February 2016
File Transfer...
July 2016
Med's Request
July 2016
Med's Done....
August 2016
ditta said:
Well, add another month for general correspondance- I sent them stuff in the middle of November and now they are still at the beginning of October with openings...Only good thing for me, they will open and hopefully attach those things to my application before AIP time. I agree though, it is ridiculous.
I`m also waiting on a new WP since I did not apply for OWP yet and I`m on implied status sice the 12th of Dec, I can expect April with that one too- I sent paper application because I wanted to work until I hopefully get AIP and be able to apply for OWP. Sorry to say it, but now their incredible slowliness work well for me. Please don`t hate me to say that! :D I would kick their a*** if I could get them going for sure!
Negative.. I sent them reuqested documents in the first week of November 2010, and they have already opened and received it according to E-cas.

ditta

Oct 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-10
Med's Done....
20-06-10
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
02-06-11
Was it through general correspondance? Then why the call centre agent told me two days ago that they are opening oct. 12th?

adzees

Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, AB
App. Filed.......
Oct 2011
Doc's Request.
July 2015
Nomination.....
October 2015
AOR Received.
February 2016
File Transfer...
July 2016
Med's Request
July 2016
Med's Done....
August 2016
I am not sure, and yes i just sent it to the regular mailing address of vegreville.

Latvian

Star Member
Oct 26, 2010
Halifax, NS, Canada
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-10-2010
Hi there!

Trust you're doing well!

I just went in to CIC web site to check on processing times, and looks like for inland application it has been extended again to 9-10 months from 8-9 months before. That is soooo frustrating... I wonder how will it look like by March - they will extend it to 12 months?... that's crazy!!!

In this regard I have a question - mu medical probably will get expired by the time they will start working on my application. Do you know either I'm supposed to wait until they request a new one or I should do smth in advance?

Your comments and thoughts are greatly appreciated.

Asta

Jan 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2010
Doc's Request.
05-10-2010
Med's Done....
18-01-2010
Interview........
-
LANDED..........
01-03-2011
ditta said:
Was it through general correspondance? Then why the call centre agent told me two days ago that they are opening oct. 12th?
i sent police certificate to the address for "additional info" on november 8 and they wrote on ecas that they received it jan 14.

Asta

Jan 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2010
Doc's Request.
05-10-2010
Med's Done....
18-01-2010
Interview........
-
LANDED..........
01-03-2011
Latvian said:
Hi there!

Trust you're doing well!

I just went in to CIC web site to check on processing times, and looks like for inland application it has been extended again to 9-10 months from 8-9 months before. That is soooo frustrating... I wonder how will it look like by March - they will extend it to 12 months?... that's crazy!!!

In this regard I have a question - mu medical probably will get expired by the time they will start working on my application. Do you know either I'm supposed to wait until they request a new one or I should do smth in advance?

Your comments and thoughts are greatly appreciated.
im waiting till they request. mine expired on jan 18.
cause what if u do medicals, pay money, and then at the end they dont request it?

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
Good then that means they should have received my clearance in time but I still suspect I may have to obtain another FBI clearance. I was thinking of going to obtain another one in case they ask because it can take up to 3 months but I figure since we don't really have the funds then I will just wait. I mean I could end up getting another one and then them not even needing it. I would have wasted about $40-50 then. I hope they don't ask for another one because they would have received it right at the 4 month mark I suspect and be finishing up my application at the 7-8 month mark. I have seen some where Vegreville took expired ones and others where they wanted another one.

I hope they just accept mine. I mean surely they wouldn't make me get another one if it is only expired by a couple of weeks to months. Come on. I received my clearance on August 4 and mailed in October 4 (because I had to wait until they started processing on Sept 22.) so it should get there in time because based on things they should have received it in mid to late December so it should have only been 4 months old. Which means that since I may only have 2 and a half to 3 months to wait, my clearance should still be good to go. Yay here is to having a small hope that I get PR and AIP letter together. I am now actually glad that I didn't get to send the FBI clearance until after I submitted. It is all a blessing.

