INLANDERS!

boasorte

Aug 3, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Halifax
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am so happy for all of you whose application is done or close to be done.
I am happy as though it was my own process!!
Can't Imagine how excited you guys are!
Peace :)

R

robrod

Your time to shine will come too, boasorte... just wait and see!.
There is light at the end of the tunnel...

Janadian

Jun 14, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 18 2010
File Transfer...
02-11-2010
Med's Request
Oct 2011 -2nd Medical request
Med's Done....
October 2009
Interview........
11-01-2011
R

robrod

I encountered a 3 month speed bump myself when they requested additional documents, Janadian. It's part of the show.
I'm sure you'll be fine. Keep giving words of encouragement to your husband. I felt the same way here for a long time as I also couldn't work before getting my OWP, but then I saw the light at the end of the tunnel.
A hug your way!.

MexicaTica

Star Member
Jan 21, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I found the bring forward date on my FOSS notes. Looks like I can just sit back and not worry as I won't be hearing anything until after the end of December. It was worth ordering FOSS notes just for that. :)

sgnv

Star Member
Jun 11, 2010
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08/01/2010
MexicaTica said:
I found the bring forward date on my FOSS notes. Looks like I can just sit back and not worry as I won't be hearing anything until after the end of December. It was worth ordering FOSS notes just for that. :)
guess we are on the same boat, just sit and wait 'til the end of this year. I ordered my FOSS too (haven't received it yet) and tomorrow I'll send all the paperwork for my police clearance one more time (BS!), at least I know my app is on queue and hasn't been rejected after all.

someone I know used to work for immigration told me that sometimes they do this as a standard procedure, just to show to people that it isn't easy to get the PR approval and make difficult the immigration process, otherwise people wouldn't take it seriously and think that everybody can do it easily without the hassle. Some of us have been extremely luck, some of us have not ....

well, just enjoy the ride :)

MexicaTica

Star Member
Jan 21, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sgnv said:
guess we are on the same boat, just sit and wait 'til the end of this year. I ordered my FOSS too (haven't received it yet) and tomorrow I'll send all the paperwork for my police clearance one more time (BS!), at least I know my app is on queue and hasn't been rejected after all.

someone I know used to work for immigration told me that sometimes they do this as a standard procedure, just to show to people that it isn't easy to get the PR approval and make difficult the immigration process, otherwise people wouldn't take it seriously and think that everybody can do it easily without the hassle. Some of us have been extremely luck, some of us have not ....

well, just enjoy the ride :)
We are totally in the same boat. I sent in my police certificate a couple weeks ago and now I am just going to try to be patient. I'll keep you posted on any progress. BTW, it took about 10 days for my FOSS notes to arrive, not the 30 days I was told.

Janadian

Jun 14, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 18 2010
File Transfer...
02-11-2010
Med's Request
Oct 2011 -2nd Medical request
Med's Done....
October 2009
Interview........
11-01-2011
robrod said:
I encountered a 3 month speed bump myself when they requested additional documents, Janadian. It's part of the show.
I'm sure you'll be fine. Keep giving words of encouragement to your husband. I felt the same way here for a long time as I also couldn't work before getting my OWP, but then I saw the light at the end of the tunnel.
A hug your way!.
Thx Robrod..hugs to you too. You are right... there will be a time that this will be behind us.. guess we will just hang in there

sgnv

Star Member
Jun 11, 2010
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08/01/2010
MexicaTica said:
We are totally in the same boat. I sent in my police certificate a couple weeks ago and now I am just going to try to be patient. I'll keep you posted on any progress. BTW, it took about 10 days for my FOSS notes to arrive, not the 30 days I was told.
I'll let you know when I get mine, sent the request about 1 wk ago.

gwaii

Oct 21, 2010
Hello Every1 !

I've been reading all your stories and progress reports for months now, checking in on the news and progress of all your applications !

Call me shy, it's my first time posting ! Want to wish you all get landed FAST after that big processing slowdown we endured.

As far as our inland common-law sponsorship application process, here goes;

We received your application for permanent residence on January 29, 2010.

We started processing your application on April 9, 2010.

A decision has been made and you will be contacted

Could this mean that we are about to join the others who have already received AIP ?? !!

Certainly hope so !

Anybody else who applied around that time frame have the same message on their ecas ?

Hope its not a bad thing :-s !!

talk to you all soon !

gwaii

adzees

Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, AB
App. Filed.......
Oct 2011
Doc's Request.
July 2015
Nomination.....
October 2015
AOR Received.
February 2016
File Transfer...
July 2016
Med's Request
July 2016
Med's Done....
August 2016
gwaii said:
Hello Every1 !

I've been reading all your stories and progress reports for months now, checking in on the news and progress of all your applications !

Call me shy, it's my first time posting ! Want to wish you all get landed FAST after that big processing slowdown we endured.

Could this mean that we are about to join the others who have already received AIP ?? !!

Certainly hope so !

Anybody else who applied around that time frame have the same message on their ecas ?

talk to you all soon !

gwaii

WOW mine was received on January 15th, and i have no updates.. You are lucky.. Congrats

Asta

Jan 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2010
Doc's Request.
05-10-2010
Med's Done....
18-01-2010
Interview........
-
LANDED..........
01-03-2011
gwaii said:
Hello Every1 !

Certainly hope so !

talk to you all soon !

gwaii
congrats u sure are fast. maybe its a straightforward case of urs.

R

robrod

Looks like something is gonna arrive in the mail for you soon, Gwaii!... I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it will be your AIP...
Best of luck.

MexicaTica

Star Member
Jan 21, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gwaii, sounds like good news to me. I hope and really think it will be your AIP. Please come back and keep us posted.

Congrats and best of luck! :)

Black-Berry

Jul 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville And Nanaimo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/01/10
Doc's Request.
27/07/10
File Transfer...
20/10/10
Interview........
November 29th, 2010
LANDED..........
March 29th, 2011
gwaii said:
Hello Every1 !

Certainly hope so !

talk to you all soon !

gwaii
Hi Gwai. Mine started processing on january 25th. Sounds like good news to me!!. Keep us posted!. very encouraging!..