Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/06/2011
AOR Received.
PER: 16/08/2011 AOR: not recieved
IELTS Request
submited with application
File Transfer...
RBVO: 17/09/2011 INPROCESS: 22/12/2011 Addition of newborn within 45 days: 22/12/2011
Med's Request
10/02/2012
Med's Done....
16/02
Passport Req..
PPR 1: 03/04/12 PPR 2: 25/4/12 via email
VISA ISSUED...
recieved on 08.05.12
LANDED..........
July 2012
Dear seniors and other forum members
Need ur advise.
I resently recieved my MR/RPRF/PCC request.
I found a mistake on Medical Form of my son.....Infact they have writen given name under family name and family name under given name.
Please suggest me, either I go for medical examination with same Medical Form or should I inform London VO for correction and wait for the corrected one.
Regards

ali222

Star Member
Sep 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
15-8-2011
Med's Done....
20-8-2011
Interview........
not
Passport Req..
ppr step 1 on 24 feb 2012 and step 2 28 march 2012
VISA ISSUED...
5 april 2012
LANDED..........
7 May 2012
discreet said:
Dear seniors and other forum members
Need ur advise.
I resently recieved my MR/RPRF/PCC request.
I found a mistake on Medical Form of my son.....Infact they have writen given name under family name and family name under given name.
Please suggest me, either I go for medical examination with same Medical Form or should I inform London VO for correction and wait for the corrected one.
Regards
send a letter to chc london for this mistake .

shaziabibi

Nov 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LDN
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April, 2009
Doc's Request.
May, 2009
AOR Received.
August, 2009
File Transfer...
June, 2010
Med's Request
March, 2013
Med's Done....
June, 2013
Interview........
November, 2012
Passport Req..
PPR1 letter received via e-mail on July 16, 2013, DM Status on August 26, 2013 and finally got PPR2 on August 30, 2013.
VISA ISSUED...
October 8, 2013
LANDED..........
19-03-2014
100% correct
I had also received like this letter last year.

staralihaider said:

Kindly read this these are the requirements for proof of relation.

Dear Applicant,

Your application for permanent residence has been reviewed and the documents marked below are required.

An immigration officer will assess your application 60 days from the date of this email. The officer will make the decision to approve it, refuse it or call you for interview based on the documents and information contained in your application at the time of assessment. It is in your interest to submit the requested documents within 60 days. If you have not provided adequate information at the time of the officer's assessment, your application may be refused. You will be notified in writing of the officer's decision. Please do not send scanned copies of the documents via email.

If your documents are not written in either English or French, please enclose a certified translation with a photocopy of the original document. All documents submitted in support of your application are subject to verification with the issuing authority. Please allow four months for us to review incoming correspondence; please do not contact us unless there are significant issues which need to be brought to our attention. Please quote your file number on your submission and again on the top left hand corner of the envelope. Your file number is included in the subject field of this email.

Proof of relationship to your relative living in Canada and evidence that your relative is living in Canada:

Provide official, objective, legible documentation to prove that you are related to your relative. Documents should include birth certificates and marriage certificates. The certificates must state the parents' full names. You must provide certificates for each person that links you to your relative. All documentation must predate your application. Affidavits prepared for the purpose of your application will not be considered conclusive evidence of your relationship.

Provide proof that your relative is living in Canada now. This should include: payslips issued to your relative by their employer in Canada, Canadian income tax documents (recent Notice of Assessment), credit card and bank account statements in your relative's name showing transactions that occurred in Canada. We will not accept utility bills, telephone bills and property ownership documents as conclusive evidence that your relative is living in Canada.

You must forward all requested documents together to the address below within 60 days of the date of this email. You will not receive any additional requests or reminders.

