Passport Req..
02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-2013 (finalyyyyyy)
LANDED..........
07-2013 (DONE - thank u all :):):))
samaseemo said:
Hello,

How can i tell when the vo got my application for cic mississaga??
here is my Ammanian friend :) well some VO's will send AOR, but Damascus didn't use to do that, maybe Amman either since they might have the same officers working....i guess we just need to assume it's there and no news it's good news right ;) also on the ecas we could see at some point at the pr side, application received, or in process or things like that....of course some applicants also send emails and they might get answer but Amman does not really answer emails....for now i think we can b calm for a few months let them finish the poor people who were in Damascus and then transfered to Amman and maybe they waited for more than a year :) best of luck, keep in touch!!

i think we can officially join the Amman thread and the old Damascus one :)

alf+jlh

Aug 28, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
LA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 6, 2012
AOR Received.
CIC-M:Feb 21, 2012
File Transfer...
Mar 21, 2012
Med's Done....
Dec 16, 2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
June 14, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
July 13, 2012
LANDED..........
July 26, 2012
Congrats miss mini! This is such good news for the latter half of jan applicants!

Cannot wait to continue updating the spreadsheet!

;D

missmini

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2009
Visa Office......
Amman
App. Filed.......
01-2012
Doc's Request.
05-2012 (CSQ approved)
AOR Received.
07-2012
File Transfer...
04-2012
Med's Done....
11-2011 (extended until 11-2013)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-2013 (finalyyyyyy)
LANDED..........
07-2013 (DONE - thank u all :):):))
thank u Amanda :D yeah it's great....hope all of us will finish by this week...can't wait to update my profile and maybe a ticker :p but now i should sleep :p take care!!

Fencesitter

Champion Member
Sep 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 13, 2012
AOR Received.
AOR2 July 25, 2012
File Transfer...
July 13, 2012
Med's Done....
Mar 1, 2012
Interview........
WAIVED!
Passport Req..
Aug 28, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 24, 2012
LANDED..........
Jan 30, 2013
So this must mean that CIC-M is trying to finish up January applications...very good news. So perhaps it will work like this:

1. Majority of January apps finished by the end of April;
2. February apps finished by the end of May;
3. March apps finished by the end of June;
4. April apps finished by the end of July.

It's looking good. Interested to see the latest update on the CIC website. Hopefully it will show 'working on applications received on January 25'.

Congratulations to all who have recently received approval!!!

FS

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
missmini said:
guys guys i cannot believe it....we got the approval today...i just got it by email i was sooo happy but i was crying so much hubby thought something bad happenned....i still cannot believe it since i thought (looking at the timeline i might wait 1-2 more weeks)...i know there r still people before us with no news and i feel bad for u but don't worry it will come....a little bit of extra details i tell u from the email and overall abt us maybe it will help u and or in the future

1. as some of u know, we did not get signature on delivery although we asked for it....it always said delivered to mailroom and i was always worried - we did not receive anything until today, no AOR, just the approval directly; but it means it was delivered ;)
2. we did send significant amounts of proofs and we put our own box which then dhl put it in their own too....they said it's safer....so we had a box in another box, hope they recycle....but it really does not matter if it's box or envelope or the color the important is to write clear on it what the application is...
3. i used to have an old client id (from my pr card) but i didn't realize i should write it and that they would use the same....well they used the same uci, cliend id...this id will b forever stuck with my name for any application
4. the email did not confirm when the application was received; the courier said jan 31st but who knows...once i login in ecas (don't think i can yet) i will confirm to u if it's jan 31st or somewhere in feb....also as some of u said my approval too came from Ottawa Pilot Office not Missisauga
5. finally i also know which visa office will take care of next stage, it's Amman..,we asked for Damascus (based on the passport) although we could have asked for Abu-Dhabi also (based on residency)....i was very worried they would send it to Abu-Dhabi, possible 25 months of waiting stuck here would have been a nightmare scenario for me :( ....but now Damascus is closed and Amman took over; it's new office and they don't have any timeline at all but hopefully we will b done faster though ::) i'm glad there's another Ammanian here, we can compare :)
5. now we also need to send the CSQ forms and the email clearly stated that they will start the process only after we get positive answer from Quebec side....they r ready just need to print them and hopefully send them by the end of the week....and no, we didn't fill in the forms in French
6. i never called them....i tried as much as possible to b patient and wait our turn

