+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

Dikku1111

Jul 30, 2019
Similar here,

AR --> Dec16 - 2019
AOR --> Feb 11 - 2020
No BIO required.
PAL and Criminal check request --> July 16 - 2020
Upfront Medical Exam --> Feb 5 - 2021
Response Upfront Medical Exams --> Feb 23 - 2021

No updates since then.

For some weird reason, Jan-March 2020 Inland/Papers-based applications are stuck.

I know some people that applied months later and got PR.
R u Inland ?

td88

Aug 8, 2019
Just realize in imm5406e (Additional Family information), I forgot to put N/A in those field i don't fill (that's not applicable to me). Preferrably, IRCC don't want us to leave any blank space in the PDF, but my paper based passed the completeness check and had AOR anyway.

Today, i've got ADR from EE application, they, again, ask for imm5406e from me and my wife, separated. And I decide to do it the same way how i filled for Paper based application to prevent any changes-differences-confusing.

I've heard some of my friends say:

1- imm5406e ADR is a good sign that they touch my ee profile and start processing it, some applicants have to wait for 5-6month to be asked for Imm5406e. (Is it right or wrong? - no clues)

2- My EE application will be transferred to Nova Scotia and processed there because I am living in Nova Scotia, and it will be very fast (3months instead of 6month) - anybody has the info about this?

Dragonsoul

Star Member
Oct 20, 2020
Category........
PNP
Now i can open my application and its back to last update.... Your Action is Required.
I thought i get medical passed today, i even able to screen shot my profile showing profile/updated... now it disappear and went back to the last update your action is required.... why is it so?????
that is a ghost update is not a glitch they are working on your file, there is tons of information about this in this blog

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Just realize in imm5406e (Additional Family information), I forgot to put N/A in those field i don't fill (that's not applicable to me). Preferrably, IRCC don't want us to leave any blank space in the PDF, but my paper based passed the completeness check and had AOR anyway.

Today, i've got ADR from EE application, they, again, ask for imm5406e from me and my wife, separated. And I decide to do it the same way how i filled for Paper based application to prevent any changes-differences-confusing.

I've heard some of my friends say:

1- imm5406e ADR is a good sign that they touch my ee profile and start processing it, some applicants have to wait for 5-6month to be asked for Imm5406e. (Is it right or wrong? - no clues)

2- My EE application will be transferred to Nova Scotia and processed there because I am living in Nova Scotia, and it will be very fast (3months instead of 6month) - anybody has the info about this?
You left all the sections blank in additional family form or what? Yes you can do same leave it blank or you can out NA it doesn’t matter. By the way when is your application received and AOR date ? Paper based application