to Buffalo 20-03-2012 -- to LA 08-05-02012
Med's Done....
20-12-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
08-08-2012
alf+jlh said:
Ecas updated to "in process" with a note that they started to process my husbands file on may 11!

Small success!

Happy Monday everyone, fingers crossed for more positive news!
That is so great! Btw, when did the status change?? over the weekend? or do you know?

missmini

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2009
Visa Office......
Amman
App. Filed.......
01-2012
Doc's Request.
05-2012 (CSQ approved)
AOR Received.
07-2012
File Transfer...
04-2012
Med's Done....
11-2011 (extended until 11-2013)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-2013 (finalyyyyyy)
LANDED..........
07-2013 (DONE - thank u all :):):))
Basilzaman said:
I have applied for canada visitor's visa to visit my wife when she was pregnant but they rejected my visa stating that i will not return back & I don't have previously travel history thats why they rejected me.I had even show that i m the job person & employee of well known medicine company here and will come back after delivery of my baby & i had show them visit purpose & strong documents i had also wrote emotional letter about my wife pregnancy condition & she is alone she needs me in this situation blah blah... but they got rejected i think they don't have hearts & feelings thats why they are doing like this :( now i am feeling totally disheartened :(
unfortunately that's how the system is....there's not much u can do just to wait :( it's not abt hearts and feelings, when ppl work that's secondary....it's just policies that they have to respect....if they don't and they give u the visa when their supervisors thought they were not supposed to, they will loose their work....unfortunately going just to visit Ca while the spouse and in some cases children r there it's hard for them to believe....and it's hard to convince them otherwise (that u'll leave)....they might feel bad for our situations as we do, but they r just workers, not the gouverment....it's the system which needs to b changed...and yeah it also became so strict because as Amoss said, so many ppl cheated it in the past and the honest ppl suffer now cuz of that

u need to b hopefull :) 26 months is for 80% of the cases not everyone, 20% r done in less time etc....if u submitted a complete package, they will not ask for new documents and they will waive the interview it will b faster :) and yeah meanwhile ur wife can visit u when ur son grows a little bigger and of course u can try to apply for visit visa again, with more proofs of ur ties with Pakistan....u never know ;)

there r so many in this situation, with children who don't even remember their fathers, it's really :( just hang in there!!

missmini

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2009
Visa Office......
Amman
App. Filed.......
01-2012
Doc's Request.
05-2012 (CSQ approved)
AOR Received.
07-2012
File Transfer...
04-2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-2013 (finalyyyyyy)
LANDED..........
Amoss i did notice the transfer to the LA office (before u said it) and i think it's good news :):) more will come

and Amanda, seeing "in process" message that's great.....nothing like that at our end, i'll try to check less often ;)

congrats for both and for the new visas...and hope evryone will get more good news this week!!!! ;D

(woow our thread has already 200 pages :eek: :eek: :eek:)

Amoss

Feb 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-01-2012
AOR Received.
10-03-2012
File Transfer...
to Buffalo 20-03-2012 -- to LA 08-05-02012
Med's Done....
20-12-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
08-08-2012
missmini said:
(woow our thread has already 200 pages :eek: :eek: :eek:)
Yes! time is going so quickly.. not sure if I think it's a good thing or a bad thing! don't want to waste any of this precious life but want to get to Canada already! :-\

apks

May 11, 2012
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-01-2012
AOR Received.
26-04-2012
File Transfer...
26-04-2012
Passport Req..
14-05-2012(in process 18jun2012)
VISA ISSUED...
Decision made09-Jul-2012
ashkhullar said:
can anybody tell on which e mail ID we can send them email & is there any contact no. for ND. as i got approval on 26th of april & i also didn't get PPR from there

Even i got approval on 26th April and i also didn't get the PPR yet. I don't think there is any need to write an email to ND as its only been 2 weeks since we got our approvals. So we should wait a bit although i know few people in this forum who got approvals after us already got PPR.But i would still wait as ND can take upto a month to send PPR.

