Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2008
Med's Done....
Dec 2008
LANDED..........
Oct 2010
Things gone out of Control.
My Landing interview is NEXT WEEK, one week notice :) !!!
Decision made last week, landing interview next week, couldn't ask for more, I wasn't even expecting it till at least middle of next month. Thanks God for everything.
Good luck for all inlanders.

R

robrod

Congrats, al4ya!...
Since you started your process since December, 2008 it's only fair that you got a very speedy conclusion to your process...
Best of luck in your new life as PR!.

Black-Berry

Jul 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville And Nanaimo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/01/10
Doc's Request.
27/07/10
File Transfer...
20/10/10
Interview........
November 29th, 2010
LANDED..........
March 29th, 2011
al4ya said:
Things gone out of Control.
My Landing interview is NEXT WEEK, one week notice :) !!!
Decision made last week, landing interview next week, couldn't ask for more, I wasn't even expecting it till at least middle of next month. Thanks God for everything.
Good luck for all inlanders.
Wow it took 2 years??.. COngrats anyway..

R

robrod

That's how fast can be dealing with smaller cities offices, Black-Berry!. I'm keeping my fingers crossed Nanaimo will be no different, in fact even faster. I hope you are feeling better now.

al4ya

Mar 18, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2008
Med's Done....
Dec 2008
LANDED..........
Oct 2010
Thank you guys.

Processing was so slow, and all of the sudden just gone crazy fast.

Black-Berry

Jul 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville And Nanaimo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/01/10
Doc's Request.
27/07/10
File Transfer...
20/10/10
Interview........
November 29th, 2010
LANDED..........
March 29th, 2011
Why did it take so long?

Black-Berry

Jul 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville And Nanaimo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/01/10
Doc's Request.
27/07/10
File Transfer...
20/10/10
Interview........
November 29th, 2010
LANDED..........
March 29th, 2011
robrod said:
That's how fast can be dealing with smaller cities offices, Black-Berry!. I'm keeping my fingers crossed Nanaimo will be no different, in fact even faster. I hope you are feeling better now.
Slightly thanks. Im here trying to decipher my own application. yakno prying it apart. trying to see what raised red flags . As to our relationship, we are as strong as ever but the only th i can thin is because we are a multi racial couple and the manner we met. Like puhh..lease people meet in bars when dead drunk!. and fall in love and get married weeks later!.
I dont know too much ant the nanaimo office. Am trying to find out more. Not too much. You may be right though. Not too many people have been there so i may be lucky. . I actually drove by there today and it was closed. Oh well at least i know where it is. They are open to outsiders only one day a week for about 6 hours so am thinking if its a bad idea to yakno drop in??. Drop a tonne of stuff?. maybe go with hubby and kids and smile and maybe make another extra trip the week after.
When i spoke to the cic agent today he was adamant on giving me information. saying i have to have the sponsor wioth me. But i somehow got him to talk a little more. I have a feeling if your sponsor is with you physically, things move?. As in hes the canadian?..

R

robrod

Since it's a very small office with few people going through it, it might be a great idea to go there with the sponsor and inquire about the situation, and bringing the extra-proof in person could benefit the process even better. Yes, I noticed when I went through secondary inspection with my wife (who is the sponsor, canadian too) at the airport last year after returning from our honeymoon, that it's a different treatment compared to the times I've been at the same airport without her.
I have a feeling the person attending there in that small office could be of great help to you. Yes, the smile helps a lot for sure.

al4ya

Mar 18, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2008
Med's Done....
Dec 2008
LANDED..........
Oct 2010
It took so long cuz they were waiting on background checks.
In your case Black-berry, I think they transferred your file to a local office cuz they're not sure about your marriage. Most likely what will happen is make you wait and then have you for an interview for both of you and your sponsor. They will ask you guys for more proof.
What you could do, is ask for your FOSS notes, and it will tell you exactly what's going on with your application, it takes about a month till you get it. Myself, I ordered FOSS notes couples of times, and it clearly says it there if they think your marriage is genuine or not. Hopefully you don't have to wait too long for your interview, I really wish you best of luck.

Black-Berry

Jul 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville And Nanaimo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/01/10
Doc's Request.
27/07/10
File Transfer...
20/10/10
Interview........
November 29th, 2010
LANDED..........
March 29th, 2011
robrod said:
Since it's a very small office with few people going through it, it might be a great idea to go there with the sponsor and inquire about the situation, and bringing the extra-proof in person could benefit the process even better. Yes, I noticed when I went through secondary inspection with my wife (who is the sponsor, canadian too) at the airport last year after returning from our honeymoon, that it's a different treatment compared to the times I've been at the same airport without her.
I have a feeling the person attending there in that small office could be of great help to you. Yes, the smile helps a lot for sure.
Hmmm that sounds like not too bad an idea. . Instead of mailing the extra stuff, hubby and i and the kids will drop in on thursday and hubby said he will enquire about it. . Its an office run by women . And i know women can be uihhh pretty moody . I googled her name lol. Her name is maureen Shakespeare and she has a record of declining illegal immigrants in the notrth their citizenship. Apparently the police love her and she has many awards because she has sent packing out of canada many illegal immigrants. So yeah am sure you know am terrified that its a hard woman. Actually two hard women..
I will gather all the bills and every receipt we have spent here. Dh kept it for tax purposes and its already neatly in a folder. we also celebrated out wedding anniersary this year and went to bermuda and toronto and took some pics just of us. Plus the mortgage stuff and all our bills and old love emails we sent back and forth while we were courting.

