Doc's Request.
27/07/10
File Transfer...
20/10/10
Interview........
November 29th, 2010
LANDED..........
March 29th, 2011
OMG!!. (Faints)) just checked my status on cic and it says that my file has been transferred this is scary!.

We received your application for permanent residence on January 25, 2010.

We started processing your application on March 31, 2010.

We transferred your application to the local CIC office on October 20, 2010. The local CIC office may contact you.

Black-Berry

Jul 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville And Nanaimo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/01/10
Doc's Request.
27/07/10
File Transfer...
20/10/10
Interview........
November 29th, 2010
LANDED..........
March 29th, 2011
So my file has been transferred without AIP to my local office!. That is NOT good news. I have been married for 8 years. We have three children!. FML!!. I understand it will take anywhere from 6 months to 2 years?.
I need a stiff drink!..

mimi23

Star Member
Aug 3, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Black-Berry said:
So my file has been transferred without AIP to my local office!. That is NOT good news. I have been married for 8 years. We have three children!. FML!!. I understand it will take anywhere from 6 months to 2 years?.
I need a stiff drink!..
how do you know maybe AIP is in the mail coming,dnt panic which one is ur local office

Black-Berry

Jul 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville And Nanaimo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/01/10
Doc's Request.
27/07/10
File Transfer...
20/10/10
Interview........
November 29th, 2010
LANDED..........
March 29th, 2011
mimi23 said:
how do you know maybe AIP is in the mail coming,dnt panic which one is ur local office
I dont know which my local office is.. I live on Vancouver island. SO it may be Vancouver but Vancouver is further away and victoria is nearer. I dont know if AIP is on the way. they havent said anything as yet..

mimi23

Star Member
Aug 3, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Black-Berry said:
I dont know which my local office is.. I live on Vancouver island. SO it may be Vancouver but Vancouver is further away and victoria is nearer. I dont know if AIP is on the way. they havent said anything as yet..
they ussually transfer ur case to nearest local office
keep hanging

Black-Berry

Jul 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville And Nanaimo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/01/10
Doc's Request.
27/07/10
File Transfer...
20/10/10
Interview........
November 29th, 2010
LANDED..........
March 29th, 2011
mimi23 said:
they ussually transfer ur case to nearest local office
keep hanging
thanks Mimi!. I am trying to contain myself over here!..
I am reading through everyones file who have been transferred without AIP. and everyone says that is not good news. It means an interview will be required. I applied for an OWP together with my application. . So if AIP has been grantedm my file should not have been transferred. I have cried. I am sad. I cant even think straight right now. I was ready to move on with this stage liek yesterday!. I also understand interviews take from between 6 months to 3 years. I feel like i dont have any strength left in me to fight. My hubby and i are true soul mates. If it is meant to be it is meant to be.
I dont know what to do or think now..
thanks for the good wishes though..

mimi23

Star Member
Aug 3, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tomorrow call the call centre and ask them which one is ur local office and if any letter was sent to you then from their order foss notes to see why ur cas was transferred anyway
pole dear for that

Black-Berry

Jul 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville And Nanaimo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/01/10
Doc's Request.
27/07/10
File Transfer...
20/10/10
Interview........
November 29th, 2010
LANDED..........
March 29th, 2011
mimi23 said:
tomorrow call the call centre and ask them which one is ur local office and if any letter was sent to you then from their order foss notes to see why ur cas was transferred anyway
pole dear for that
Thanks mimi!.. You are making me feel better!. thanks for your input!. Just checked and my local office should be Victoria. Does anyone know How long Victoria ttakes ?. A, trying to calm myself and drinking a hot chocolate Lol...
I probably dont have any reason to worry. I will wait patiently. God is in control

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
Aww Black-Berry, I feel your pain. I mean mine hasn't been sent there but I can feel the nerves.
Even if you have an interview it doesn't just mean they doubt your relationship. They may not. They may just want some clarification on something from you. Use this to your advantage though. They are giving you another shot to prove your relationship. Start gathering all your evidence from when you sent the application and since sending the application. Gather more pictures, proof of continuing your life together, write about more you have done together as a family since then, get more support letters, copy more bills, cards, etc.

There are interview questions on here as well so you can start practicing together. Re-read your application because if they give you an interview they will ask you about things that you put in your application. You can do this. You are one tough cookie. Always remember that no matter what, did you read that? NO MATTER WHAT, no one can tear your love apart. The only people that can do that is the two of you. I would order your FOSS notes now and find out why you were transferred. I am sorry my dear but just know that you aren't ever alone and we are all here for you. I promise you.

I don't want to get your hopes up but it seems you have been transferred without AIP. Usually if it says that without seeing decision made then it means no decision was made about your application. I would call CIC in the morning though and find out if it was transferred without AIP and also find out what your local CIC office is. Good luck Black-Berry. We all love you and care for you. As I said we are here for you no matter what. We will help you get through this.

Black-Berry

Jul 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville And Nanaimo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/01/10
Doc's Request.
27/07/10
File Transfer...
20/10/10
Interview........
November 29th, 2010
LANDED..........
March 29th, 2011
Love_Young said:
Aww Black-Berry, I feel your pain. I mean mine hasn't been sent there but I can feel the nerves.
Even if you have an interview it doesn't just mean they doubt your relationship. They may not. They may just want some clarification on something from you. Use this to your advantage though. They are giving you another shot to prove your relationship. Start gathering all your evidence from when you sent the application and since sending the application. Gather more pictures, proof of continuing your life together, write about more you have done together as a family since then, get more support letters, copy more bills, cards, etc.