Cheers

ashkhullar

Star Member
Apr 14, 2012
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-02-2012
File Transfer...
26-04-2012(by e-mail)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
16-05-2012 by mail, sent 17.05.2012,received by ND on 18th may ,(in process on 13th june 2012)
VISA ISSUED...
DM on 27-07-12
LANDED..........
in canada since 7th August 2012
apks said:
Even i got approval on 26th April and i also didn't get the PPR yet. I don't think there is any need to write an email to ND as its only been 2 weeks since we got our approvals. So we should wait a bit although i know few people in this forum who got approvals after us already got PPR.But i would still wait as ND can take upto a month to send PPR.

Cheers
thanx ....... so now wait for our PPR & best of luck ......

alf+jlh

Aug 28, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
LA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 6, 2012
AOR Received.
CIC-M:Feb 21, 2012
File Transfer...
Mar 21, 2012
Med's Done....
Dec 16, 2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
June 14, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
July 13, 2012
LANDED..........
July 26, 2012
Amoss said:
That is so great! Btw, when did the status change?? over the weekend? or do you know?
It changed very early this morning.

Ecas tracker emailed me too, but it said medical results received...I thought it was weird so I checked ecas and it said in process

apks

May 11, 2012
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-01-2012
AOR Received.
26-04-2012
File Transfer...
26-04-2012
Passport Req..
14-05-2012(in process 18jun2012)
VISA ISSUED...
Decision made09-Jul-2012
Got the PPR ;D ...Now the real wait begins ???

Basilzaman

Apr 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January-2012
File Transfer...
March-2012
Med's Done....
[move][color=red]December-2011 (Expired)[/color][/move]
Passport Req..
Soon In Sha Allah
LANDED..........
Allah Knows
missmini said:
unfortunately that's how the system is....there's not much u can do just to wait :( it's not abt hearts and feelings, when ppl work that's secondary....it's just policies that they have to respect....if they don't and they give u the visa when their supervisors thought they were not supposed to, they will loose their work....unfortunately going just to visit Ca while the spouse and in some cases children r there it's hard for them to believe....and it's hard to convince them otherwise (that u'll leave)....they might feel bad for our situations as we do, but they r just workers, not the gouverment....it's the system which needs to b changed...and yeah it also became so strict because as Amoss said, so many ppl cheated it in the past and the honest ppl suffer now cuz of that

u need to b hopefull :) 26 months is for 80% of the cases not everyone, 20% r done in less time etc....if u submitted a complete package, they will not ask for new documents and they will waive the interview it will b faster :) and yeah meanwhile ur wife can visit u when ur son grows a little bigger and of course u can try to apply for visit visa again, with more proofs of ur ties with Pakistan....u never know ;)

there r so many in this situation, with children who don't even remember their fathers, it's really :( just hang in there!!
welkin16,Amoss & missmini such big thanks to all of u ,your advice well appreciated & Thanks for all the suggestions.now i understand that they are just workers and doing there duty.May Allah to help all of us.friends can u plz help me now how to inform chc-isb about our baby & who will inform them me or my wife???

your prompt reply will highly appreciated.

Thanks & Regards
Basil Zaman

dreamcatcher

Apr 6, 2012
Hey everyone, any thoughts

Regarding the CSQ.....

Does anyone know exactly how this process works?.

I Just received an email from my visa office stating that they need the CSQ documentation to be sent to their office.

My spouse already sent my completed CSQ forms to the Ministère de l'Immigration et des Communautés culturelles nearly 2 weeks ago straight after we got approval from CIC-M.

So does that mean I'll have to wait for Quebec Immigration to send me confirmation, then forward the necessary documents to my visa office?, I just thought this was all done automatically. I guess it's a formality for my visa office to remind me, but it's sure good to hear from them after so long though!.

I think missmini, you are going through the same process right regarding the CSQ?. Have you heard anything back yet?. or has anyone else for that matter?. I'm just curious.

