+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JANUARY 2014 OUTLAND Applicants - Join here

annie30874

Feb 2, 2014
Aniabella said:
Congrats annie30874! As HolgerDanske said, our first January AOR. I added you on the spreadsheet, do you know when your application was received? I wrote down your file-date so the # of days won't go all crazy, but would be better if you knew the real date.
Hi Aniabella,

Sorry if I confused anyone. Actually, my application was received on Jan 2nd, 2014. I sent my application on December 31, 2013.
Thank you!!

We know that CIC-M is processing applications received in January!! yeah!!

O_guy

Aug 11, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
annie30874 said:
Hi Aniabella,

Sorry if I confused anyone. Actually, my application was received on Jan 2nd, 2014. I sent my application on December 31, 2013.
Thank you!!

We know that CIC-M is processing applications received in January!! yeah!!
CIC-M received my application on Jan 3 which is only one day after they received yours, so I hope to get Stage 1 AOR tomorrow (Monday). I will let you folks know.

annie30874

Feb 2, 2014
Graihn said:
The fact that it took 29 says to get AOR is body very promising, seems like it used to be 10-15 or so
Yeah, I agree. As far as I know, it used to be 10-15 days from August to October in 2013.
My friends who apply during that time got the SA in 15 days.

O_guy

Aug 11, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
annie30874 said:
Yeah, I agree. As far as I know, it used to be 10-15 days from August to October in 2013.
My friends who apply during that time got the SA in 15 days.
Keep in mind that every government department is experiencing cutbacks of personnel and resources. However, the amount of work to be done is not decreasing. Therefore, the amount of time it takes to get the work done increases. I work for one of the many government departments and I see how cutbacks prolong the time we have to do the job.

Sunnybaba

Jan 4, 2014
Dear all

I am (based in Pakistan) gathering my documents for spouse visa application and would be really grateful if anyone can post a list of all the forms I need to fill and attached with the applicatoin as I am little confused ...

[IMM 0008DEP], [IMM 5669], IMM 5406], [IMM 5490] & [IMM 5476]

I have had my medical done and got all the documents/evidence/pics ready to include with the application pack.

My wife is canadian and is expecting ! I am aware that I won't be able to join her for the birth of our first child in June this year :( - the application processing time as per the website is 32 months !!! I am thinking about including the evidence that my wife is pregnant, please advise on that too if this would be a good idea ?

Thank you

Sunny

O_guy

Aug 11, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sunnybaba said:
Dear all

I am (based in Pakistan) gathering my documents for spouse visa application and would be really grateful if anyone can post a list of all the forms I need to fill and attached with the applicatoin as I am little confused ...

[IMM 0008DEP], [IMM 5669], IMM 5406], [IMM 5490] & [IMM 5476]

I have had my medical done and got all the documents/evidence/pics ready to include with the application pack.

My wife is canadian and is expecting ! I am aware that I won't be able to join her for the birth of our first child in June this year :( - the application processing time as per the website is 32 months !!! I am thinking about including the evidence that my wife is pregnant, please advise on that too if this would be a good idea ?

Thank you

Sunny
This link contains the document checklist for spouse sponsorship for someone who lives in Pakistain: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/3907e.pdf

And this link is where you can find those specific forms: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/fc.asp

So, go through the document checklist (first link I mentioned above) and every form that is mentioned in that document checklist can be downloaded in the second link that I mentioned.

Sunnybaba

Jan 4, 2014
thank you for your quick reply :)

About the forms 'Additional dependant/declaration AND Additional Family Information',I now I have seven siblings who are all older than 15 years of age, do they need to fill out any of these forms too or is it just for my dependants (which I have none) ?

Sunny

Graihn

Jul 15, 2013
Kitchener-Waterloo
Category........
Visa Office......
London UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 22 2014
File Transfer...
Feb 22 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 1 2014
LANDED..........
Dec 12 2014
Sunnybaba said:
thank you for your quick reply :)

About the forms 'Additional dependant/declaration AND Additional Family Information',I now I have seven siblings who are all older than 15 years of age, do they need to fill out any of these forms too or is it just for my dependants (which I have none) ?

Sunny
No. Just add them in your additional family information form. If there's not enough room, attach an extra sheet of paper with the rest of them.

Since your application will be transferred to Islamabad, you would get more help on this thread I believe: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/chc-islamabad-spouse-sponsorship-timeline-2012-2013-t103544.0.html

Zarilenth

Oct 18, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2014
File Transfer...
07-03-2014
Med's Done....
01-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-06-2014; COPR received 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
30-07-2014
Avadava said:
@ Zarilenth: There is a high chance your application might be returned to you. It clearly says to include the medical and PCC. Spousal medical you can do it upfront, I don't see any reason why you decided to take this chance and not send a complete application.

It is true there are cases where you can send those later, but only with inland applications. Because the first stage of the inland application takes about 10 months, so by the time the sponsor is approved, PCC would be expired, and medical close to expiry.
I'm really hoping everything will be ok and I don' want to scare you even more than you already are (I know how anxious one can be, been there myself), but realistically you should prepare for the worst, your application might be returned as incomplete.
Sorry for the late reply - I do understand we should have included them upfront but my husband had done some research and said it was okay if we sent them in later. I don't know if he got mixed up with inland as opposed to outland, or if he got some bad info, but it is what it is. I am hoping they don't return it, but if they do.. well then it just gives me an opportunity to review it based on the info I've learned on this forum and include more evidence about our relationship!

maica1x

Jan 9, 2014
Hi, Thanks for adding me onto the spreadsheet! Just to let you know, postal tracking showed my application as received on the 30th Jan - I posted it on the 28th Jan. Sorry for the confusion. Best of luck everyone, hope it speeds up a bit more! I should have done this months ago!

Aniabella

Nov 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-2014
File Transfer...
22-02-2014 (CSQ issued 11-3-2014)
Med's Done....
30-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-2015
maica1x said:
Hi, Thanks for adding me onto the spreadsheet! Just to let you know, postal tracking showed my application as received on the 30th Jan - I posted it on the 28th Jan. Sorry for the confusion. Best of luck everyone, hope it speeds up a bit more! I should have done this months ago!
Corrected the dates! Ah I was supposed to do this months ago as well to get it for sure for August, but it just surprised us how much work (and money) this application actually is! So now we're just having fingers crossed and hoping we'll get it on time...

O_guy

Aug 11, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CIC-M is quiet this week. Any of you January folks received AOR this week?

Graihn

Jul 15, 2013
Kitchener-Waterloo
Category........
Visa Office......
London UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 22 2014
File Transfer...
Feb 22 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 1 2014
LANDED..........
Dec 12 2014
O_guy said:
CIC-M is quiet this week. Any of you January folks received AOR this week?
No. I am not worried unless we exceed 30 days.

Zarilenth

Oct 18, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2014
File Transfer...
07-03-2014
Med's Done....
01-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-06-2014; COPR received 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
30-07-2014
O_guy said:
I have exceeded 30 days, that is why I'm getting anxious.
When did your app get to CPC-M?