04/10/2012
Med's Request
08/07/2012
Med's Done....
17-12-2011
Passport Req..
08/07/2012
Amoss said:
I have never heard of this until now, but it would seem to me that they require you to foot the bill for returning your passport with your visa, or perhaps other important docs. So, my guess is that in order to ensure the process is as quick as possible, you should pay for an air waybill (perhaps by calling an airline and purchasing some credit with them and asking for the receipt number and providing that to the VO) ahead of time.

In any case, in order to know for sure, I would call the VO and ask for clarity, and ask if just a prepaid express self-addressed envelope sent to them is sufficient (if you can purchase one with Guatemala postage on it as that is where it would originate obviously).
Yes, that's definitely what it seems to me. This was requested in the form letter e-mail that was sent to me by the VO in Guatemala. It's possible that different VO's operate differently. From what I understood from the e-mail, it is some kind of prepaid express envelope through DSL or Fed-ex or any other shipping company. This is definitely something to keep an eye out for for others who are receiving their AOR from the VO. Anything that can help speed along the process!

A

Ankur Prashar

alf+jlh said:
We are a great group and u will for sure have our support!

Send me your details and I'll add u to the spreadsheet!

Once u have 10 posts you can update your profile...

All we ask is that we all keep each other posted!

Welcome
Hi,
Thanks for following up..I haven't received any approval yet from Mississauga...i am trying to stay positive..hopefully will hear the good news soon...I must say you are doing an amazing jobs..hats off to you..

Congrats to everyone who got approvals..

Cheers

podkayne8

Star Member
Jun 7, 2011
Texas
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-01-2012
AOR Received.
21-03-2012
File Transfer...
06-03-2012, Tfer to Seattle 12-04-2012
Med's Done....
09-09-2011
Passport Req..
16-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
01-06-2012
LANDED..........
22-07-2012, PR card rec'd 21-09-2102
First congrats to Missmini!!!! yay! I'm glad you finally got your news :D

And yay Amanda! I bet you'll hear something soon now. Hppefully they will send you to Seattle with me :)

alf+jlh said:
Small hurdle...my ecas shows medical results received under my husbands status! I'll take it!

Woo hoo!
And congrats to anyone else I missed! I am so happy to see them getting through January finally! Such a good news!! :)

elokpo

Mar 19, 2012
From your dates I think you should join the february 2012 application forum

hkbasi said:
hi everyone am new on this site
i also want to add my time line for my hubby's application.
APP Filed:9 feb 2012
missisauga got on 13 feb 2012
still wating for AOR

amira_mais

Aug 18, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello, all:

Happy news ... I got the PPR email today! Or rather my husband did, and forwarded it on to me because I'm the obsessively organized one who wants to be in charge of all communications with the visa office and ensure that no detail is overlooked :)

Amanda, can you please update the spreadsheet for me? Thanks!

nanipanjakadi

Star Member
Sep 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NewDelhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12th Jan 2012
AOR Received.
10th March 2012
File Transfer...
15th March2012(Approved)
Med's Done....
Some where in Nov2011
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
28th March-2012, ND received PP on April2nd(In process as of April21 2012)
VISA ISSUED...
15th June 2012
LANDED..........
Soooooon
amira_mais said:
Hello, all:

Happy news ... I got the PPR email today! Or rather my husband did, and forwarded it on to me because I'm the obsessively organized one who wants to be in charge of all communications with the visa office and ensure that no detail is overlooked :)

Hmm congrats

rv_maria

Star Member
Mar 24, 2012
British Columbia
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 19, 2012
AOR Received.
Apr 03, 2012
File Transfer...
Apr 10, 2012
Med's Done....
Dec 16, 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Apr 23, 2012. Received by ND Apr 24, 2012. No Travel History. In Process- May 21, 2012.
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made - Jun 06, 2012. Passport received - Jun 10, 2012
LANDED..........
19-06-2012
amira_mais said:
Hello, all:

Congrats !!!!!

huerlaw

Star Member
Jun 8, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
missmini said:
guys guys i cannot believe it....we got the approval today...i just got it by email i was sooo happy but i was crying so much hubby thought something bad happenned....i still cannot believe it since i thought (looking at the timeline i might wait 1-2 more weeks)...i know there r still people before us with no news and i feel bad for u but don't worry it will come....a little bit of extra details i tell u from the email and overall abt us maybe it will help u and or in the future