fyi, as u know i was sad and stop coming here and last night i fell asleep crying and praying....today i felt stronger a little, i stayed around with friends, i had nice day and we watched nice football game and had so much fun ;) and i didn't want to check anything for the whole week....just by chance i saw their email and i thought i imagine...anyway, it will come when u least expect it....good luck for all, let all b green soon and then yellow and red ;D i send u all big hug (sorry if my english not clear, at 2:30 am with all this emotion u can imagine ;) but i cannot sleep )
I'm so so much happy for you. Do not worry about anything. I can imagine all what you have said. Really very happy for you.

amira_mais

Aug 18, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mountain_pirate said:
Congratulations!!! I am hoping to get mine soon. What does your ecas show? Mine says, application received with medical results received as the last entry. Nepal not having an embassy makes things complicated for us as Delhi VO tries to communicate through Kathmandu Aid Office or something like that (once a week).
Hey, I'm keeping you company ... also waiting for my PPR and hoping to quickly follow our fellow Delhi applicants whizbee and rv_maria. The 4 of us have similar timelines up to now, so it would be fun if we all kept pace the rest of the way. Hope the Kathmandu Aid Office has good news for you soon.

amira_mais

Aug 18, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
missmini said:
guys guys i cannot believe it....we got the approval today...i just got it by email i was sooo happy but i was crying so much hubby thought something bad happenned....i still cannot believe it since i thought (looking at the timeline i might wait 1-2 more weeks)...
missmini, I was truly happy to see your news today ... you've been encouraging and uplifting everyone else for so long ... this is well deserved :)

missimpatient

Apr 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LA office <formerly Buffalo>
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/23/12
AOR Received.
never recieved
File Transfer...
05/29/12 to LA--- supposedly
Med's Done....
01/09/12
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
October 31, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
almost time
LANDED..........
OH HOW I WISH
missmini said:
guys guys i cannot believe it....we got the approval today...i just got it by email i was sooo happy but i was crying so much hubby thought something bad happenned....i still cannot believe it since i thought (looking at the timeline i might wait 1-2 more weeks)...i know there r still people before us with no news and i feel bad for u but don't worry it will come....a little bit of extra details i tell u from the email and overall abt us maybe it will help u and or in the future

1. as some of u know, we did not get signature on delivery although we asked for it....it always said delivered to mailroom and i was always worried - we did not receive anything until today, no AOR, just the approval directly; but it means it was delivered ;)
2. we did send significant amounts of proofs and we put our own box which then dhl put it in their own too....they said it's safer....so we had a box in another box, hope they recycle....but it really does not matter if it's box or envelope or the color the important is to write clear on it what the application is...
3. i used to have an old client id (from my pr card) but i didn't realize i should write it and that they would use the same....well they used the same uci, cliend id...this id will b forever stuck with my name for any application
4. the email did not confirm when the application was received; the courier said jan 31st but who knows...once i login in ecas (don't think i can yet) i will confirm to u if it's jan 31st or somewhere in feb....also as some of u said my approval too came from Ottawa Pilot Office not Missisauga
5. finally i also know which visa office will take care of next stage, it's Amman..,we asked for Damascus (based on the passport) although we could have asked for Abu-Dhabi also (based on residency)....i was very worried they would send it to Abu-Dhabi, possible 25 months of waiting stuck here would have been a nightmare scenario for me :( ....but now Damascus is closed and Amman took over; it's new office and they don't have any timeline at all but hopefully we will b done faster though ::) i'm glad there's another Ammanian here, we can compare :)
5. now we also need to send the CSQ forms and the email clearly stated that they will start the process only after we get positive answer from Quebec side....they r ready just need to print them and hopefully send them by the end of the week....and no, we didn't fill in the forms in French
6. i never called them....i tried as much as possible to b patient and wait our turn

