Join List of Pakistani Residents After 1 April 2010 CHC London

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TMA said:
Too much happening is going on in Pre-June Case.....
I'm a Pre-June victim ...... when will i get my turn???... :mad:
Full Doc sent on 10th June 2010.... NOC 0631....status RBVO :(

Seniors please share your observation.

Rgds
TMA
Dear before june 2012 you will get some updates.

Paro

Star Member
May 25, 2010
Hi Ali,

My consultant ask me to send him proof of my relative residence in Canada again, as they are not accepting utilities bills as a proof and they are demanding.:
Updating notice of assessment.
Updated payslip
Updated credit card and bank account statement in my relative name.

Kindly tell me if my relative will send me his job employees card or his website link of the job, it is sufficient.

Dr. Paro

cocknbull

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Paro said:
Hi Ali,

My consultant ask me to send him proof of my relative residence in Canada again, as they are not accepting utilities bills as a proof and they are demanding.:
Updated payslip

Kindly tell me if my relative will send me his job employees card or his website link of the job, it is sufficient.

Dr. Paro
Hi Dr. Paro!

I am afraid that won't be enough. Ask him / her to provide his recent bank / credit card statement showing transactions that took place in Canada recently and showing his / her salary being credited into his / her bank account. He / she should also send you T4 (tax statement) and payslips if available. He / she can also send a letter from his employer confirming he / she works there.

They are asking these things because they want to confirm that your relative is currently living in Canada. Because just bill is not the proof if some one is living in Canada. Any body can get it. Hope you understand

Thanks

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Paro said:
Hi Ali,

Updated payslip

Dr. Paro

Kindly read this these are the requirements for proof of relation.

Dear Applicant,

Your application for permanent residence has been reviewed and the documents marked below are required.

An immigration officer will assess your application 60 days from the date of this email. The officer will make the decision to approve it, refuse it or call you for interview based on the documents and information contained in your application at the time of assessment. It is in your interest to submit the requested documents within 60 days. If you have not provided adequate information at the time of the officer's assessment, your application may be refused. You will be notified in writing of the officer's decision. Please do not send scanned copies of the documents via email.

If your documents are not written in either English or French, please enclose a certified translation with a photocopy of the original document. All documents submitted in support of your application are subject to verification with the issuing authority. Please allow four months for us to review incoming correspondence; please do not contact us unless there are significant issues which need to be brought to our attention. Please quote your file number on your submission and again on the top left hand corner of the envelope. Your file number is included in the subject field of this email.

Proof of relationship to your relative living in Canada and evidence that your relative is living in Canada:

Provide official, objective, legible documentation to prove that you are related to your relative. Documents should include birth certificates and marriage certificates. The certificates must state the parents' full names. You must provide certificates for each person that links you to your relative. All documentation must predate your application. Affidavits prepared for the purpose of your application will not be considered conclusive evidence of your relationship.

Provide proof that your relative is living in Canada now. This should include: payslips issued to your relative by their employer in Canada, Canadian income tax documents (recent Notice of Assessment), credit card and bank account statements in your relative's name showing transactions that occurred in Canada. We will not accept utility bills, telephone bills and property ownership documents as conclusive evidence that your relative is living in Canada.

You must forward all requested documents together to the address below within 60 days of the date of this email. You will not receive any additional requests or reminders.

Yours sincerely,

CKL
Immigration Section/Service d'immigration
High Commission of Canada/Haut-commisariat du Canada
1 Grosvenor Square
London W1K 4AB/Londres W1K 4AB
United Kingdom/Royaume-Uni
Government of Canada/Gouvernement du Canada

Paro

Star Member
May 25, 2010
Hi Ali,

Is that possible that he can provide his recent bank / credit card statement showing transactions that took place in Canada recently and showing his salary being credited into his bank account, because i think this is confidential and one cannot disclose these things and my relative is resisting to send these things. Kindly send me the link in which this new policy is mentioned. He can send a letter from his employer confirming he works there. Also tell me that all these things are necessary or if any one of them.

Dr. Paro

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Paro said:
Hi Ali,

Is that possible that he can provide his recent bank / credit card statement showing transactions that took place in Canada recently and showing his salary being credited into his bank account, because i think this is confidential and one cannot disclose these things and my relative is resisting to send these things. Kindly send me the link in which this new policy is mentioned. He can send a letter from his employer confirming he works there. Also tell me that all these things are necessary or if any one of them.

Dr. Paro
Paro alteast 2 proofs of above mentioned.

Yes he can provide his recent bank / credit card statement showing transactions that took place in Canada recently and showing his salary being credited into his bank account.

discreet

Apr 25, 2010
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/06/2011
AOR Received.
PER: 16/08/2011 AOR: not recieved
IELTS Request
submited with application
File Transfer...
RBVO: 17/09/2011 INPROCESS: 22/12/2011 Addition of newborn within 45 days: 22/12/2011
Med's Request
10/02/2012
Med's Done....
16/02
Passport Req..
PPR 1: 03/04/12 PPR 2: 25/4/12 via email
VISA ISSUED...
recieved on 08.05.12
LANDED..........
July 2012
Paro said:
Hi Ali,

Dr. Paro
dr. paro,
firm proof of relationship and proof of residence in canada is must to prove.
Dear, nothing is hidden from govt...neither how much one is earning and what he is paying as tax, so i dont know y ur relative is reluctant to provide required dox.
if he dont want to disclose u, then he can directly post to Visa Office.
But try to provide maximum dox as list in the letter u recieved from visa office.
Infact i guess ur case is on turing point and proving points claimed will followed by MR, Inshallah.
Regards

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Paro said:
Hi Ali,

Updated payslip

Dr. Paro
Paro mostly CHC LONDON request for this they didnt reject directly. check these below posts.