There are interview questions on here as well so you can start practicing together. Re-read your application because if they give you an interview they will ask you about things that you put in your application. You can do this. You are one tough cookie. Always remember that no matter what, did you read that? NO MATTER WHAT, no one can tear your love apart. The only people that can do that is the two of you. I would order your FOSS notes now and find out why you were transferred. I am sorry my dear but just know that you aren't ever alone and we are all here for you. I promise you.

I don't want to get your hopes up but it seems you have been transferred without AIP. Usually if it says that without seeing decision made then it means no decision was made about your application. I would call CIC in the morning though and find out if it was transferred without AIP and also find out what your local CIC office is. Good luck Black-Berry. We all love you and care for you. As I said we are here for you no matter what. We will help you get through this.
Thank you love_young.. You brought tears to my eyes. I feel the love here for sure!. I feel encouraged and your words are comforting.It means alot to me during this time. I am not worried anymore. our relationship is 250 percent genuine!. Nothing or o one can change that ever!. I didnt give very much evidence when i sent in my application because dh and i didnt think that we needed to "try" hard to [prove our relationship. Our marriage was very small. Four people came to the wedding and ten people came to our err.. reception. my dress was not white, it was coral!.
Also. dh and i are 17 years apart. he is older. he is white, i am black. also, every time we travel, we have raised eyebrows . in and out of canada, I am used to it.
Ever since i put in my application, We have done a lot of stuff here!> We have a mortgage together, we have alot of money in the bank together which we used to get the mortgage. His daughter (different mother) i became her legal guardian since she was 8. She is 100 percent white!. which man will let someone he doesnt love become a legal guardian to his child?
All our pictures together are family. me, him, the kids, we have never had a romantic get away because we dont have a babysitter and we prefer having our kids with us.

I was very honest in my application!. i never lied about anything. I met dh on the internet (hehehehe maybe thats what they doubt!) on yahoo messenger!!. Yes but its true!. dh and i told the exact truth!!. we were like... if we lie, they may catch us in our lie so we told the truth. I dont feel like i need to practice anything. as my application was 100 percnt hionest. whether they believe it or not will not change a thing. i feel like i have no fight left in me. butn hubby said he will fight this tooth and nail until the cows come home!. her said they cant deny him his right and his love. he is a very old-fashioned romantic!. He loves me and i love him, that is all that counts. I will leave the rest up to God. No man or woman can separate us. We said those vows on our wedding day !. whatever clarification they need. I am preparing.

mimi23

Star Member
Aug 3, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Black-berry just try to calm down so many people meet on the internet and get aproved so just get ready for that damn interview, cic they just want sometimes people to be worried

Black-Berry

Jul 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville And Nanaimo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/01/10
Doc's Request.
27/07/10
File Transfer...
20/10/10
Interview........
November 29th, 2010
LANDED..........
March 29th, 2011
mimi23 said:
Black-berry just try to calm down so many people meet on the internet and get aproved so just get ready for that damn interview, cic they just want sometimes people to be worried
Lol!. you are making me happy and hopeful once again.. I will prepare.i love my "inlanders" group. i am looking for the local office in victoria and cant find it. Does anyone know where it is and the number?
Also, How do i order my foss notes?

Black-Berry

Jul 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville And Nanaimo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/01/10
Doc's Request.
27/07/10
File Transfer...
20/10/10
Interview........
November 29th, 2010
LANDED..........
March 29th, 2011
I got the adress and my local office should be in Victoria. Although they have a local immigration office in nanaimo which is closer to me than Victoria. Does anyone here know ? some info would help. i have googled and its not clear. unless they call it something else..
Anyhow i will call CIC vegreville first thing in the morning..

Janadian

Jun 14, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 18 2010
File Transfer...
02-11-2010
Med's Request
Oct 2011 -2nd Medical request
Med's Done....
October 2009
Interview........
11-01-2011
Black-Berry said:
I got the adress and my local office should be in Victoria. Although they have a local immigration office in nanaimo which is closer to me than Victoria. Does anyone here know ? some info would help. i have googled and its not clear. unless they call it something else..
Stay strong Black-berry.. due to the circumstances of your meeting and your age difference, your processing officer may have felt they had a responsibility to make sure you are a real couple. The person you meet with at the local office will have the benefit of meeting your family, see what a beautiful couple you are, the dedication you have to your children and eachother. We are an inter-racial couple as well, and also know what it is like to get "the looks". Inter-ratial familys are beautiful in my eyes and only contributing to future generations and the end of racism by teaching our children not to see colour. I assure you that CIC does not see colour as a factor in your decision. Be sure to bring with you whatever you can to show that you are involved in eachothers life. Take pictures of the house and family home you built together. The wait for interview can be up to a couple months sometimes but certainly not years. I agree you should contact CIC and inquire what kind of wait time you are loking at for an interview date in general. Ask about the current process and how long it may take. Stay strong..people such as yourselves deserve to be together and you will be!

Hugs!

boasorte

Aug 3, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Halifax
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Black-Berry said:
YOU ARE NOT ALONE!
My partner and I have almost the same age difference, I am almost 100% sure that I will have to go to an interview.

I am hoping you won't have to wait much for your interview. And after that they will give you your PR STATUS. Be Positive!

Love, BoaSorte!