fyi, as u know i was sad and stop coming here and last night i fell asleep crying and praying....today i felt stronger a little, i stayed around with friends, i had nice day and we watched nice football game and had so much fun ;) and i didn't want to check anything for the whole week....just by chance i saw their email and i thought i imagine...anyway, it will come when u least expect it....good luck for all, let all b green soon and then yellow and red ;D i send u all big hug (sorry if my english not clear, at 2:30 am with all this emotion u can imagine ;) but i cannot sleep )

HOW EXCITING!! IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!

The wait is horrible. I know. But it feels wonderful once you get that email/mail.
Praying all the Januarians get to be in the green SOON to feel the excitment. Keep your heads up you have many friends on here. ;)

Amoss

Feb 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-01-2012
AOR Received.
10-03-2012
File Transfer...
to Buffalo 20-03-2012 -- to LA 08-05-02012
Med's Done....
20-12-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
08-08-2012
Missmini!

What excellent news! I could feel your emotion and happiness in your post here. Congratulations! That could be really great news about Amman too. maybe no timeline means they don't even have any apps yet.. just waiting to get yours and a few others! :D :D :D :D

canadiangirl78

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 21
AOR Received.
Mississauga: May 10, Mexico: June 4
File Transfer...
May 16
Med's Done....
Dec 21, 2011
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
July 6
VISA ISSUED...
July 13
LANDED..........
August 2, 2012
Congrats missmini!! I'm so happy for you. You give me hope.

dgoodman

Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Guatemala
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/20/2012
AOR Received.
04/20/2012
File Transfer...
04/10/2012
Med's Request
08/07/2012
Med's Done....
17-12-2011
Passport Req..
08/07/2012
Hey, I am wondering if anyone is familiar with what a prepaid 'air waybill' is? In the approval letter from CIC it said that we needed to have a prepaid airway bill on file with the VO at all times to facilitate the processing of the application. So, is that something that I should send to them right away?

Thanks!

eludor

Star Member
Feb 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-01-2012
Doc's Request.
06-12-2013
AOR Received.
17-05-2012
File Transfer...
17-05-2012
Med's Done....
22-01-2012
Interview........
I guess interview NOT required
Passport Req..
NOT yet
VISA ISSUED...
NOT yet
LANDED..........
Already in Canada with TRV
missmini said:

Congrats missmini!!!!!

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dgoodman said:
Hey, I am wondering if anyone is familiar with what a prepaid 'air waybill' is? In the approval letter from CIC it said that we needed to have a prepaid airway bill on file with the VO at all times to facilitate the processing of the application. So, is that something that I should send to them right away?

Thanks!
I'm sorry. I did not fully understand you. Could you explain more so we can help?

alf+jlh

Aug 28, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
LA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 6, 2012
AOR Received.
CIC-M:Feb 21, 2012
File Transfer...
Mar 21, 2012
Med's Done....
Dec 16, 2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
June 14, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
July 13, 2012
LANDED..........
July 26, 2012
Small hurdle...my ecas shows medical results received under my husbands status! I'll take it!

Woo hoo!

Amoss

Feb 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-01-2012
AOR Received.
10-03-2012
File Transfer...
to Buffalo 20-03-2012 -- to LA 08-05-02012
Med's Done....
20-12-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
08-08-2012
alf+jlh said:
Small hurdle...my ecas shows medical results received under my husbands status! I'll take it!

Woo hoo!
You inspired me to check ours ;) We have the same thing now too! woohooo!! hahaha I'll take it too! ;D ;D ;D ;D