05-10-2010
Med's Done....
18-01-2010
Interview........
-
LANDED..........
01-03-2011
aww sorry to hear Black-Berry *hugs

i hope ur interview gonna be very soon so u wouldnt have to wait anymore. all the best hold on there!

Black-Berry

Jul 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville And Nanaimo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/01/10
Doc's Request.
27/07/10
File Transfer...
20/10/10
Interview........
November 29th, 2010
LANDED..........
March 29th, 2011
Thank you janadian, boasorte and asta.
I haven't recieved any letter to say anything but i am going by what my status says on the Internet.
I am waiting for 8 my time to call the office tossing and turning in bed. Couldn't sleep big major headache.
When hubby n I were preparing my application, we never thought we would be doubted
Janadian hubby will be 50 soon and it also doesn't help that even though I am over 30 I look 26 heheh
Everytime we came in Canada the io always pulled us aside and after looking at us asking us how long we've been married for.
I also realize it may be something small that they just need to clarify and I am hoping Victoria is not a busy office at all.

Boasorte you may be lucky
For those who haven't heard anything. No news is good news obviously.
Just wait and see.

Mimi ..... Asante dada navumilia tu! I've not been to Kenya in 8 years kwa hivyo si elewi kabisa

I called my family in Kenya and here and everyone is positive for me. I will order my foss notes today and call veg and keep u all posted

adzees

Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, AB
App. Filed.......
Oct 2011
Doc's Request.
July 2015
Nomination.....
October 2015
AOR Received.
February 2016
File Transfer...
July 2016
Med's Request
July 2016
Med's Done....
August 2016
be strong BB.. Every thing going to be alright. I was sharing this bad news with one of my co-worker, and he was terrified. He was like how can a person judge love between two people.

MexicaTica

Star Member
Jan 21, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Black-berry, I feel stunned to read what you posted. I cannot believe it. I am so sorry. But like everyone has said, you are strong and tough and will be just fine. Your marriage is legitimate so think of this as a formality. Hopefully your local office will process you quickly. We are all here for you! Hugs.

FOSS notes will hopefully clarify exactly what the doubt is and you can proceed from there. They are easy to order. Just download and print out the form and fax it. It says it takes 30 days but I received mine in 10 days.

Janadian

Jun 14, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 18 2010
File Transfer...
02-11-2010
Med's Request
Oct 2011 -2nd Medical request
Med's Done....
October 2009
Interview........
11-01-2011
Hey mimi23 and sgnv...any word?

Black-Berry

Jul 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville And Nanaimo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/01/10
Doc's Request.
27/07/10
File Transfer...
20/10/10
Interview........
November 29th, 2010
LANDED..........
March 29th, 2011
Janadian said:
Hey mimi23 and sgnv...any word?
Youre all in my thoughts. take this as good news!.. Silence is a good sign. means something is happening. Mines was processed AFTER yours and see what happened. That means yous wont be transferred but AIP will be processed :)..

On the other hand.. im not horrified. today is good day for me :)... Im happy my process has reached where its @. I believe everything happens for a reason. There is nothing that ever happens by mistake or coincidence. . Ill just go with the flow and see what happens and take a day at a time.
As someone said earlier. it has not been rejected. The agent i spoke to earlier today said they require further clarification. So i will take it as proof. if they want proof.... they will get proof. Nanaimo is a small office so i dont know the volume of applications. the agent told me it will take between 12-18 months. (His exact words). so i have to wait another 1 and a half years and pass time and not worry. its all good. I can accumulate alot of evidence in that time. I can accumulate overwhelming evidence in 12 to 18 months .
Ever heard the sayiong. its not over until its over?. i dont know what they want . so.. i will take it as good news..

Good karma to you all!.