Yours sincerely,

CKL
Immigration Section/Service d'immigration
High Commission of Canada/Haut-commisariat du Canada
1 Grosvenor Square
London W1K 4AB/Londres W1K 4AB
United Kingdom/Royaume-Uni
Government of Canada/Gouvernement du Canada

Usman799

Star Member
Mar 4, 2009
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shaziabibi said:
100% correct
I had also received like this letter last year.
I have also claimed point for my sister in Canada who is a permanent resident and applied or citizenship last year. to prove my relation i have attached her Birth Certificate, Passport, PR card, last 6 months bank account statement, recent credit card and utility bills, her job experience letter and also an affidavit stating she has enough amount and have a job. i think i will not receive this kind of e-mail.

shaziabibi

Nov 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LDN
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April, 2009
Doc's Request.
May, 2009
AOR Received.
August, 2009
File Transfer...
June, 2010
Med's Request
March, 2013
Med's Done....
June, 2013
Interview........
November, 2012
Passport Req..
PPR1 letter received via e-mail on July 16, 2013, DM Status on August 26, 2013 and finally got PPR2 on August 30, 2013.
VISA ISSUED...
October 8, 2013
LANDED..........
19-03-2014
Usman799 said:
I have also claimed point for my sister in Canada who is a permanent resident and applied or citizenship last year. to prove my relation i have attached her Birth Certificate, Passport, PR card, last 6 months bank account statement, recent credit card and utility bills, her job experience letter and also an affidavit stating she has enough amount and have a job. i think i will not receive this kind of e-mail.
IT DEPEND CASE TO CASE, BUT IN MY CASE INITIALLY I SUBMITTED A VERY FEW DOCUMENT THAT WERE NOT ENOUGH, ACCORDING TO VO TO PROVE MY RELATIONSHIP WITH MY BROTHER-INLAW
THEN I RECIVED SUCH LONG EMAIL.

Paro

Star Member
May 25, 2010
Hi Shaziabibi,

Please tell me that what documents did you submit for proof of residency in Canada of your brother in law.

Dr. Paro

shaziabibi

Nov 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LDN
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April, 2009
Doc's Request.
May, 2009
AOR Received.
August, 2009
File Transfer...
June, 2010
Med's Request
March, 2013
Med's Done....
June, 2013
Interview........
November, 2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
October 8, 2013
LANDED..........
19-03-2014
Below are the list of the documents that the VO asked me to prove the relationship

Proof of relationship to your relative living in Canada and evidence that your relative is living in Canada:

Provide official, objective, legible documentation to prove that you are related to your relative. Documents should include birth certificates and marriage certificates. The certificates must state the parents' full names. You must provide certificates for each person that links you to your relative. All documentation must predate your application. Affidavits prepared for the purpose of your application will not be considered conclusive evidence of your relationship.

Provide proof that your relative is a citizen or permanent resident of Canada. This must include a copy of their Canadian passport, citizenship, Record of Landing (IMM1000) or permanent resident card.

Provide proof that your relative is living in Canada now.

This should include: payslips issued to your relative by their employer in Canada, Canadian income tax documents - Notice of Assessment for tax years 2008 and 2009, credit card and bank account statements for the last six months in your relative's name showing transactions that occurred in Canada. We will not accept utility bills, telephone bills and property ownership documents as conclusive evidence that your relative is living in Canada.

Paro said:
Hi Shaziabibi,

Please tell me that what documents did you submit for proof of residency in Canada of your brother in law.

Dr. Paro

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Man In Black said:
Dear Ali,when will b sadi vaari? 2nd AOR in May 2011,now u r an expert so what do u think?
Dear count your 21 to 23 months after submitting full documents to london. i think you will get some updates before Oct 2012.

cocknbull

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Usman799 said:
I guess you should also provide T4, tax assessment, her marriage certificate if she is married.

Thanks

Usman799

Star Member
Mar 4, 2009
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cocknbull said:
I guess you should also provide T4, tax assessment, her marriage certificate if she is married.

Thanks
I forgot to mention here. But I already submitted last 2 years tax assessment with application to avoid any further unnecessary correspondence from CHC.

cocknbull

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Usman799 said:
I forgot to mention here. But I already submitted last 2 years tax assessment with application to avoid any further unnecessary correspondence from CHC.
Marriage certificate too if she is married. Otherwise you are all right....

Usman799

Star Member
Mar 4, 2009
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I was expecting some change in my e-cas but there is no change. very disappointing for me, people who have similar timeline or even submitted documents after me are getting updates but i am still waiting. i think its my NOC which is not curently in active processing list of CHC London.

cocknbull

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Usman799 said:
I was expecting some change in my e-cas but there is no change. very disappointing for me, people who have similar timeline or even submitted documents after me are getting updates but i am still waiting. i think its my NOC which is not curently in active processing list of CHC London.
Thats right currently NOC 0111 are getting in process but you will also go in process seen.Thanks