Waived!
Passport Req..
July 6
VISA ISSUED...
July 13
LANDED..........
August 2, 2012
Dr Eng X said:
haha hope so but I think the site would be updated by different people :)
Last week they updated on a Thursday so hopefully tomorrow. But I think we are looking at three weeks of Jan 25.

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canadiangirl78 said:
Last week they updated on a Thursday so hopefully tomorrow. But I think we are looking at three weeks of Jan 25.
oh...come'on be positive

canadiangirl78

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 21
AOR Received.
Mississauga: May 10, Mexico: June 4
File Transfer...
May 16
Med's Done....
Dec 21, 2011
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
July 6
VISA ISSUED...
July 13
LANDED..........
August 2, 2012
Dr Eng X said:
oh...come'on be positive
=) Well even if they update it to Feb 10, it is not true! Jan 13 people still have no approval!

mountain_pirate

Star Member
Feb 23, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-JAN-2012
AOR Received.
05-APR-12
File Transfer...
05-APR-12 (In Process 05-MAY)
Med's Done....
05-DEC-2012
For those of you wondering why you received emails or letters from Ottawa I've some info. I was talking to a friend who spoke to someone who works at CIC (sorry in accounting). According to him, it seems like CPC-M routinely sends applications to other processing centres when it has a handful of apps. And things can get a bit confusing during those transfers and it's not uncommon for computer info not to be updated even a week after the application has been processed. Basically his advice was not to panic, if the application was received at CPC, CIC tries its utmost to match the processing days posted. Although I somewhat doubt the veracity of that 55 days processing info.

With all of us from latter half of Jan being on the same boat, we can take solace from knowing that we're all in it together and it's not some are getting approved and others are having their applications lost. Bottom line, if your applications were signed for and the call centre says they don't have you on the system, it doesn't mean they lost your applications. It's just they haven't updated you info and most likely your app was transferred from CPC-M to Ottawa or other place.

Keep the faith people.

alf+jlh

Aug 28, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
LA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 6, 2012
AOR Received.
CIC-M:Feb 21, 2012
File Transfer...
Mar 21, 2012
Med's Done....
Dec 16, 2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
June 14, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
July 13, 2012
LANDED..........
July 26, 2012
mountain_pirate said:
For those of you wondering why you received emails or letters from Ottawa I've some info. I was talking to a friend who spoke to someone who works at CIC (sorry in accounting). According to him, it seems like CPC-M routinely sends applications to other processing centres when it has a handful of apps. And things can get a bit confusing during those transfers and it's not uncommon for computer info not to be updated even a week after the application has been processed. Basically his advice was not to panic, if the application was received at CPC, CIC tries its utmost to match the processing days posted. Although I somewhat doubt the veracity of that 55 days processing info.

With all of us from latter half of Jan being on the same boat, we can take solace from knowing that we're all in it together and it's not some are getting approved and others are having their applications lost. Bottom line, if your applications were signed for and the call centre says they don't have you on the system, it doesn't mean they lost your applications. It's just they haven't updated you info and most likely your app was transferred from CPC-M to Ottawa or other place.

Keep the faith people.
Perfect explanation.... It for sure helps when we are in the same boat as others.

Patience and faith is all we need during this whole process.

:D

Imagine what we have to go through waiting for the second half...could be double, triple, or gawd knows how long... :p

flygirl

Star Member
Mar 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-12-2011
AOR Received.
15-12-2011
File Transfer...
12-03-2012
Med's Done....
08-11-2011
Passport Req..
22-03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM: 30-07-2012
LANDED..........
Sept 2012
JEFFandJANET said:
If you read the whole letter it should explain "family members". My letter from Manila also requested Appendix A with family members. Then it explains that family members are the spouse of applicant (if not the sponsor) and all sons and daughters of the applicant and sons and daughters of spouse. Also any grandsons and granddaughters. If your sponsor is your spouse already in Canada as citizen or as permanent resident, then it is very simple. Your family members are all your children and all your grandchildren. They want to know all your direct family which might accompany you to Canada now or in the future. Hope that helps

It sure does... :) thank you so much! :)

missmini

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2009
Visa Office......
Amman
App. Filed.......
01-2012
Doc's Request.
05-2012 (CSQ approved)
AOR Received.
07-2012
File Transfer...
04-2012
Med's Done....
11-2011 (extended until 11-2013)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-2013 (finalyyyyyy)
LANDED..........
07-2013 (DONE - thank u all :):):))
OMG i started to have dreams abt this too (like u Gemini and other ladies)!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: i was dreaming that they updated the processing times and it was STILL Jan 25 and the update date was March 25 (i was thinking, hmm 25 and 25)...i hope it will happen the opposite than my dream :eek:

with or without hair we r all getting crazy here :eek: :eek: :eek:

I.N

Feb 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 07 2011
Doc's Request.
19 10 2011
AOR Received.
14 11 2011
File Transfer...
08 11 2011
Med's Request
new chest x-ray requested for the medical extension on 20 August
Med's Done....
23 06 2011
Interview........
23 July 2012
Passport Req..
9 October 2012
VISA ISSUED...
16 October 2012
LANDED..........
2 November 2012
Hey Missmini

You are going to have news very soon, CIC site it's working on 25 January from a while now, today they will update the site again!
Maybe it's going to be 25 March like in your dream... :p, just joking...really hard to keep your patience I know, I've been get through this and still AM in this; I remember I was counting days from 21 July, after we sent our application, it was October when we got first news from CIC.

