check this.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/join-list-of-pakistani-residents-after-1-april-2010-chc-london-t48848.0.html;msg1301786#msg1301786
what about photos n negatives?

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Usman799 said:
This reply I got from the CHC LDN in response to the inquiry I sent after 15 days of getting in process.

Dear Madam / Sir,

This is in response to your enquiry.

Your application is in process or waiting to be reviewed by an immigration officer. No further action is required by you at this time.

Our office will contact the applicant when a decision has been made or if further information is required. Immigration decisions and information requests are sent by post or email to the addresses provided in the application.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Yours sincerely,

Client Service Unit (KLH)

Immigration and Medical Services Division | Direction de l'immigration et des services médicaux

Canadian High Commission | Haut-commissariat du Canada

38 Grosvenor Street

London, W1K 4AA | Londres, W1K 4AA

United Kingdom | Royaume-Uni

what does it mean? what kind of processing is going on. are they conducting background checks. If so, is there someone whose educational documents were verified from the University or Board?
Dont worry wait for few weeks.

Its generic reply.