INLAND FSW .... CONNECT HERE

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dukhi said:
its on green and speigel web as well

http://www.gands.com/latest-news/refugee-processing-may-cause-delays-for-other-applicants/
they have a good name... so this looks true info.

dukhi call them next week 6 months are near for you.

cseeker

Apr 3, 2014
Ottawa
Visa Office......
Inland
indian5911 said:
If you require urgent assistance in processing a work permit or immigration application, please contact Green and Spiegel.
Looks like they have some "arrangements" with CIC! :p

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cseeker said:
Looks like they have some "arrangements" with CIC! :p

try it... they have a big mouth if you check thier fees :p :p

also let us know if they can work out something... we will try it too :p :p

Nepall

Oct 29, 2015
very good economy for immigration lawyers to benefit from this situation.
contact green and whatever and they make big change in your processing time...if there is a delay (which i dont believe, cuz there is no official link about it in cic news room), it would be for all , applicants, lawyer...., how can they help??

HB.Agenda2

Jul 18, 2011
G&S certainly have a huge mouth... a friend of mine applied PR for her spouse under spousal sponsorship/family class... she was charged 11K... CIC fees separate...

SAJ_ee2015

Jul 4, 2015
indian5911 said:
Hi Guys,
This what i got from Green and Spigel email.

Refugee Processing May Cause Delays for Other Applications

December 2, 2015 – Please be advised that in order to meet Canada’s commitment for the resettlement of Syrian refugees, some Government of Canada immigration professionals are being temporarily reassigned from other departments and units. This may cause temporary processing delays across multiple work permits streams and permanent residence applications.

If you require urgent assistance in processing a work permit or immigration application, please contact Green and Spiegel.
seems like they have almost stopped processing of FSW inland applications. This is very bad. The whole refugee thing will last until February end next year.

dukhi

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2013
ohhh god....i am so tired of this now...
even when i am working i am constantly thinking about this....its so exhausting

glen222

Nov 4, 2015
SAJ_ee2015 said:
seems like they have almost stopped processing of FSW inland applications. This is very bad. The whole refugee thing will last until February end next year.
terrible...stressful...i wish they would have tried to get 25000 Syrian refugees by december 31st. By doing that atleast we would have only waited till december end.
But by extending the deadline till feburary they have actually delayed everything including our applications till feb end :( and god knows by when will they bring everything back on track... :-\ :-\ :-\
thats really sad

anarsoul

Jul 12, 2014
glen222 said:
terrible...stressful...i wish they would have tried to get 25000 Syrian refugees by december 31st. By doing that atleast we would have only waited till december end.
But by extending the deadline till feburary they have actually delayed everything including our applications till feb end :( and god knows by when will they bring everything back on track... :-\ :-\ :-\
thats really sad
It's technically impossible to get 25k of refugees by end of this year. I'd say it's still impossible to get them here by end of February.

iRead

Dec 2, 2015
According to their statistics in CIC website they have just processed about 1000 refugee applications (in about 1 month), So how can they process 24000 applications in 3 months? so even that Feb deadline might be also extended...

glen222

Nov 4, 2015
iRead said:
According to their statistics in CIC website they have just processed about 1000 refugee applications (in about 1 month), So how can they process 24000 applications in 3 months? so even that Feb deadline might be also extended...
yea thats like processing almost 300 refugee applicants everyday. and that too including weekends and holidays..they will have to work on holidays and weekend to meet this target...impossible impossible

also to keep everyone else happy ''keep on conducting draws'' :(

ksk_fsw

Star Member
Jul 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I got "updated" in MYCIC and it went back to "Submitted" immediately after I checked the status.. No real update inside or ghost mail. Aug 19 AOR Inland FSW...

glen222

Nov 4, 2015
ksk_fsw said:
I got "updated" in MYCIC and it went back to "Submitted" immediately after I checked the status.. No real update inside or ghost mail. Aug 19 AOR Inland FSW...
is your background check in progress already ?? if not.. it will in few hours

ksk_fsw

Star Member
Jul 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
glen222 said:
is your background check in progress already ?? if not.. it will in few hours
Yes..It is already In Progress since Aug end.. happened at the same time as Medical Passed.