(On a side note should I get another clearance because I am not sure I want to wait an additional 3 months plus potentially 9 more months to get PR?)

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
Asta said:
im waiting till they request. mine expired on jan 18.
cause what if u do medicals, pay money, and then at the end they dont request it?
That is my take on it too Asta. I did my medical in June 2010 and mailed the application in July 2010 so hopefully I get AIP in April so they have at least another 2 months left on it. Sometimes they do request to extend the medical instead of having you do another one so hopefully this would be the case for us. I suppose it depends how close the are to finishing up your file and giving you PR. I can see that if it is about to expire but they are very close to finishing up that they would ask to extend it but if they feel it is going to take another 6 months or so they may ask for another one. I just really don't want to look forward to spending another $350 or so on an exam plus $490 for the Landing Fee. Ahh...good gosh I can't think of this stuff too much or I will go into a headspin. ???

lilly_inland

Star Member
Sep 16, 2010
Love_Young said:
That is my take on it too Asta. I did my medical in June 2010 and mailed the application in July 2010 so hopefully I get AIP in April so they have at least another 2 months left on it. Sometimes they do request to extend the medical instead of having you do another one so hopefully this would be the case for us. I suppose it depends how close the are to finishing up your file and giving you PR. I can see that if it is about to expire but they are very close to finishing up that they would ask to extend it but if they feel it is going to take another 6 months or so they may ask for another one. I just really don't want to look forward to spending another $350 or so on an exam plus $490 for the Landing Fee. Ahh...good gosh I can't think of this stuff too much or I will go into a headspin. ???
It wouldn't be fair if CIC requests us to re-do medicals and get a new FBI certificate because of delays on their end. They usually say on their website not to send Medical and FBI certificate unless requested otherwise...for e.g if you look at the Skilled worker class, they only ask you to send these documents when they request for it, but for family class, they ask that these documents be sent with the PR application....

eyeoftheocean

Sep 14, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Jan 2009
File Transfer...
June 2009
Med's Done....
Dec 2008 2nd Meds done Jan 2011 Medical Results have been received March 11
Interview........
AIP interview Aug 09 Security interview May 2010
LANDED..........
29-11-2013
Hopefully I have good news soon, medicals redone other week , MP asking questions now :)

Feb 8, 2011
Hi, I'm new to this board. My immigration process is taking what feels like forever. Saturday I hit the two year mark. Timeline;

We received your application for permanent residence on February 12, 2009.

We started processing your application on February 25, 2009.

We transferred your application to the Ottawa CIC office on August 13, 2009.

Interview October 18, 2010

AIP October 18, 2010

OWP December 1, 2010

Now I'm playing the waiting game. The estimated time of completion is now 9 months from AIP. I figure that I'm looking at July 2011 before the whole process is complete. Sooner if I'm lucky. I'm crossing my fingers.

dudebr

Star Member
May 14, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
StillWaiting2011 said:
Hi, I'm new to this board. My immigration process is taking what feels like forever. Saturday I hit the two year mark. Timeline;

We received your application for permanent residence on February 12, 2009.

We started processing your application on February 25, 2009.

We transferred your application to the Ottawa CIC office on August 13, 2009.

Interview October 18, 2010

AIP October 18, 2010

OWP December 1, 2010

Now I'm playing the waiting game. The estimated time of completion is now 9 months from AIP. I figure that I'm looking at July 2011 before the whole process is complete. Sooner if I'm lucky. I'm crossing my fingers.
Can you share more details of your relationship/application?
Why were you called for an interview ?

Sorry the questions but getting to know about different app. and backgrounds can be really helpfull to those waiting.
Thank you! :)

jesse_love

Nov 30, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Today, there is bad news from CIC! I really don't want to tell, but anyway, we will have to know.
they posted: " we are working on app received on April 20 They moved on only 1 day for the last whole week. I feel really bad and angry now :-X :mad:

adzees

Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, AB
App. Filed.......
Oct 2011
Doc's Request.
July 2015
Nomination.....
October 2015
AOR Received.
February 2016
File Transfer...