15-01-2014
File Transfer...
22-02-2014 (CSQ issued 11-3-2014)
Med's Done....
30-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-2015
Edgehead78 said:
Thanks for the add. In my case, the package has been delivered today January 31 in Mississauga.
By the way, thank you Aniabella for volunteering and maintaining the spreadsheet for us. I don't know anything about spreadsheets but if you need any help, I would be happy to assist.
Well passes time a bit faster to have something to do while waiting! I know 4 other have apparently volunteered and gotten the rights to maintain the spreadsheet, but I have no idea who they are. I could anyway add you, it's really easy to maintain. Millertimez made a great job for us. Just send me your e-mail in my inbox and I'll add you.

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Praying for sooner than later, with no delays
LANDED..........
Unknown
Zarilenth said:
He is a US citizen :) It is very nice! We are trying to see each other once every 2 months - I just saw him at the beginning of January for a week. And yes - we will send them to Ottawa and hope they don't get lost. Do you know when we get the UCI number? Is that when we get the AOR from CPC-M?
Lucky! I haven't seen my husband since March :)( Almost a year now) because the visa offices won't give us a visit visa to Canada since we have the strongest ties to each other and not the family back home. I hope I have at least another 2-3 months to wait and that my VO doesn't delay the processing anymore (because there are still some 2012 applicants waiting to hear from my VO for good news...this whole process can be very frustrating, but it is only my VO that goes into extreme hibernation, so don't be worried).

I didn't mean to scare you about your documents being misplaced. But as long as you have a letter saying that you are submitting the medicals and PCC for application XYZ, with sponsor name and applicant name, and UCI #, you should be fine :)
You will get UCI number with AoR from CIC-M, and it usually takes a month from date of submission of your application.

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Unknown
Aniabella said:
Well passes time a bit faster to have something to do while waiting! I know 4 other have apparently volunteered and gotten the rights to maintain the spreadsheet, but I have no idea who they are. I could anyway add you, it's really easy to maintain. Millertimez made a great job for us. Just send me your e-mail in my inbox and I'll add you.
You are right that time flies when you are busy. lol... I am so addicted to checking the forums and answering queries, sometimes I think I can start my ownn immigration consultancy firm for spousal applications..lol :D :D

I am sure you will know who your spreadsheet volunteers are once it starts getting busy for the January applicants who will get updated about their visa status. So far you all are starting out in this waiting game and the only updates will be AoRs and SAs. So good luck to you all :D :D :D :D and wishing you all a very fast processing of your applications :D :D :D

Zarilenth

Oct 18, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2014
File Transfer...
07-03-2014
Med's Done....
01-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-06-2014; COPR received 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
30-07-2014
Desi-girl said:
Lucky! I haven't seen my husband since March :)( Almost a year now) because the visa offices won't give us a visit visa to Canada since we have the strongest ties to each other and not the family back home. I hope I have at least another 2-3 months to wait and that my VO doesn't delay the processing anymore (because there are still some 2012 applicants waiting to hear from my VO for good news...this whole process can be very frustrating, but it is only my VO that goes into extreme hibernation, so don't be worried).

I didn't mean to scare you about your documents being misplaced. But as long as you have a letter saying that you are submitting the medicals and PCC for application XYZ, with sponsor name and applicant name, and UCI #, you should be fine :)
You will get UCI number with AoR from CIC-M, and it usually takes a month from date of submission of your application.
Thanks for the info! I will make sure to include all that information when I send in my forms. And good luck with your application!! I can't believe how hard that must be for you.. :( I definitely won't take my situation for granted. I hope your husband gets his visa soon!

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Unknown
Zarilenth said:
Thanks for the info! I will make sure to include all that information when I send in my forms. And good luck with your application!! I can't believe how hard that must be for you.. :( I definitely won't take my situation for granted. I hope your husband gets his visa soon!
Thanks for your well wishes. I am also hoping for the best. It is hard to be separated but I keep myself really busy and always know that there is someone who is in situations much worse than mine (such as the 2012 applicants). Once we get our PRs, I am sure we will all forget the fears and difficulties we had to endure, thinking of it like a bad dream.

