+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<<<<<JANUARY 2023 AOR>>>>>>>>>>

Darth Vader

Aug 19, 2018
Thanks for the response. The correspondence was via email since it has been difficult for me to call as FSW-O. I haven't seen a response to my last request, all correspondences happened today anyway. Any idea if there's another step i can take to speed it up
Update.....RFV received yesterday. Thank you all for the valuable insights and good luck to those still waiting

greenhamster

Feb 25, 2021
Hi guys, submitted my address and photos on the portal yesterday. Will update you once eCoPR is received.

CEC Inland

ITA: December 20, 2022
AOR: January 21, 2023
MEP: February 14, 2023
Biometrics: February 14, 2023
Ghost Update: April 19, 2023
Ghost Update #2: May 15, 2023
MEP again (apparently because the first one expired): May 16, 2023.
Portal Email: May 16, 2023
PR Portal credentials received and address and photos submitted: May 17, 2023
eCoPR Received: Pending

nerdsh88t

Oct 18, 2022
Thank you so much. It's been such an hard journey for me specially since the god damn review required. I lost easy like 10 years of my ife from the stress of waiting (waiting first for the stress of express entry to restart and then waiting for ita and then waiting for copr). i'll never forget this experience that was so hard...hope everyone who are still waiting will get their pr

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Thank you so much. It's been such an hard journey for me specially since the god damn review required. I lost easy like 10 years of my ife from the stress of waiting (waiting first for the stress of express entry to restart and then waiting for ita and then waiting for copr). i'll never forget this experience that was so hard...hope everyone who are still waiting will get their pr
I can understand. The anxiety alone can trigger fatigue. I missed by 1 point back in 2020, and then got my ITA in Jan 2023.

Hope you celebrate the shit out of this RFV! Ups and downs are a part of immigration I guess. Stay in touch and if you can, do hangout in the settlement forums. If not, would love to see you back in the AOR citizenship threads ;)

Reactions: nerdsh88t

nerdsh88t

Oct 18, 2022
I can understand. The anxiety alone can trigger fatigue. I missed by 1 point back in 2020, and then got my ITA in Jan 2023.

Hope you celebrate the shit out of this RFV! Ups and downs are a part of immigration I guess. Stay in touch and if you can, do hangout in the settlement forums. If not, would love to see you back in the AOR citizenship threads ;)
I will come to the settlement forum then. Does it take long to have the passeport stamped ?

Lord_Tony

Mar 7, 2023
Toronto
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-03-2023
AOR Received.
07-05-2023
Med's Done....
15-05-2023
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2023

An Apr 8th AOR person was whinging in a WhatsApp group why he/she hasn't gotten PPR when many with similar dates already had. I couldn't help laughing as I have a similar AOR and I don't have any such expectations of getting early PR. I'm happy to wait for 6 months at least before I complain. I have run that rat race for years now and now somehow lost that anxiety.
I was fired and had to leave the USA in the 2008 downturn, I waited for almost 8 years without an ITA in Australia, I don't want to open up about the broken promises of my former employer's Management, HR goofing it up etc.. there. Most importantly familial pressure, the frustration my wife went through.
Every country has its ifs and buts, I work daily with my teams from India who don't want to move abroad as they feel Indian IT pay much better there than abroad these days, I'm happy for them.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
An Apr 8th AOR person was whinging in a WhatsApp group why he/she hasn't gotten PPR when many with similar dates already had. I couldn't help laughing as I have a similar AOR and I don't have any such expectations of getting early PR. I'm happy to wait for 6 months at least before I complain. I have run that rat race for years now and now somehow lost that anxiety.
I was fired and had to leave the USA in the 2008 downturn, I waited for almost 8 years without an ITA in Australia, I don't want to open up about the broken promises of my former employer's Management, HR goofing it up etc.. there. Most importantly familial pressure, the frustration my wife went through.
Every country has its ifs and buts, I work daily with my teams from India who don't want to move abroad as they feel Indian IT pay much better there than abroad these days, I'm happy for them.
You've been through a lot! I cannot imagine being in your shoes and go through that. These perspectives are what make this forum so great. I really hope you get your PPR very very soon :)

Reactions: Lord_Tony

babysharkiy

Star Member
Oct 9, 2021
I wish you best luck bro, you are almost here!
Little philosophy here: I always say everything is happening for good. My PR applications twice rejected and went through alot immigration difficulties (Germany, Korea, etc...) in my life. There are situations we win, there are situations we learn. As Aristotle mentions, if we reflect our life, those failures actually brought alot happiness. Similarly, my father always told "Brain works well with hungry stomach" (it has a deep meaning actually: you work hard and try to search your own way in hard situations, and those tries pay better off in the result, there was a talk from Harvard professor about this situation, couldn't find).
So, I believe you became more professional in your life through these difficult paths.

Aoko

Jul 23, 2022
**UPDATE***
ADR- Medical request as my upfront would expire next month - 4th May 2023
Additional Medical done - 9th May 2023
Newborn added to profile

Medical request for newborn baby - 10th May 2023
Medicals done for new born -13th May 2023
***UPDATE***
Medical, Kit and application forms submitted for new born.
Fingers crossed for RFV !! Seeing that many people got theirs this week.