Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-02-2012
File Transfer...
26-04-2012(by e-mail)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
16-05-2012 by mail, sent 17.05.2012,received by ND on 18th may ,(in process on 13th june 2012)
VISA ISSUED...
DM on 27-07-12
LANDED..........
in canada since 7th August 2012
mountain_pirate said:
Thanks. If I don't hear anything by mid next week, I'll drop them an email.
can anybody tell on which e mail ID we can send them email & is there any contact no. for ND. as i got approval on 26th of april & i also didn't get PPR from there

welkin16

Star Member
Apr 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2012
AOR Received.
Mid march -2012...my husband received it in Canada
Med's Done....
Before application was sent..
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
12-04-2012
mountain_pirate said:
No. Not yet. It's been 35 days now. I hope I hear something next week. I think they take long to request PP for Nepalese compared to Indians, but the turnaround is quicker for us (at least I hope). What's going on with yours? Any updates?
mi
Nahhh no updates...i guess they are going to take few weeks at least.....so I m trying n acting patient...even though I check the status thousands of time...it is just a relief that they received the passport....maybe ur ppr is on the way aswell...it is certain that they are going to ask for one....so does it matter if u send ur passport even if they dont......

Basilzaman

Apr 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January-2012
File Transfer...
March-2012
Med's Done....
[move][color=red]December-2011 (Expired)[/color][/move]
Passport Req..
Soon In Sha Allah
LANDED..........
Allah Knows
Dear Friends,

I have a great news ;D "My wife gave birth to our 1st baby Boy yesterday" I am so happy & thnxxx to Allah he give us a world wonderful priceless gift :) finally I am Daddy now Alhamdulilah Masha'Allah.

Friends i want to know its important to inform CHC-Isb about our baby birth news and if its a important to how to inform chc-isb.

Best Regrads
Basil

ashunandal

Champion Member
Jun 23, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 26, 2012
File Transfer...
May 1, 2012
Interview........
July 31, 2012 (approved) went "in process" same day
Passport Req..
May 10, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Visa stamped on August 3, 2012 and passport received back on August 13, 2012
LANDED..........
Oct 21, 2012
Basilzaman said:
Dear Friends,

I have a great news ;D "My wife gave birth to our 1st baby Boy yesterday" I am so happy & thnxxx to Allah he give us a world wonderful priceless gift :) finally I am Daddy now Alhamdulilah Masha'Allah.

Friends i want to know its important to inform CHC-Isb about our baby birth news and if its a important to how to inform chc-isb.

Best Regrads
Basil
congrats for such a precious gift from god :-*
if you are Canadian citizen, your son will get canadian passport and citizenship soon and if you are only a PR then there will be a long process i think. you need to send an email to chc-isb with all of applicants details like full name, DOB, file number etc. and tell them about your new family member ;)
good luck for you and your baby's bright future :)

welkin16

Star Member
Apr 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2012
AOR Received.
Mid march -2012...my husband received it in Canada
Med's Done....
Before application was sent..
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
12-04-2012
Basilzaman said:
Dear Friends,

Best Regrads
Basil
Congratulations.......

Fencesitter

Champion Member
Sep 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 13, 2012
AOR Received.
AOR2 July 25, 2012
File Transfer...
July 13, 2012
Med's Done....
Mar 1, 2012
Interview........
WAIVED!
Passport Req..
Aug 28, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 24, 2012
LANDED..........
Jan 30, 2013
Congrats! Was there myself 6 months ago. Enjoy this time with your wife and newborn son!

FS

missmini

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2009
Visa Office......
Amman
App. Filed.......
01-2012
Doc's Request.
05-2012 (CSQ approved)
AOR Received.
07-2012
File Transfer...
04-2012
Med's Done....
11-2011 (extended until 11-2013)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-2013 (finalyyyyyy)
LANDED..........
07-2013 (DONE - thank u all :):):))
ashunandal said:
congrats for such a precious gift from god :-*
if you are Canadian citizen, your son will get canadian passport and citizenship soon and if you are only a PR then there will be a long process i think. you need to send an email to chc-isb with all of applicants details like full name, DOB, file number etc. and tell them about your new family member ;)
good luck for you and your baby's bright future :)
nono, the baby is born is Canada, hence Canadian citizen already, and does not need to be added for the PR application....

congraaaaaaaats Basil that's great news it must be a wonderful feeling :D i think yeah u need to tell them - it's also proof for the genuine relationship and maybe they will speed up the process to b with ur son asap....i think u also need to send them one updated form, supplementary family form or smthg like that, where u list ur mom, dad, siblings and children....now u'll have to list ur son too, u can also include a copy of the birth certificate....that's what i would do ;) as for how, i'm not that sure: maybe email to them or in case specific inquiry portal, u can also upload the documents there and u'll get confirmation...see how islamabad members do it successfully ;)

good luck!!

missmini

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2009
Visa Office......
Amman
App. Filed.......
01-2012
Doc's Request.
05-2012 (CSQ approved)
AOR Received.
07-2012
File Transfer...
04-2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-2013 (finalyyyyyy)
LANDED..........
Fencesitter said:
Congrats! Was there myself 6 months ago. Enjoy this time with your wife and newborn son!

