+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2024 Citizenship application

harshj96

Apr 7, 2017
People who received the request letter for all passport pages scan, have you received any update on the tracker, like LPP complete? I submitted on May 3rd, but nothing so far. Vancouver office.
I had submitted mine on April 12th and haven't heard back since.
I reached out once more early may thinking maybe the email response was not registered. Got an email right away saying my scans have been received and added to the application.
Nothing since then

shooter117

Jan 29, 2020
I reached out once more early may thinking maybe the email response was not registered. Got an email right away saying my scans have been received and added to the application.
Nothing since then
What is your office?

Reactions: Chaper1
Feb 17, 2024
People who received the request letter for all passport pages scan, have you received any update on the tracker, like LPP complete? I submitted on May 3rd, but nothing so far. Vancouver office.
I was requested to submit all passport pages in March then I got invited for an interview on June 17, LPP was completed today. Vancouver office. It takes some time for them to review passport pages.

Reactions: shooter117

DeeMackDee

Jan 28, 2024
I am not clear on the offices that one's application is assigned to. Fingerprints went to Vancouver, Northern Territories asked for Passport and Winnipeg asked for Provincial ID card. So which one did my processing?

Whateverman

Jul 1, 2020
Good news. PP (do not require a L check) was completed today - 19 June. Received Oath letter download yesterday - 18 June. No Oath ceremony date yet.
That is so weird! for me, I have not received any letter or email, just my tracker shows that I have a ceremony in July..... I guess there is no procedure at all!

MMSR

Feb 12, 2014
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Hey everyone, today my tracker was updated today and I have my citizenship ceremony on July 11. However, have not received any email yet. How long does it usually take for the email to arrive?
Congratulations
sheet is updated

addyryoo

Star Member
Oct 29, 2019
Has anyone experienced the office change without being notified via email or tracker?
I was sent a FP request from CIC-Vancouver, but then later was scheduled for an interview with CIC-Edmonton today.
After verifying my documents (passport, pr, name change certificate), he asked me other general questions, where i live, work, did i file income tax, etc. then he said he will still need to review the application, expect to wait another 2 months, could be more or less.
I applied online and had AOR in Jan 2024.

addyryoo

Star Member
Oct 29, 2019
Nothing since then
I was on the same boat, I submitted the passport scan to CIC-Vancouver, but received an interview scheduled with CIC-Edmonton, I was so surprised since I didn't know my application was transferred to CIC-Edmonton without any email or tracker notifications.

Yuki.03

Nov 30, 2020
GTA
LANDED..........
07-01-2021
Has anyone experienced the office change without being notified via email or tracker?
I was sent a FP request from CIC-Vancouver, but then later was scheduled for an interview with CIC-Edmonton today.
After verifying my documents (passport, pr, name change certificate), he asked me other general questions, where i live, work, did i file income tax, etc. then he said he will still need to review the application, expect to wait another 2 months, could be more or less.
I applied online and had AOR in Jan 2024.
you won't be notified. they transfer applications with other offices to help with the amount of applications they receive. also fingerprints always come from vancouver, just like aors are always from sydney.

Yuki.03

Nov 30, 2020
GTA
LANDED..........
07-01-2021
I am not clear on the offices that one's application is assigned to. Fingerprints went to Vancouver, Northern Territories asked for Passport and Winnipeg asked for Provincial ID card. So which one did my processing?
you can call ircc to see what is your primary office. and also what office will be handling your oath. i call within the hours they open. or when the last hour before the close.

grenukappa

Sep 7, 2021
Hello everyone!

My wife and I submitted our citizenship applications together on January 22nd, 2024. Currently, the online status tracker shows "Submitted for our review" for our group application. We haven't received the Acknowledgement of Receipt (AOR) yet. I was under the impression that the processing time can be up to 8 months, so I haven't contacted IRCC previously. However, a colleague who applied in February 2024 already received their passport last month. Since IRCC is closed today, I plan to contact them tomorrow.
In the meantime, any advice or information regarding our application status would be greatly appreciated.