Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alf+jlh said:
Who wants to hear my good news???

APPROVED, APPROVED, APPROVED!

I called and spoke t an agent today, she confirmed that I was approved on March 21 and that an email was sent to me... I did not receive an email though, not even in my spam folder and they wont resend it. Funny thing is, I called last Wednesday, the 21 st to check in my status as I wanted to know before I went to visit my husband!

Regardless I'm approved and the agent confirmed that my file is already In Buffalo!

I'm so relieved and excited!

Off to call my husband.

Ps. She did confirm that if the website says working on apps received on jan 25 that it means they shouldn't be working on apps before that. I really suggest everyone call where they app was received before jan 25!!!

:D :D :D :D
Congratulations, I was sure that you would be approved before your visit :) these ...CIC

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alf+jlh said:
Thanks everyone!

I just can't believe how unorganized they are....I realize many of e people on the spreadsheet don't c e on the forum all that often but it's crazy that there hasn't been more AORs.

All but one person has waited the 55 days and that sucks!

But you are right, the long buffalo wait is going to be worse, lol...but at least I know first stage is done!

Look forward to hearing more good news.

Start making those phone calls people ;)
It is really really a crazy mess
Dr Eng X said:
I am looking at the sheet and trying to make any sense of it! What the ... CIC is really doing?!

huerlaw

Star Member
Jun 8, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alf+jlh said:
They won't tell you anything unless you have a client id... And even then they are now trying to tell me and a few others that it's 55 days from when they open the package, not from when I was received... Which is crazy!

If the website says workings apps received jan 25 then itshould means they aren't working on apps before then right? Nope not true, as I am still waiting!

I'm actually waiting on hold to speak to an agent right now... Wait, wait, wait! :D it's what I do best lol
They actually did ask for my Client Id# .. But I know the answers from the Call centre agents differ all the time..

Anyways Congrats on getting the approval.. I will call them again..

huerlaw

Star Member
Jun 8, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
On top of all this I live in Montreal, so I have the added step of CSQ after the initial approval

-FIREFLY-

Star Member
Mar 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-JAN-2012
AOR Received.
07-MAR-2012
File Transfer...
19-MAR-2012
Med's Done....
08-NOV-2011
Passport Req..
20-MAY-2012
VISA ISSUED...
03-JUN-2012
LANDED..........
13-JUN-2012
I was wondering what could have spurned two pages of replies since this morning. Congratulations Amanda. Im so happy for you. I was beginning to get vicariously worried on your behalf!

-FIREFLY-

Star Member
Mar 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-JAN-2012
AOR Received.
07-MAR-2012
File Transfer...
19-MAR-2012
Med's Done....
08-NOV-2011
Passport Req..
20-MAY-2012
VISA ISSUED...
03-JUN-2012
LANDED..........
13-JUN-2012
Now I wonder whats become of poor avocadosandcheese at 81 days and counting.

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
huerlaw said:
They actually did ask for my Client Id# .. But I know the answers from the Call centre agents differ all the time..

Anyways Congrats on getting the approval.. I will call them again..
The problem is some agents do not know the answer so you will get all these crazy replies from:
-The CIC site means blah blah...(Jan 25 means we are just opening those applications...)
-Call us after blah blah blah ....(2months)
-We have not .... (as they say for some we have not received your file)
-We started sending all recent applicants AOR that is of course after the date you applied
-We should .... (we should send all applicants AOR)
-
-We

iacrossnation

Star Member
Mar 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 18, 2012
AOR Received.
Apr. 4, 2012
File Transfer...
Apr. 4, 2012
Med's Done....
Dec. 10, 2011
Dr Eng X said:
The problem is some agents do not know the answer so you will get all these crazy replies from:
-The CIC site means blah blah...(Jan 25 means we are just opening those applications...)
-Call us after blah blah blah ....(2months)
-We have not .... (as they say for some we have not received your file)
-We started sending all recent applicants AOR that is of course after the date you applied
-We should .... (we should send all applicants AOR)
-
-We
lol. Until you are disappointed and no question to ask any more, they asked you "do you have any other questions", then hang up quickly.

alf+jlh

Aug 28, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
LA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 6, 2012
AOR Received.
CIC-M:Feb 21, 2012
File Transfer...
Mar 21, 2012
Med's Done....
Dec 16, 2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
June 14, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
July 13, 2012
LANDED..........
July 26, 2012
-FIREFLY- said:
I was wondering what could have spurned two pages of replies since this morning. Congratulations Amanda. Im so happy for you. I was beginning to get vicariously worried on your behalf!
Thanks!