My sister always tells me "look at all your things that you already have, and stop seeing what everybody else has, only then you are going to realize what you really have, and it's a lot..." she is right! ;) :)

I am sure you have a lot of good things and happines in your life.

Keep your hope!

Pe curand! :)

Amoss

Feb 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-01-2012
AOR Received.
10-03-2012
File Transfer...
to Buffalo 20-03-2012 -- to LA 08-05-02012
Med's Done....
20-12-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
08-08-2012
missmini said:
OMG i started to have dreams abt this too (like u Gemini and other ladies)!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: i was dreaming that they updated the processing times and it was STILL Jan 25 and the update date was March 25 (i was thinking, hmm 25 and 25)...i hope it will happen the opposite than my dream :eek:

with or without hair we r all getting crazy here :eek: :eek: :eek:
Yes, :( it's not a good feeling to have to be waiting so long for something that is so important and life-altering. I believe you will hear something good soon. I can't wait to hear something else now too!! I miss Canada!!

ashunandal

Champion Member
Jun 23, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 26, 2012
File Transfer...
May 1, 2012
Interview........
July 31, 2012 (approved) went "in process" same day
Passport Req..
May 10, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Visa stamped on August 3, 2012 and passport received back on August 13, 2012
LANDED..........
Oct 21, 2012
immigration quota system.. :eek: :eek: :eek:.helps to understand what is going on now (end of fiscal year) :-\ :-\ :-\

http://www.immigration.ca/permres-gii-disguise.asp

http://toronto.nooneisillegal.org/node/573

missmini

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2009
Visa Office......
Amman
App. Filed.......
01-2012
Doc's Request.
05-2012 (CSQ approved)
AOR Received.
07-2012
File Transfer...
04-2012
Med's Done....
11-2011 (extended until 11-2013)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-2013 (finalyyyyyy)
LANDED..........
07-2013 (DONE - thank u all :):):))
I.N., thank u honey, I KNOW!!! u really r a champion in waiting the first stage approval...no i don't really despair LOL i know it can b worse....especially with our circumstances, i'm actually ok ;) and when better times will come (with emails and nice good news) they will come, we cannot force them to come sooner ;) ur sister is soo right and i hope u take advantage to spend plenty of time with her and the the rest of ur family there, cuz ur days outside Canada r counted ;)....and thank u for ur previous messages too, always keep my moral high, i wanted to reply in a PM but didn't have the chance yet ::)
actually, in my dream the March 25 was just the date when the page was updated (instead of what's now March 19) for sure not the date they work on...LOL

Amoss, meeeeeee too i miss it, hang in there, Buffalo can sometimes surprise u, u'll get AOR from them too soon :) :)

ashunandal, yeah unfortunately, that's the track immigration takes....soon, if people don't react in any way, there will b no more immigration :eek: :mad: and yeah they do have a quota each year....thanks for the articles :)

good luck everyone, wish for a much greener table until the end of the week ;)

pelipeli

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2011
Calgary Alberta CND
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 25, 2012
AOR Received.
none
File Transfer...
Sponsor approved: May 1,2012; file rcvd by CEM: May 8
Med's Done....
Dec 19,2011
Passport Req..
PPR date: May10, PPR rcvd: May16, PP sent: May 17 ,PP rcvd by CEM:May18
VISA ISSUED...
IP: Aug16, DM: Aug19 Visa Issue Date: August 16, 2012 Visa rcvd: Aug24
LANDED..........
September 20, 2012, PR card received Nov 23,2012
mountain_pirate said:
I'd be interested in knowing what they tell you. But please don't give up hope yet. I've a theory (one of several factors) as to why there seems to be such a discrepancy between pre-mid jan and post mid-jan applicant. I think quite a few of CIC employees took March break. So the applicants they processed before they went on their breaks got their approvals on timely fashion and those of us unlucky ones had their applications biting dust during their week or two long breaks, plus the time to recover from hang-over and vacation aftereffects. I work for a large corporation employing thousands of people and this scenario isn't all far fetched. And with CIC being a government entity there is no accountability or having to deal with angry clients.
That's a sound theory, maybe that's it.... I did not call yet coz CIC website did not yet update, they are just going to tell me the same thing if I call now.

pelipeli

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2011
Calgary Alberta CND
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 25, 2012
AOR Received.
none
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Dec 19,2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
mountain_pirate said:
They did have 70 days processing time before mid/late/jan. Seems like they came back reinvigorated after winter break and brought the processing times to 44 days, then it went up to 48 and then to 55. Just when they were done processing december some of early Jan applicants, it was time for some margaritas down south while the after New Year pile gathered size.

Of course, I don't know the reason, but it's something to keep my hope alive :D I could come up with more theories if needed ;D
yes i remember this, it was 73 days around January. then then it decreased and decreased weekly down to 48 days in February, then from there went up again, and here we are now.

pelipeli

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2011
Calgary Alberta CND
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 25, 2012
AOR Received.
none
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Dec 19,2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Dr Eng X said:
It is pelipeli with her well organized application that put us all to a shame. I think CIC will put in place new rules for organization.

This was for fun only ;)

canadiangirl78 said:
LOL. So true. She's amazing.

Hahahahaha... I take it as a compliment Dr Eng X. Thanks and thanks to canadiangirl78 =)

srinivas.vadapalli

May 20, 2011
Brampton, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ND-INDIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-01-2010
AOR Received.
None
Med's Done....
10-04-2011
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
01-06-2011
LANDED..........
07-08-2011
My wife's ecas status just changed to In process exactly after 26 days CIC New Delhi rec'd the passport.