And thanks to everyone for their input and kind words of support as we all go down this path to be with our loved ones, life isn't easy I know, but remember there is always a light at the end of the tunnel, that's just my thoughts, it won't be long now for all of us.

Anyway, I found this on another thread, does it sound about right?.

"Yes, you should have news within 20 work days, around three normal weeks, sometimes it's even earlier.

You will recive the CSQ by mail, becouse this paper is very important to have it for yourself, actually is for the residency's applicant

After that you have to send the CSQ by email to the Embassy where the file will be processed for the step two."

Good luck!

and this......

"Yes it takes 20 business days normally.. I got my husbands CSQ by 12 days which was great, then again he also lives within quebec. You will get the CSQ confirmation by mail. Keep that copy with you and you can send a scanned copy to the visa office if you want but its not required as the MICC has to send a verication themselves to the VO. The VO will need this confirmation regardless if you send them a scanned, photocopied version yourself. my tip is to keep a look out for the vo file transfers. When I had got the CSQ the MICC sent the confirmation to buffalo office. but my files was transferred to NY later on and they had asked to give them a CSQ confirmation again. I had to call MICC to get them to send another confirmation to the NY office." Good luck

whizbee

Star Member
Nov 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
abu dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may 2014
What ecas tracker are you guys using?

missmini

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2009
Visa Office......
Amman
App. Filed.......
01-2012
Doc's Request.
05-2012 (CSQ approved)
AOR Received.
07-2012
File Transfer...
04-2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-2013 (finalyyyyyy)
LANDED..........
Basilzaman said:
welkin16,Amoss & missmini such big thanks to all of u ,your advice well appreciated & Thanks for all the suggestions.now i understand that they are just workers and doing there duty.May Allah to help all of us.friends can u plz help me now how to inform chc-isb about our baby & who will inform them me or my wife???

your prompt reply will highly appreciated.

Thanks & Regards
Basil Zamanv
hi Basil the info should b sent by u, the applicant :) but how exactly, as i told u before i'm not quite sure ::) maybe the members from islamabad thread can help u more....u can either email them or use the case specific inquiry or maybe even fax ???....make sure that u have a confirmation (especially if u email) cuz otherwise maybe their inbox is full and ur email bounced back

in any case no matter what way u choose: write ur details (name, dob) sponsor details (name dob) file number, short cover letter (what docs u send and why) and the particular documents; also u can take advantage and ask them to confirm that they received ur file, at what stage it is, and how long it will still take (they would probably not say but at least u tried ;) ) good luck!!

missmini

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2009
Visa Office......
Amman
App. Filed.......
01-2012
Doc's Request.
05-2012 (CSQ approved)
AOR Received.
07-2012
File Transfer...
04-2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-2013 (finalyyyyyy)
LANDED..........
dreamcatcher said:
Hey everyone, any thoughts

Regarding the CSQ.....

Does anyone know exactly how this process works?.

I Just received an email from my visa office stating that they need the CSQ documentation to be sent to their office.

My spouse already sent my completed CSQ forms to the Ministère de l'Immigration et des Communautés culturelles nearly 2 weeks ago straight after we got approval from CIC-M.

So does that mean I'll have to wait for Quebec Immigration to send me confirmation, then forward the necessary documents to my visa office?, I just thought this was all done automatically. I guess it's a formality for my visa office to remind me, but it's sure good to hear from them after so long though!.

I think missmini, you are going through the same process right regarding the CSQ?. Have you heard anything back yet?. or has anyone else for that matter?. I'm just curious.

And thanks to everyone for their input and kind words of support as we all go down this path to be with our loved ones, life isn't easy I know, but remember there is always a light at the end of the tunnel, that's just my thoughts, it won't be long now for all of us.

Anyway, I found this on another thread, does it sound about right?.

"Yes, you should have news within 20 work days, around three normal weeks, sometimes it's even earlier.

