Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-1-2012
AOR Received.
07-09-2012
Med's Done....
31-10-2011
Congrats Amanda :) you are one step closer to having what you really want in your new Condo :) You need to celebrate this weekend by going down to Florida again :)

alf+jlh

Aug 28, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
LA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 6, 2012
AOR Received.
CIC-M:Feb 21, 2012
File Transfer...
Mar 21, 2012
Med's Done....
Dec 16, 2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
June 14, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
July 13, 2012
LANDED..........
July 26, 2012
ocanadaguy said:
Congrats Amanda :) you are one step closer to having what you really want in your new Condo :) You need to celebrate this weekend by going down to Florida again :)
I know eh!

I so wish I could go back down there but I'll have to wait another month :'(

I'm so happy though, our ecas shows decision made under sponsorship approval!

Pen

Star Member
Mar 26, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 23, 2012
File Transfer...
May 4, 2012
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2012
Passport Req..
May 8, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 15, 2012
LANDED..........
Sep 22, 2012
hi Everyone, just want to share my timeline.

I mailed our application on January 19th via DHL in the Philippines (I'm still with my wife there) and CIC received it on January 23rd. So far we have recieved nothing yet from CIC, no email or mail and when I try to log in with my receipt number in ECAS I get nothing.

Since many people who applied a week before us didnt recieve anything yet, should I, whom applied on Jan 23rd bother calling to ask?

I'm starting to get worried and after reading this thread I'm even more worried because when we mailed our application via DHL I wrote down the Mississauga PO Box 3000 address, instead of the courier address because I didn't know there was a courier address, but i tracked the package and it arrived and someone name Kim signed for it...does anyone think this can be a problem?

thanks and all the best to everyone.

amira_mais

Aug 18, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pen said:
I mailed our application on January 19th via DHL in the Philippines (I'm still with my wife there) and CIC received it on January 23rd. So far we have recieved nothing yet from CIC, no email or mail and when I try to log in with my receipt number in ECAS I get nothing.

Since many people who applied a week before us didnt recieve anything yet, should I, whom applied on Jan 23rd bother calling to ask?

I'm starting to get worried and after reading this thread I'm even more worried because when we mailed our application via DHL I wrote down the Mississauga PO Box 3000 address, instead of the courier address because I didn't know there was a courier address, but i tracked the package and it arrived and someone name Kim signed for it...does anyone think this can be a problem?

thanks and all the best to everyone.
Since your application was signed for, it looks like it made it to its destination just fine. For what it's worth, someone named Kim R signed for mine. Guess we all just have to cultivate some more patience :( You should definitely call CIC to inquire about your package since they're supposedly working on Jan 25 apps since March 14. Good luck, hope you get a nice agent - and ask him/her to send an email to Mississauga on your behalf.

Pen

Star Member
Mar 26, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 23, 2012
File Transfer...
May 4, 2012
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2012
Passport Req..
May 8, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 15, 2012
LANDED..........
Sep 22, 2012
amira_mais said:
Since your application was signed for, it looks like it made it to its destination just fine. For what it's worth, someone named Kim R signed for mine. Guess we all just have to cultivate some more patience :( You should definitely call CIC to inquire about your package since they're supposedly working on Jan 25 apps since March 14. Good luck, hope you get a nice agent - and ask him/her to send an email to Mississauga on your behalf.
thanks Amira, I will call them tomorrow to ask. Since I'm abroad I thought I had no way of calling the 1-888 number but fortunately someone here posted a 613 number I can call from abroad (Philippines) i'll try that number. This forum has been so helpful.

thank you so much everyone :)

fadil80

Oct 6, 2011
AOR Received.
None
File Transfer...
03-04-2012
Pen said:
thanks Amira, I will call them tomorrow to ask. Since I'm abroad I thought I had no way of calling the 1-888 number but fortunately someone here posted a 613 number I can call from abroad (Philippines) i'll try that number. This forum has been so helpful.

thank you so much everyone :)
Hi Pen,
Unfortunately, the number 613-994-4000, din't work. I tried this from outside Canada. I just could hear the fax tone. And it hung up automatically after a while.

Dear All,
Kindly post any alternative number. If any :(

fadil80

Oct 6, 2011
AOR Received.
None
File Transfer...
03-04-2012
Hi,

How can my wife (sponsor) call to CIC-M, as she is living with me right now(outside Canada). However her Parents live in Canada.

Can her parents call CIC (toll free number) to check the status of our application? Will they provide information, other than the sponsor?

Please advise Pepl.

ashunandal

Champion Member
Jun 23, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 26, 2012
File Transfer...
May 1, 2012
Interview........
July 31, 2012 (approved) went "in process" same day
Passport Req..
May 10, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Visa stamped on August 3, 2012 and passport received back on August 13, 2012
LANDED..........
Oct 21, 2012
fadil80 said:
Hi,

How can my wife (sponsor) call to CIC-M, as she is living with me right now(outside Canada). However her Parents live in Canada.

Can her parents call CIC (toll free number) to check the status of our application? Will they provide information, other than the sponsor?

Please advise Pepl.
yes her parents can call CIC on her behalf :)

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fadil80 said:
Hi,

Please advise Pepl.
As said
Yes her parents can call but should have all info from dates of birth, client id #, ...

fadil80

Oct 6, 2011
AOR Received.
None
File Transfer...
03-04-2012
Dr Eng X said:
As said
Yes her parents can call but should have all info from dates of birth, client id #, ...
Thanks Dr Eng X.

But the problem is I have not received the client ID. Its past the processing time of the first approval, now 69 days passed. Not received any email, post about my application.

Will I be able to get the status with the receipt number and other details?

iacrossnation

Star Member
Mar 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 18, 2012
AOR Received.
Apr. 4, 2012
File Transfer...
Apr. 4, 2012
Med's Done....
Dec. 10, 2011
v4x said:
I hope we all will get through.
Now I even think delay is okay for me,but don't get my file lost. I am so helpless...
The address I put is 2 ROBERT SPECK PARKWAY SUITE 1200
MISSISSAUGA, CASE PROCESSING CENTER

is it correct???
thanks!
I mailed to "PO Box 3000 Station A" in the middle of Jan. When did they change? I started to prepare the application since last Oct. (2011)
v4x, we all feel the same after we heard there was no record at all first time. Yes, I don't mind to wait for another 1 month as long as they get our application as all the original files are there.

ocanadaguy

Star Member
Jan 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-1-2012
AOR Received.
07-09-2012
Med's Done....
31-10-2011
You can mail to PO box 3000.. that's what I did, the CIC guy said that there is no harm in mailing there.. it all goes to the same place.

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fadil80 said:
Thanks Dr Eng X.

But the problem is I have not received the client ID. Its past the processing time of the first approval, now 69 days passed. Not received any email, post about my application.

Will I be able to get the status with the receipt number and other details?
Yes just provide your parents with all info...the client id number should be the same for your sponsor if your sponsor had one before...

Gemini1

Star Member
Apr 4, 2011
Hey everyone!

Not sure what is going on with CIC! I called again today...told them I had been told verbally I was approved March 9th but have still not received written confirmation. She checked and told me they sent me an email March 9th (??????) but I was approved March 23rd??? And that my application was sent to Vienna March 23rd???? Miscommunication somewhere!!!