Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-02-2021
AOR Received.
25-02-2021
Just got done..nothing major…just saw and verified my original passport and PR card and said the application is complete now. They said I should expect an email in a week for scheduling oath ceremony. Good luck!
Thanks for sharing your experience! I was a bit nervous but this gives me some relief for my Interview at 1 pm.

Last edited:

ashishschdv1

Star Member
Feb 1, 2021
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-02-2021
AOR Received.
25-02-2021
Thanks for sharing your experience! I was a bit nervous but this gives me some relief for my Interview at 1 pm.
So, My application is closed and I was asked to do citizenship Oath today.

Thanks Everyone for your support in this Journey. Now moving to passport forum

vcjsdgv

Dec 20, 2018
I am still waiting for my notes. Based on some other posts on Facebook ..looks like my application seems to have got stuck in BG check with possibly officer updating status with an incorrect code :(
Hi can you please elaborate on this “officer updating status with incorrect code” I m early feb only test complete bg lpp still in progress

Whateverman

Jul 1, 2020
Hey everyone, today my tracker was updated today and I have my citizenship ceremony on July 11. However, have not received any email yet. How long does it usually take for the email to arrive?

DeeMackDee

Jan 28, 2024
Good news. PP (do not require a L check) was completed today - 19 June. Received Oath letter download yesterday - 18 June. No Oath ceremony date yet.

shooter117

Jan 29, 2020
People who received the request letter for all passport pages scan, have you received any update on the tracker, like LPP complete? I submitted on May 3rd, but nothing so far. Vancouver office.

Last edited:

DeeMackDee

Jan 28, 2024
People who received the request letter for all passport pages scan, have you received any update on the tracker? I submitted on May 3rd, but nothing so far. Vancouver office.
No, my passport request was only ever sent by direct email to me and never acknowledged as a tracker update / item. Mine was 30 April and never received any specific response - just that they had received my doc - normal system response

shooter117

Jan 29, 2020
No, my passport request was only ever sent by direct email to me and never acknowledged as a tracker update / item. Mine was 30 April and never received any specific response - just that they had received my doc - normal system response
Did you see any updates on the tracker after submit? Like LPP complete? What is your office?