R

robrod

I doubt it will take that long for them to schedule your interview, Black-Berry. Nanaimo sounds speedy even if they are only open once during the week for customers. I'm sure the other 4 days of the week they are busy processing applications and scheduling interviews... I doubt CIC agents have access to timelines from local offices. Every agent will tell you something different each time, that's why I never bothered to call them. When I did call them prior to sending my application, they gave me contradictory info which resulted in time and money wasted. It was only after I consulted with 2 different lawyers and with the passing of time that I knew both agents were wrong in what they advised.
Keep your spirits up!, you were not refused at this stage plus you have the unique opportunity to remain with your family together while you keep waiting...
Rob.

mimi23

Star Member
Aug 3, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
guys the agents told me they sent me a letter for first stage of aproval on wednesday iam waiting lord let it be true
black-berry niko na wewe kila kitu kitaenda sawa usiwe na shaka andaa proofs kuanzia sasa
guys for those who sent their application late if you feel like sending more proof do it as i use to send proof every after a month whatever small it is will have its own meaning in the eyes of IO

adzees

Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, AB
App. Filed.......
Oct 2011
Doc's Request.
July 2015
Nomination.....
October 2015
AOR Received.
February 2016
File Transfer...
July 2016
Med's Request
July 2016
Med's Done....
August 2016
what is your time line mimi ???

Black-Berry

Jul 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville And Nanaimo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/01/10
Doc's Request.
27/07/10
File Transfer...
20/10/10
Interview........
November 29th, 2010
LANDED..........
March 29th, 2011
mimi23 said:
guys the agents told me they sent me a letter for first stage of aproval on wednesday iam waiting lord let it be true
black-berry niko na wewe kila kitu kitaenda sawa usiwe na shaka andaa proofs kuanzia sasa
guys for those who sent their application late if you feel like sending more proof do it as i use to send proof every after a month whatever small it is will have its own meaning in the eyes of IO
thabnks robrod.

mimi. Hongera!. Inaonekana usha pataa!. Ninajiandaa makartasi saa hii.

i also looked and read and studied this op manual
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/ip/ip08-eng.pdf

Starting from page 25

I cant think why they doubt my relationship to be genuine... . Also another reason. when i applied for my PR, our kids were out of status meaning we had just moved here and we had just put in their applications for citizenship (which they already got) They got their citizenship some time in march. I didnt notify cic about it though. When i was applying , we mentioned that we were in the process of obtaining their citinship. So maybe that could be it?. Hard to know un til i see the FOSS notes which i am dying to get my hands on right now. Ever since we moved to canada, we have accumulated stuff, We got property, the kids got citizenship, we had our anniversary, . Question is should i send copies of this stuff?. with a letter explaining?. Should i send it to the nanaimo office or Veg?. would it hurt or should i just wait>??

R

robrod

Congrats, Mimi!. One thing agents don't do is lie to what they see in front of them in the computer regarding our cases, so I'm sure your AIP letter will arrive soon in the mail!. That is great news!.

Black-Berry: doesn't hurt if you do send the additional info and proof you've collected. Quite the contrary, it has to help as they will see how serious you are at defending the genuinity of your marriage. I would send it to the Nanaimo office since that's where your file has been transfered to. A set of copies to Vegreville wouldn't hurt either just to cover yourself both ways...

Asta

Jan 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2010
Doc's Request.
05-10-2010
Med's Done....
18-01-2010
Interview........
-
LANDED..........
01-03-2011
mimi23 said:
i sent additional proof but i just read here that they take 2 months to add it to the original file, so i was too late. it will be only 1 month passed the day they suppose to reach my application :/

anyways, congrats mimi!

mimi23

Star Member
Aug 3, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asta said:
i sent additional proof but i just read here that they take 2 months to add it to the original file, so i was too late. it will be only 1 month passed the day they suppose to reach my application :/

anyways, congrats mimi! \
i dont know if that is true because last time when they sent me a client history form which was in july i think i sent it back to them and in september 17 they sent me again the damn thing i think because of my ugly handwritting then in one month here iam so that is not big deal

adzees

Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, AB
App. Filed.......
Oct 2011
Doc's Request.
July 2015
Nomination.....
October 2015
AOR Received.
February 2016
File Transfer...
July 2016
Med's Request
July 2016
Med's Done....
August 2016
mimi23 said:
sent my apl january 12 and recvd by Cic on january 13
thay start to procs on march 18
When did they update your e-cas because my application was recieved by CIC on january 15th and processing started on march 23rd.