Applicants got proof of relation request.

y2abid said:
Today i letter received form TCS i found that additional dox ask by London office, which issued 17-Jan-2012 received today 15 days waste by TCS company, this is unfair anyway

1. Proof of relationship and citizenship proof (my brother who live in Canada last 12 years) his Tax dox, bank statement
2. Original education documents.
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/join-list-of-pakistani-residents-after-1-april-2010-chc-london-t48848.0.html;msg1251441#msg1251441

linksalman said:
Dear friends,

I m a post june 26/6/10 Applicant. Current status is RBVO. I have recieved below email from London VO.

Dear Applicant,

Your application for permanent residence has been reviewed and the documents marked below are required.
An immigration officer will assess your application 60 days from the date of this email. The officer will make the decision to approve it, refuse it or call you for interview based on the documents and information contained in your application at the time of assessment. It is in your interest to submit the requested documents within 60 days. If you have not provided adequate information at the time of the officer's assessment, your application may be refused. You will be notified in writing of the officer's decision. Please do not send scanned copies of the documents via email.
If your documents are not written in either English or French, please enclose a certified translation with a photocopy of the original document. All documents submitted in support of your application are subject to verification with the issuing authority. Please allow four months for us to review incoming correspondence; please do not contact us unless there are significant issues which need to be brought to our attention. Please quote your file number on your submission and again on the top left hand corner of the envelope. Your file number is included in the subject field of this email.
Proof of relationship to your relative living in Canada and evidence that your relative is living in Canada:

1-Provide official, objective, legible documentation to prove that you are related to your relative. Documents should include birth certificates and marriage certificates. The certificates must state the parents' full names. You must provide certificates for each person that links you to your relative. All documentation must predate your application. Affidavits prepared for the purpose of your application will not be considered conclusive evidence of your relationship.

2-Provide proof that your relative is living in Canada now. This should include: payslips issued to your relative by their employer in Canada, Canadian income tax documents (recent Notice of Assessment), credit card and bank account statements in your relative's name showing transactions that occurred in Canada. We will not accept utility bills, telephone bills and property ownership documents as conclusive evidence that your relative is living in Canada.

You must forward all requested documents together to the address below within 60 days of the date of this email. You will not receive any additional requests or reminders.
Yours sincerely,

In actuall, i have claimed points of adaptibility for my Spouse's Maternal Uncle.
Since both my Wife's Mother and My Mother in law's Brother[Wife's Uncle] were born before 1950. at that time people were very reluctant to make bc. even if they have made bc, due to frequent migration within the city/state they have lost their birth certificates. Therefore i sent following documents to CIO.

1.Wife's Birth certificate.
2.Wife's Mother Marriage certificate(showing common parent with her brother)
3.Wife's Mother's Brother's Marriage Certificate( Showing common parent with her Sister)

I dont know why VO has sent me and requested me for these documents since i already provided Marriage Certificates instead of Birth Certificates

I am not worried about payslips,tax dcuments,cc transaction as they can be easily arrange.

PLEASE Help me What should i reply to VO. I will be thankful to you.
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/qoraxwayneplz-help-about-proof-of-relationship-t80911.0.html

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kindly read carefully CHC LONDON replies . Read red lines must.They clearly mentioned that it is important that our office be notified immediately of any change of address and contact details and if required they will send us any additional documents request.

Dont send them additional any proof/documents without CHC LONDON request letter.

Dear Sir ,

We have received your request with your new address, and the information has been updated to reflect your new contact details. Note that the change of address made by our office may not be reflected on E-Cas. Also note that we will not confirm receipt of fax/ mail/ email received at this office but your file will be updated.

Our office sends immigration decisions and information requests by post to the applicant at the mailing address provided in the application. Therefore, it is important that our office be notified immediately of any change of address and contact details.

Be advised that:

• the normal time frame for processing of this case has not yet elapsed. Please refer to the Acknowledgement of Receipt (AOR) letter which stated the service standards for Applications for permanent residence in Canada. When a skilled worker application is due for assessment, our office will send a letter asking the applicant to submit updated information in support of the application. This new information will be reviewed by an immigration officer. We regret that we cannot provide a schedule for the assessment of files. Please wait until this letter has been received before providing any new information relating to changes in the applicant's personal circumstances, additional dependents, new employment, education or new identity documents.

Yours sincerely,

Client Service Unit (LMF)

Immigration and Medical Services Division | Direction de l'immigration et des services médicaux

Canadian High Commission | Haut-commissariat du Canada

38 Grosvenor Street

London, W1K 4AA | Londres, W1K 4AA

United Kingdom | Royaume-Uni

Government of Canada

lovebug5050

Star Member
Apr 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Ali,

Decsion Made without inprocess date got any response?

REgards

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
Re: Medical?

staralihaider said:

Yes inshallah be ready for medicals/update documents request before june 2012. Now a days after getting IN Process date CHC LONDON taking 3 to 4 weeks in 80% cases to send medicals/updated request.. They are working very fast now a days to clear backlog.

So Now a days bundle of Medicals Request and Bundle of Refusal Letters are on the way.

You can see this thread last 12 pages there are so many updates.
That's really a good news. It means that we should keep our fingers crossed.

Man In Black

Dec 21, 2010
Pak
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2010
Doc's Request.
11-10-2010
AOR Received.
12-05-2011
IELTS Request
Done
Med's Request
waiting
staralihaider said:
Dear Ali,when will b sadi vaari? 2nd AOR in May 2011,now u r an expert so what do u think?