+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JANUARY 2017 - OUTLAND SPOUSAL APPLICANTS

sexychill

Aug 21, 2012
Visa Office......
EDMONTON - MANILA
nikihabibi10 said:
How to edit your profile and input your timeline her in canada visa forum?
Go to your Profile and forum information, you can put your timeline on the bottom

ktaj

Oct 19, 2014
Calgary Alberta
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
January 31st 2017
Doc's Request.
March 14 2017
AOR Received.
March 02,2017
File Transfer...
March 20, 2017
Med's Request
22-06-2017
Med's Done....
28-06-2017
Today I got an email from CIC that my file has beed transferred to London VO. Still I can submit my Schedule A cuz there no option available in my cic gckey to upload it. Also I was asked to mail travel history and military form to Cic before April 13, 2017. Which are ready to be mailed tomorrow. I dont really know what is going on with my application. Is it normal that they send the application to vo before the submission of requested documents. Please someone help me.

sexychill

Aug 21, 2012
Visa Office......
EDMONTON - MANILA
bhanu_kaushal said:
Thanks for Replying.
Can you answer my original question though? Do i need to pay the fees again? Because right now, i don't have any idea if they have refunded my Fees or not. I tried calling them many times on multiple days but they don't pick up. Please advice.

Thanks

I dont think you have to pay it again, if you have your receipt just put it on your application, check your credit card if they refund your money, keep trying to call cic, so that you can make sure what you have to do on your payment fees.

lots of applicants that they didn't send their RECENT notice of assessment CIC send their application back ., so please get your NOA for 2016 coz they want recent,... its better to be safe...

cindyy

Nov 5, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
MÉXICO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-01-2017
AOR Received.
22-02-2017
File Transfer...
SA - March 11/17
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
22-10-2016
Interview........
TBD
Passport Req..
TBD
LANDED..........
TBD
I got SA March 10TH.... no new updates yet my application was sent to Mexico Visa office.... Any new updates?

CA17CA

Star Member
Mar 13, 2017
bhanu_kaushal said:
Thanks for Replying.
Can you answer my original question though? Do i need to pay the fees again? Because right now, i don't have any idea if they have refunded my Fees or not. I tried calling them many times on multiple days but they don't pick up. Please advice.

Thanks
As your application has been returned, then it has not been processed. So, you still can use the same application fees. But please do not take my reply for granted. Contact CIC and double check with them.

I am just worried that CIC has already started the refund process, and when your new application arrives with the same receipt they will realize that your fees has already been transferred to you.

alaaalmasri

Star Member
Feb 28, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Beirut, Lebanon
App. Filed.......
23-Jan-2017
Doc's Request.
02-Feb-2017
AOR Received.
25-Jan-2017
Med's Request
N/A - Upfront
Med's Done....
02-Dec-2016 - Passed
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
28-Dec-2017; PP sent: 02-Jan-2018
VISA ISSUED...
24-Jan-2018
LANDED..........
TBD
is it right that the passport must be 6 months minimum before expiry to have a visa on it ?

alaaalmasri

Star Member
Feb 28, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Beirut, Lebanon
App. Filed.......
23-Jan-2017
Doc's Request.
02-Feb-2017
AOR Received.
25-Jan-2017
Med's Request
N/A - Upfront
Med's Done....
02-Dec-2016 - Passed
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
28-Dec-2017; PP sent: 02-Jan-2018
VISA ISSUED...
24-Jan-2018
LANDED..........
TBD
how much i must wait ?

Andrew 31

Oct 19, 2016
Riga
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-2017
AOR Received.
03-01-2017
Med's Done....
23-11-2016
Congratulations to those who have already received their PPRs!! That is such wonderful and encouraging news!

Today we have been requested 3 documents:

Selection Certificate from Quebec - Applied 2 months ago and was charged $277 a month ago but no word on approval or progress.. when and how will I find out?!

Police Certificate from foreign country where my wife worked & studied in for a couple of years - on it.

Permanent Residence Fee - on it!

Documents proving that I will reside in Canada when she becomes a permanent resident - ufff this is a really difficult one. I will send the email showing cancellation of my rental contract and copies of my posts on message boards looking for an apartment in Montreal and my flight ticket there on June 30th. That’s about all I have, I hope it works. That's really unfair to ask of an outland applicant!

vikkumar

Star Member
Mar 21, 2017
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
04/04/2017
AOR Received.
04/05/2017
File Transfer...
20/06/2017
Med's Request
10/05/2017
Med's Done....
17/05/2017
Hey all, just joined the thread. New to the forum.

I'm from Toronto, Ontario and I filed my wife's application on March 10th to the Mississauga office. They received it on March 13th. I still haven't received any confirmation from their side so I'm assuming it takes a while before they open your file and send you a UCI number or even just a confirmation. How long did it take everyone else to receive confirmation of receipt?

bhanu_kaushal

Star Member
Jan 16, 2015
sexychill said:
I dont think you have to pay it again, if you have your receipt just put it on your application, check your credit card if they refund your money, keep trying to call cic, so that you can make sure what you have to do on your payment fees.

lots of applicants that they didn't send their RECENT notice of assessment CIC send their application back ., so please get your NOA for 2016 coz they want recent,... its better to be safe...
Thanks You. That Helps
I will keep calling CIC until the day i receive my latest NOA. if i dont get a hold of them by then, i'll just pay the fee again and request the refund on my previous one.
I'll keep you guys posted how it turns out.

bhanu_kaushal

Star Member
Jan 16, 2015
CA17CA said:
As your application has been returned, then it has not been processed. So, you still can use the same application fees. But please do not take my reply for granted. Contact CIC and double check with them.

I am just worried that CIC has already started the refund process, and when your new application arrives with the same receipt they will realize that your fees has already been transferred to you.
Thanks. Yeah i'll double check with CIC before i send my file in. If i don't get a hold of them then i'll just pay the fee again and request the refund on previous receipt.
Thank you so much guys for your insight. i'll keep you guys posted. :)

nishatd

Mar 16, 2017
is anyone still waiting for sponsor approval? I am wondering as I am still waiting....I don't know why its talking so long

icewizard

Star Member
Feb 10, 2016
Paris, France
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris, France
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-01-2017
AOR Received.
25-01-2017
Med's Request
N/A - Upfront
Med's Done....
03-12-2016
Passport Req..
06-04-2017
Ok, I just had a third line:

We started processing your application on March 21, 2017.

I have a feeling that's it's been a very long time since they said they sent it to Paris VO (which was on February 1, 2017).

Am i the only one in this case?

Sneakydriver

Star Member
Dec 9, 2016
icewizard said:
Ok, I just had a third line:

We started processing your application on March 21, 2017.

I have a feeling that's it's been a very long time since they said they sent it to Paris VO (which was on February 1, 2017).

Am i the only one in this case?
That's AOR2. Mine was sent to Mexico VO on Feb1 as well and I haven't gotten a third line so I would say this is normal.