+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND FSW .... CONNECT HERE

denny123

Jul 11, 2015
Hello,

I have been monitoring this thread from quite some time and i would like to share my experience with everyone. My time line is
ITA - July10th (FSW Inland)
AOR - Aug 5
Medical Passed - Aug 14
Applied for BOWP - Aug 26
BOWP Received - Dec 1st

I contacted CIC around November 30, regarding 2nd AOR. I called and told them that i haven't received my 2nd AOR till date and as per my last GCMS my R10 was cleared. CIC rep was so helpful that he checked my files and explained me everything. He submitted a request on my behalf to send me a second AOR. I explained him my situation that i have applied for BOWP without 2nd AOR as i never received it. He also gave me an update regarding my PR application. He explained me about the ghost emails that we all have been receiving, it is when my file was transferred to VO for review. He also gave me a timeline about the expected timeframe about when my file will be received back from VO.
After this i called again after few days to get an update regarding the status of my request for 2nd AOR. A very sweet lady on the other side checked it for me and said it is still under process and might take upto 2 weeks. So i asked her if i should send a CSE regarding my BOWP application. She said as my file is complete and doesn't require any additional documents. She also said that my PR file is also complete and everything looks good. I should expect my PR by the new year.

I hope this helps.

maverick85

Star Member
Sep 21, 2015
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-10-2015
AOR Received.
08-10-2015
Med's Done....
22-07-2015
denny123 said:
Hello,

I have been monitoring this thread from quite some time and i would like to share my experience with everyone. My time line is
AOR - Aug 5
Medical Passed - Aug 14
BOWP Received - Dec 1st

I contacted CIC around November 30, regarding 2nd AOR. I called and told them that i haven't received my 2nd AOR till date and as per my last GCMS my R10 was cleared. CIC rep was so helpful that he checked my files and explained me everything. He submitted a request on my behalf to send me a second AOR. I explained him my situation that i have applied for BOWP without 2nd AOR as i never received it. He also gave me an update regarding my PR application. He explained me about the ghost emails that we all have been receiving, it is when my file was transferred to VO for review. He also gave me a timeline about the expected timeframe about when my file will be received back from VO.
After this i called again after few days to get an update regarding the status of my request for 2nd AOR. A very sweet lady on the other side checked it for me and said it is still under process and might take upto 2 weeks. So i asked her if i should send a CSE regarding my BOWP application. She said as my file is complete and doesn't require any additional documents. She also said that my PR file is also complete and everything looks good. I should expect my PR by the new year.

I hope this helps.
Very useful information.. +1 for u !

SAJ_ee2015

Jul 4, 2015
denny123 said:
Hello,

AOR - Aug 5
Medical Passed - Aug 14
BOWP Received - Dec 1st

I hope this helps.
thanks a lot for the update. its a good news for July applicants too :)

fswaspirant

Star Member
Apr 29, 2013
denny123 said:
Hello,

AOR - Aug 5
Medical Passed - Aug 14
BOWP Received - Dec 1st

I hope this helps.

Sharing my information here:
FSWInland
AOR - Nov 4th
Medical passed - Nov 21st (not sure of the exact date)
Got a Schedule A request on Nov 25th and uploaded the document on the 30th Nov

Denny123, thanks for the infomation. I had a question for you. I am on an LMIA based work permit, and it expires end of April 2016. What is your recommendation on when I should apply for a work permit extension / BOWP? It seems it took just over 3 months for you. To continue to live and work in Canada, Is it required that we get a BOWP before work permit expiry or its enough if we have applied for one by the expiry date?

johnny123

Aug 18, 2012
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-10-2016
Med's Done....
10-12-2016 passed
Passport Req..
25-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2017
LANDED..........
19-04-2017
fswaspirant said:
FSWInland
AOR - Nov 4th

Denny123, thanks for the infomation. I had a question for you. I am on an LMIA based work permit, and it expires end of April 2016. What is your recommendation on when I should apply for a work permit extension / BOWP? It seems it took just over 3 months for you. To continue to live and work in Canada, Is it required that we get a BOWP before work permit expiry or its enough if we have applied for one by the expiry date?
BOWP requirements have been updated/amended.
AOR is not necesarry anymore, just R10 ok. In short - you can send your BOWP application together with PR application (if your current wp expires in less than 4 months), and they will wait for R10 completeness check. If it is OK, they will process your BOWP.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/updates/2015/2015-12-01.asp

denny123

Jul 11, 2015
fswaspirant said:
FSWInland
AOR - Nov 4th

Fswaspirant, thanks for sharing your timeline. I am not 100% sure about the requirements of LMIA based work permit but in a generic scenario if you have a work permit that is expiring in April 2016, i would advise you should definitely apply by the end of March 2016. As long as you have applied before the expiry of your existing work permit you are good. But if extension of LMIA based work permits have a special requirement then make sure that you follow them first rather than buying extra time by submitting BOWP application at a later date.

sukhdeep1234

Star Member
Mar 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Receive GCMS note:

Surprised they haven't done anything yet R10 still under review as they did not did anything after requesting RCMP which is due 11/23/15 on GCMS.

Criminality in progress
Eligibility Not Started
Security Not Started
Medical Passed
R10 review because RCMP sent and received.but some +ve comments like eca verified, not change from ITA to E-APR, FSW -77 Passed

and latest on Application I find,

Primary office change to CPC -ottwa on 10/03/15.
Secondary office CIO change on 10/03/15

Please let me now how this is GCMS works

Alpha4906

Jul 21, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sukhdeep1234 said:
Receive GCMS note:

Surprised they haven't done anything yet R10 still under review as they did not did anything after requesting RCMP which is due 11/23/15 on GCMS.

Criminality in progress
Eligibility Not Started
Security Not Started
Medical Passed
R10 review because RCMP sent and received.but some +ve comments like eca verified, not change from ITA to E-APR, FSW -77 Passed

and latest on Application I find,

Primary office change to CPC -ottwa on 10/03/15.
Secondary office CIO change on 10/03/15

Please let me now how this is GCMS works
Check this https://docs.google.com/document/d/17KrJmBgFUS4UakcSu8ecSQnZn0z9UGmxc9oJ7WOP4LM/mobilebasic?pli=1

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Alpha4906 said:
Check this https://docs.google.com/document/d/17KrJmBgFUS4UakcSu8ecSQnZn0z9UGmxc9oJ7WOP4LM/mobilebasic?pli=1
hi alpha did you ordered gcms? as you are 1 week ahead of me in timeline so wanted to know if you have your gcms notes....

sukhdeep1234

Star Member
Mar 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Alpha4906 said:
Thanks Alpha, but as I can see my all GCMS notes of mine look like 2 months from here. NOW I cannot predict anything before January... too sloww movements. :'( :'( :'( :'(

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dukhi said:
5 months and 21 days :( ??? :( ??? :( ???
waiting continues. call cic i would say. i just tried calling cic but it was so busy that it got hanged up before i reach any operator.

so i will try again in the afternoon.

Alpha4906

Jul 21, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ntwkengg said:
hi alpha did you ordered gcms? as you are 1 week ahead of me in timeline so wanted to know if you have your gcms notes....
Yes I did but everything was not started except criminality check and the due date was Nov 13.

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Alpha4906 said:
Yes I did but everything is not started except criminality check and the due date was Nov 13.
thanks alpha for the info.....

i think our files are already processed or just waiting for final stage like criminality or security due to refugee crisis.....