+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2024 Citizenship application

Jul 19, 2024
Still stuck at LPP since March 13 :( . I received my GCMS notes today and I am unable to understand how to make sense of it?
Location shows: E-Grant Review Ready PM01
LPP shows as Not started Assigned by TD22059 Assigned to RC-8090 Due date 2025/01/24
What is surprising is under Client details it shows CoR: Germany, Federal republic of. Not sure where that information is coming from? I went to Germany in 2018 from Canada (when I did my soft landing). Do i need to worry about it ? get it corrected?
I have my PR card expiring in Dec and I was hoping not to renew it but seems like I should now as I have a travel lined up.
Renewal is easy and card received within 20 days. Just 50 cad. Try it for safer side

Falanosfilanos

Feb 17, 2024
Waiting for my ceremony from more than 2 months, everything else is completed on May 7. Anyone else waiting for ceremony only???
office: Toronto
AOR: 11 jan
LLP completed : 7 May
Ceremony: Not started yet
LPP completed on June 19 and still waiting for the oath

Ali.arshady

Star Member
Nov 27, 2023
I meant to say from Background completed to Oath.
Some people had to wait or are waiting a long time for Oath scheduling.
Some are stuck at LPP not completed.
Some 2023 applicants are still waiting.
So, 6 months for full application to be completed is not that bad.

Experiencing delays for 6 out of the 7 months is debatable. When we compare our situation with others who have been waiting since 2023, it’s safe to say that applicants from March, April, and even part of May 2024 have already completed their oaths and received their passports.

Furthermore, if we look at recent trends, even applications from January that were submitted later are receiving approvals, while some earlier submissions are still facing delays in background checks.

pazza7

Jul 25, 2024
Been waiting for LPP since March 12th - anyone else in the same boat?

Office: Mississauga
Applied: Jan 14th
AOR: Jan 26th
Citizenship test Invite: Feb 20th
Citizenship test completed: Feb 28th
Background: March 12th

It's been completely silent since then.. no updates or requests. Called IRCC today and they just gave me the basic response saying its still processing. I submitted ATIP last week (July 17th) to see what's going on - hoping it gets my file moving again with some updates.

Aishaadi

Star Member
Jun 15, 2021
Have some great news to share. I hope all those who have given FP recently have the positive news as well soon, if not already updated.

LPP - July 16th
Oath Scheduled -July 17th
Oath Date - July 26th
Thank you ppl, Oath done successfully on 26th .
Just wanted to share you if you do not receive email to download e-certificate soon, Just login to the portal where you are supposed to download it and keep checking after few hours of Oath.
I was able to download the Certificate with in 3 hours of Oath, and I am yet to receive an official email since Friday :)

Reactions: cicuser

UserX1995

Mar 28, 2020
Got my GCMS notes this morning(Applied on June 8th)
Nothing useful, or nothing new from the tracker.

From GCMS notes:
Updated Date: 2024/05/13
Primary Office: Vancouver Citizenship (confirmed my guess that the file was moved from Niagara Office to Vancouver)
Secondary Office: CPC Sydney
Event Office: Saskatoon IRCC
Update: Got ghost update today(July 30)

Reactions: cicuser