al4ya

Mar 18, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2008
Med's Done....
Dec 2008
LANDED..........
Oct 2010
Make sure to have a plenty of pics for you guys in different dates and locations, plus bills, leases, boarding tickets, passport stamps, emails, phone bills, same-address documents, pretty much anything that relates for both of you guys. Plus be prepared for an interview with many tricky questions.

Black-Berry

Jul 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville And Nanaimo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/01/10
Doc's Request.
27/07/10
File Transfer...
20/10/10
Interview........
November 29th, 2010
LANDED..........
March 29th, 2011
al4ya said:
Make sure to have a plenty of pics for you guys in different dates and locations, plus bills, leases, boarding tickets, passport stamps, emails, phone bills, same-address documents, pretty much anything that relates for both of you guys. Plus be prepared for an interview with many tricky questions.
Thanks Al4ya. To be honest. I didnt submit that much evidence. At the back of my mind i felt i should have . But i forgot of my circumstances. All the circumstances they look for when looking for fraud. ie. interracial couples. One over 15 years older than the other,. Even though he is the one older . Am originally from an African country. It all adds up. that make up in itself should warranty us to have provided as much information as possible,. that is the only logic i can think of right now. Its easty to say i wont be sad but its hard not to stress over it. . I was co0nfident. Still confident. I have overwhelming evidence which i should have sent off earlier. But i didnt think it would be necessary. Now i feel bad. Ill be on it as from Monday. this weekend i will spend all my time putting together everything ready to go to nan on monday.

Kris13

Sep 19, 2010
BB... As everyone has said just stay strong.. How anyone can question a marriage of 8years I dont know.. Your are in my thoughts.

Black-Berry

Jul 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville And Nanaimo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/01/10
Doc's Request.
27/07/10
File Transfer...
20/10/10
Interview........
November 29th, 2010
LANDED..........
March 29th, 2011
Kris13 said:
BB... As everyone has said just stay strong.. How anyone can question a marriage of 8years I dont know.. Your are in my thoughts.
Thanks kris13 . i am baffled as well. Actually we havent got the real reason our file has been transferred, I am assuming that is the reason . Our Ecas was just updated yesterday . I really cant think of anything else. yep married for 8 years, been together for 11 years counting the courting etc. I will order my FOSS notes on Monday as everyone is suggesting and maybe wait for a letter to further explain. Three kids later just bought a house, and all we have gone through to. ie his racist parents, his racist siblings,. I
Whatever the reason, i will be shocked. I think my body just went numb because this is the same path JDWhite had taken . i thought ours was less complicated because none of us have kids outside the country. All our kids are with us. And they are all canadian citizens. I dont think my case is one of the complicated ones!. Wherever he has lived, i have lived. we have lived together continously for about 9 years, including the year i moved iun before we married.

I have got alot of support here i must say!. i am so greatful!. this is the only place i can talk about this openlyand get advise.
thank you all so so much for being here and being very excellent listeners!. i wish i could personally meet each of you and give you a great big hug!..
Im trying to hang in there but right now at this stage am getting more and more and more confused. I just dont understand....

Black-Berry

Jul 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville And Nanaimo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/01/10
Doc's Request.
27/07/10
File Transfer...
20/10/10
Interview........
November 29th, 2010
LANDED..........
March 29th, 2011
hey guys. Im feeling really low right now. Coming here and reading about this and even reading my own posts is further depressing me :(. I feel like im brininging a negative vibe also to the inlanders thread an i feel like a failure. Where did i go wrong?. i dont deserve this..

. You guys dont need someone sad because im really sad. I have so many questions . this is not how its supposed to work out. i just wanna sleep and wake up tomorrow and wish it was a dream, Unfortunately it wont happen,
I will take a break from posting because i dont want to depress anyone else with me or bring anyone else down. I also dont want to discourage the newbies or chase them from posting here..
I love you all. All my best wishes to you all. Am really sorry but im really feeling bad with myself . If you want to contact me send me a private message and ill give you my personal email. Im not really good company right now. I will check back often and if i feel better and more upbeat ill prob post abit and if my situation changes i will definitely let ou now.
Ciao for now and best wishes!. love you all!..
xxxxxx