I bet they have been approved too...if they haven't heard directly I bet if they called they would be approved! We haven't seen the online for a while....

That's the thought I have for a few January members that haven't been as active!

I know this is the shorter wait of the 2 for us but I'm still so relieved to be onto the next step... A bunch of the November people received ppr last week so there is hope for buffalo to start speeding up their wait times.

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I still wish to know if it is the package size or weight that causes the huge difference in processing times :) Maybe NOT

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alf+jlh said:
Thanks!

I bet they have been approved too...if they haven't heard directly I bet if they called they would be approved! We haven't seen the online for a while....

That's the thought I have for a few January members that haven't been as active!

I know this is the shorter wait of the 2 for us but I'm still so relieved to be onto the next step... A bunch of the November people received ppr last week so there is hope for buffalo to start speeding up their wait times.
Alf could you add to your sheet this important detail package weight!

It might explain the craziness

vegas2calgary

Mar 26, 2012
hi everyone...i figured enough time has passed that i just join instead of lurking. my wife and i sent in our application for sponsorship and permanent residency back in the end of december. they received it january 4th. my wife got the "they received it" email on feb 18th. On march 1st my wife received notification that she was approved to sponsor me. on march 14th they sent forwarded my portion to the office in buffalo, ny. today march 26th i received notification they have now forwarded my file to the canadian consulate general in seattle? i have NO idea what this means.

we've been together for almost 3 years. we were married almost 2 years ago in alberta. i'm really ready to be outta here!!

huerlaw

Star Member
Jun 8, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just called again and finally got through and got the same answer.. One thing he said is that when I call back next week, I should have my tracking number for the Xpresspost with me and if they dont have an update they will send a message.. I am not sure to who

.. I told him I can give it to him right now, and he says we should wait another week before we can verify this...

Just a load of BS!!

rv_maria

Star Member
Mar 24, 2012
British Columbia
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 19, 2012
AOR Received.
Apr 03, 2012
File Transfer...
Apr 10, 2012
Med's Done....
Dec 16, 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Apr 23, 2012. Received by ND Apr 24, 2012. No Travel History. In Process- May 21, 2012.
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made - Jun 06, 2012. Passport received - Jun 10, 2012
LANDED..........
19-06-2012
huerlaw said:
Hello,

I am new on this forum. I started the application process for my wife, the application was sent on Jan 23, 2012 and received Jan 24, 2012. And even though it says 55 days as the processing time, there is no update yet from CPC-M. When I called the call centre last week, they asked me to call back after a week or two.

Has anyone else applied during the same dates and have you had an update ?

I had a look on the spreadsheet and I saw a few names who applied around the same dates. I am just curious.

Thanks,

Meds done: Jan 3, 2012
Application to CPC-M: 23 Jan 2012
Application recd: 24 Jan 2012
Visa office: New Delhi
Hello huerlaw,
Our application was sent on Jan 16, 2012 and CPC-M received Jan 18, 2012. Our Visa Office is New Delhi as well and we have yet to hear back from them too.
I did call twice but did not get any definite response from them. I am hoping that sometime his week I will get an email from them. Just keeping my fingers crossed.
Hope this helps.

rv_maria

Star Member
Mar 24, 2012
British Columbia
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 19, 2012
AOR Received.
Apr 03, 2012
File Transfer...
Apr 10, 2012
Med's Done....
Dec 16, 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Apr 23, 2012. Received by ND Apr 24, 2012. No Travel History. In Process- May 21, 2012.
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made - Jun 06, 2012. Passport received - Jun 10, 2012
LANDED..........
19-06-2012
Hello Alf+Jlh,

Can you please add us on the spreadsheet as well.

Our info so far is as follows:
User name: rv_maria
CIC Office: Mississauga
Visa Office: New Delhi
Medical Done: Dec 16, 2011
Application Sent: Jan 16, 2012
Application Received by CPC: Jan 18, 2012

Thanks,
rv_maria