1. as some of u know, we did not get signature on delivery although we asked for it....it always said delivered to mailroom and i was always worried - we did not receive anything until today, no AOR, just the approval directly; but it means it was delivered ;)
2. we did send significant amounts of proofs and we put our own box which then dhl put it in their own too....they said it's safer....so we had a box in another box, hope they recycle....but it really does not matter if it's box or envelope or the color the important is to write clear on it what the application is...
3. i used to have an old client id (from my pr card) but i didn't realize i should write it and that they would use the same....well they used the same uci, cliend id...this id will b forever stuck with my name for any application
4. the email did not confirm when the application was received; the courier said jan 31st but who knows...once i login in ecas (don't think i can yet) i will confirm to u if it's jan 31st or somewhere in feb....also as some of u said my approval too came from Ottawa Pilot Office not Missisauga
5. finally i also know which visa office will take care of next stage, it's Amman..,we asked for Damascus (based on the passport) although we could have asked for Abu-Dhabi also (based on residency)....i was very worried they would send it to Abu-Dhabi, possible 25 months of waiting stuck here would have been a nightmare scenario for me :( ....but now Damascus is closed and Amman took over; it's new office and they don't have any timeline at all but hopefully we will b done faster though ::) i'm glad there's another Ammanian here, we can compare :)
5. now we also need to send the CSQ forms and the email clearly stated that they will start the process only after we get positive answer from Quebec side....they r ready just need to print them and hopefully send them by the end of the week....and no, we didn't fill in the forms in French
6. i never called them....i tried as much as possible to b patient and wait our turn

fyi, as u know i was sad and stop coming here and last night i fell asleep crying and praying....today i felt stronger a little, i stayed around with friends, i had nice day and we watched nice football game and had so much fun ;) and i didn't want to check anything for the whole week....just by chance i saw their email and i thought i imagine...anyway, it will come when u least expect it....good luck for all, let all b green soon and then yellow and red ;D i send u all big hug (sorry if my english not clear, at 2:30 am with all this emotion u can imagine ;) but i cannot sleep )
Congrats. Can you please update on the forum once you have the CSQ, I want to know how long Imm.Quebec will take to process the CSQ.

whizbee

Star Member
Nov 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
abu dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may 2014
amira_mais said:
Hello, all:

Congrats!

missimpatient

Apr 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LA office <formerly Buffalo>
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/23/12
AOR Received.
never recieved
File Transfer...
05/29/12 to LA--- supposedly
Med's Done....
01/09/12
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
October 31, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
almost time
LANDED..........
OH HOW I WISH
amira_mais said:
Hello, all:

CONGRATS!!

missimpatient

Apr 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LA office <formerly Buffalo>
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/23/12
AOR Received.
never recieved
File Transfer...
05/29/12 to LA--- supposedly
Med's Done....
01/09/12
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
October 31, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
almost time
LANDED..........
OH HOW I WISH
alf+jlh said:
Awesome!

This is such a great start to the week!

Ps I PM'd the members we haven't heard from in a long time to see if they have heard anything...I can imagine a few of them have been approved and just forgot to MSG us! Hopefully I hear from them
Good idea, In was wondering if that would be the case. Once ya hear and things get moving people tend to get busy getting things in order. I wish more people would use this forum and spreadsheet so the numbers were more accurate with the CIC website. :p

bp832

Star Member
Jan 24, 2012
Saskatoon, SK
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2012
AOR Received.
Never received...
File Transfer...
08-05-2012
Med's Done....
December 13, 2011
Interview........
waived!
Passport Req..
October 30th, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
November 14, 2012
LANDED..........
December 12, 2012
January 19th, still not even in their system yet.

Congratulations to all those who have received Sponsorship Approval and/or PPR!

Deficient

Feb 22, 2012
Montreal, Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27/02/2012
Doc's Request.
11/07/2012 [CSQ]
File Transfer...
08/06/2012
Med's Request
Signature has med furtherance details
Med's Done....
10/02/2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
01/11/2012
huerlaw said:
Congrats. Can you please update on the forum once you have the CSQ, I want to know how long Imm.Quebec will take to process the CSQ.
I'd like to second this, I am very keen to see any timelines for the CSQ stage.

Congrats to all whose apps are moving forward!

avocadosandcheese

Star Member
Mar 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo/Ottawa/LA???
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan-05-2012
AOR Received.
Never.
File Transfer...
March-28-2012...supposedly
Med's Done....
August-15-2011
Passport Req..
June-27-2012
VISA ISSUED...
July-5-2012
LANDED..........
July-25-2012
alf+jlh said:
Small hurdle...my ecas shows medical results received under my husbands status! I'll take it!

Woo hoo!
i was just going to post the same thing! does this mean that the app was received by the VO?? We have only been told via phone that my husband was approved as sponsor, but haven't received anything via mail or email.

mountain_pirate

Star Member
Feb 23, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-JAN-2012
AOR Received.
05-APR-12
File Transfer...
05-APR-12 (In Process 05-MAY)
Med's Done....
05-DEC-2012
amira_mais said:
Hello, all:

Congratulations!!! Yours is really moving along nicely. Mine is still stuck at medical received. Hope to hear something this week, otherwise wifey will start getting cranky again ;D