FS
he's not with them :(

Amoss

Feb 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-01-2012
AOR Received.
10-03-2012
File Transfer...
to Buffalo 20-03-2012 -- to LA 08-05-02012
Med's Done....
20-12-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
08-08-2012
Basilzaman said:
Dear Friends,

Best Regrads
Basil
That is wonderful news! congratulations!!

-FIREFLY-

Star Member
Mar 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-JAN-2012
AOR Received.
07-MAR-2012
File Transfer...
19-MAR-2012
Med's Done....
08-NOV-2011
Passport Req..
20-MAY-2012
VISA ISSUED...
03-JUN-2012
LANDED..........
13-JUN-2012
canadiangirl78 said:
Is a COPR just some paperwork then?
I'm told by another New Zealand citizen who received COPR from the Sydney VO that a piece of paper arrives in the mail which you then take to the border when you officially "land".

Basilzaman - hooray for you! :)

ashunandal

Champion Member
Jun 23, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 26, 2012
File Transfer...
May 1, 2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
May 10, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Oct 21, 2012
missmini said:
nono, the baby is born is Canada, hence Canadian citizen already, and does not need to be added for the PR application....

congraaaaaaaats Basil that's great news it must be a wonderful feeling :D i think yeah u need to tell them - it's also proof for the genuine relationship and maybe they will speed up the process to b with ur son asap....i think u also need to send them one updated form, supplementary family form or smthg like that, where u list ur mom, dad, siblings and children....now u'll have to list ur son too, u can also include a copy of the birth certificate....that's what i would do ;) as for how, i'm not that sure: maybe email to them or in case specific inquiry portal, u can also upload the documents there and u'll get confirmation...see how islamabad members do it successfully ;)

good luck!!
ohh ok, i didnt know that wife is sponsor ??? i thought she is applicant and is in pakistan. ;)

missmini

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2009
Visa Office......
Amman
App. Filed.......
01-2012
Doc's Request.
05-2012 (CSQ approved)
AOR Received.
07-2012
File Transfer...
04-2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-2013 (finalyyyyyy)
LANDED..........
ashunandal said:
ohh ok, i didnt know that wife is sponsor ??? i thought she is applicant and is in pakistan. ;)
it's ok ;) actually it does not matter who is the sponsor if the baby would have been born outside Ca they would need to follow ur post...i just answered fast to make sure he does not worry for nothing :p take care and congrats for ur fast ppr (if i didn't wish already) :-*

ashunandal

Champion Member
Jun 23, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 26, 2012
File Transfer...
May 1, 2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
May 10, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Oct 21, 2012
missmini said:
it's ok ;) actually it does not matter who is the sponsor if the baby would have been born outside Ca they would need to follow ur post...i just answered fast to make sure he does not worry for nothing :p take care and congrats for ur fast ppr (if i didn't wish already) :-*
thanks missmini and good luck to you too :)

Basilzaman

Apr 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January-2012
File Transfer...
March-2012
Med's Done....
[move][color=red]December-2011 (Expired)[/color][/move]
Passport Req..
Soon In Sha Allah
LANDED..........
Allah Knows
missmini said:

good luck!!
Thanks to everyone specially ashunandal,welkin16,Fencesitter,missmini,Amoss,FIREFLY may God Bless to all of u.
Plz pray for me because at this time i am not with them,i am applicant living in Pakistan & my wife is a sponsor & now she is living with my son in canada at this time,i am missing my wife & son too much.i saw my son in pics & on Skype but i want take him in my hands & i wana play with him :(

Friends i am worried about my sponsorship application bcuz it will take 26 months time from CHC-ISB :( now i am missing two persons 1st my wife & second is my son & i don't know what to do now plzzz any advice???

canadiangirl78

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 21
AOR Received.
Mississauga: May 10, Mexico: June 4
File Transfer...
May 16
Med's Done....
Dec 21, 2011
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
July 6
VISA ISSUED...
July 13
LANDED..........
August 2, 2012
Can your wife and son visit you? It's sad you're separated. Have you thought about applying for a visitor's visa?