All of you on the January forum are just starting out with hope and nervousness, and I don't mean to scare anyone. But being a senior member, I have learned a few things and sometimes there are a many questions with the processing when you are new to it. So if any of you need any help, don't hesitate to ask. I will be dropping by from time to time to see how you all are doing. Cheers!

maica1x

Jan 9, 2014
Hi, here are my details so far:

Visa Office:London
Meds done:16 Jan 2014
Application filed:30th Jan 2014
AOR Stage 1: ______________
Sponsorship approval:__________
AOR Stage 2:_____________

Avadava

Oct 11, 2013
Vancouver
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Vienna
App. Filed.......
December 3, 2013
AOR Received.
Stage 1 AOR + SA January 8, 2014
File Transfer...
January 12, 2014
Med's Request
Further Medical Tests Requested: October 24, 2013
Med's Done....
October 15, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
October 20, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
October 27, 2014
LANDED..........
January 17, 2015
@Zarilenth: There is a high chance your application might be returned to you. It clearly says to include the medical and PCC. Spousal medical you can do it upfront, I don't see any reason why you decided to take this chance and not send a complete application.

It is true there are cases where you can send those later, but only with inland applications. Because the first stage of the inland application takes about 10 months, so by the time the sponsor is approved, PCC would be expired, and medical close to expiry.
I'm really hoping everything will be ok and I don' want to scare you even more than you already are (I know how anxious one can be, been there myself), but realistically you should prepare for the worst, your application might be returned as incomplete.

O_guy

Aug 11, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If this spreadsheet is for "outland" applicants, why did some people indicate their visa office is "Ottawa"?

Graihn

Jul 15, 2013
Kitchener-Waterloo
Category........
Visa Office......
London UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 22 2014
File Transfer...
Feb 22 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 1 2014
LANDED..........
Dec 12 2014
O_guy said:
If this spreadsheet is for "outland" applicants, why did some people indicate their visa office is "Ottawa"?
Americans

annie30874

Feb 2, 2014
Hello,

Can you please add me to the spreadsheet?
Thank you so much!
Visa Office:Hong Kong
Meds done: November 22, 2013
Application filed: January 2, 2014
AOR Stage 1: January 31, 2014

I'm so anxious about the whole process. It's driving me crazy!! :mad:

HolgerDanske

Feb 1, 2014
Thanks for adding me to the spreadsheet.

Congratulation to annie30874, first January AOR, when was your applicant received?

All the best to all of you.

Aniabella

Nov 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-2014
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
30-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-2015
annie30874 said:
Hello,

Can you please add me to the spreadsheet?
Thank you so much!
Visa Office:Hong Kong
Meds done: November 22, 2013
Application filed: January 2, 2014
AOR Stage 1: January 31, 2014

I'm so anxious about the whole process. It's driving me crazy!! :mad:
Congrats annie30874! As HolgerDanske said, our first January AOR. I added you on the spreadsheet, do you know when your application was received? I wrote down your file-date so the # of days won't go all crazy, but would be better if you knew the real date.

Aniabella

Nov 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-2014
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
30-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-2015
Desi-girl said:
You are right that time flies when you are busy. lol... I am so addicted to checking the forums and answering queries, sometimes I think I can start my ownn immigration consultancy firm for spousal applications..lol :D :D

I am sure you will know who your spreadsheet volunteers are once it starts getting busy for the January applicants who will get updated about their visa status. So far you all are starting out in this waiting game and the only updates will be AoRs and SAs. So good luck to you all :D :D :D :D and wishing you all a very fast processing of your applications :D :D :D
Good luck with your application and so you could be soon together with your husband! I'm lucky at least he's here with me, but back in the beginning I remember how hard it was to be separated for months and months. Now we're just anxious to start our new life and my husband misses his home very much, so I'm just getting as well quite addicted to this forum haha!

Graihn

Jul 15, 2013
Kitchener-Waterloo
Category........
Visa Office......
London UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 22 2014
File Transfer...
Feb 22 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 1 2014
LANDED..........
Dec 12 2014
ama1978 said:
Yay! Our first AOR. So exciting!!!!
The fact that it took 29 says to get AOR is body very promising, seems like it used to be 10-15 or so