You will recive the CSQ by mail, becouse this paper is very important to have it for yourself, actually is for the residency's applicant

After that you have to send the CSQ by email to the Embassy where the file will be processed for the step two."

Good luck!

and this......

"Yes it takes 20 business days normally.. I got my husbands CSQ by 12 days which was great, then again he also lives within quebec. You will get the CSQ confirmation by mail. Keep that copy with you and you can send a scanned copy to the visa office if you want but its not required as the MICC has to send a verication themselves to the VO. The VO will need this confirmation regardless if you send them a scanned, photocopied version yourself. my tip is to keep a look out for the vo file transfers. When I had got the CSQ the MICC sent the confirmation to buffalo office. but my files was transferred to NY later on and they had asked to give them a CSQ confirmation again. I had to call MICC to get them to send another confirmation to the NY office." Good luck
hi dreamcatcher i'm glad to see ur message :) i thought we r the only ones who didn't receive the CSQ yet :( ...anyway our embassy didn't even send us any letter yet and didn't ask us anything abt the CSQ either (although our file was transfered a week before urs)....here is my csq timeline so far:

csq forms received in Montreal: May 1st
credit card transaction: May 4th (from what i know that means the package is complete and they started the process)
still waiting

the fact that the embassy sent u letter does not really mean much - just making sure that u apply now (maybe they will start the process after u get the CSQ)...the answers u gathered r correct, it could take until 20 business day (roughly 4 normal weeks, so we r both within the processing times), once u have it u need to keep the original and also automatically MICC will transfer a copy to Sydney...since u got the letter asking for it and to make sure u can also send a copy urself following the instructions from the letter

if u'll read a few pages back: i had a conversation with huelaw who got the csq already while they have the same timeline as us (same day received, same day the credit card transaction); it took them 5 business days :eek: so in some cases it could b faster in some cases slower just like the rest of the process...

good luck and let's keep each other updated!! :)

ashunandal

Champion Member
Jun 23, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 26, 2012
File Transfer...
May 1, 2012
Interview........
July 31, 2012 (approved) went "in process" same day
Passport Req..
May 10, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Visa stamped on August 3, 2012 and passport received back on August 13, 2012
LANDED..........
Oct 21, 2012
MAJOR PROBLEM WITH TRANSLATION - PLEASE HELP!!! :-\ :-\ :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Is anyone else applying without birth certificate? I went to 2 senior lawyers today in India to have them translate my "Certificate of No Birth Records" into English and they refused and did not want to sign the affidavit and take responsibility for the translation. We need to have them sign an affidavit stating that the translation is true and correct. Who else can we go to for this? Will translation by a local college professor be acceptable? Or does it have to be done by a lawyer or translation company? Another problem is that the translation companies here in Delhi are not certified!!! Please help I need suggestions because I need to send this document with PPR!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Thanks and good luck! :)

missmini

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2009
Visa Office......
Amman
App. Filed.......
01-2012
Doc's Request.
05-2012 (CSQ approved)
AOR Received.
07-2012
File Transfer...
04-2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-2013 (finalyyyyyy)
LANDED..........
ashunandal said:
MAJOR PROBLEM WITH TRANSLATION - PLEASE HELP!!! :-\ :-\ :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Is anyone else applying without birth certificate? I went to 2 senior lawyers today in India to have them translate my "Certificate of No Birth Records" into English and they refused and did not want to sign the affidavit and take responsibility for the translation. We need to have them sign an affidavit stating that the translation is true and correct. Who else can we go to for this? Will translation by a local college professor be acceptable? Or does it have to be done by a lawyer or translation company? Another problem is that the translation companies here in Delhi are not certified!!! Please help I need suggestions because I need to send this document with PPR!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Thanks and good luck! :)
what abt Canadian consulate? the Canadian citizen can translate documents there too and u won't need the affidavit that the transalation is true since it's a Canadian body....of course it's more expensive but it's worth to ask; good luck!!