+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND FSW .... CONNECT HERE

m4ri80

Aug 6, 2015
Hey guys,
quick question: if you have to tell something to the VO.. how could you do that? CIC call center (the most useless in the history of all call centers!) told me to mail a letter.. :eek:

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
m4ri80 said:
Hey guys,
quick question: if you have to tell something to the VO.. how could you do that? CIC call center (the most useless in the history of all call centers!) told me to mail a letter.. :eek:
try CSE......

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dukhi said:
whats the extension and waiting time?
1 888 242 2100... Dial 1 and then follow instructions... select check application status for permanent residence.

and at the end dial 0 for operator.

when i called it got hanged up by saying we are unable to transfer your call due to long wait times and call center are busy blah blah....

try it 2-3 times you will ge tit once and wait times is almost 10-20 minutes as i used to call them before for my TFW so i know few officers are good they will answer and few are like just tell you that its still under process or sorry we cannot help wait for 6 months time to pass.... so try it 3-4 times.

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
https://twitter.com/CitImmCanada/status/672077981410574336

info from one topsy......

cic twitter acct.....

snail

Nov 16, 2015
Got my GCMS notes
apparently I passed everything (R75,76, A11.2) on the 3rd of November. Due date was 2nd December. Pretty happy with that, just means i have to wait until they get round to sending a passport request.

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
snail said:
Got my GCMS notes
apparently I passed everything (R75,76, A11.2) on the 3rd of November. Due date was 2nd December. Pretty happy with that, just means i have to wait until they get round to sending a passport request.
hi snail thats great.

can you please give more info about your timeline and some useful notes from your gcms?

thnaks.

snail

Nov 16, 2015
aor 22nd of July
meds passed august 10th

lots of iterations saying various this 'met' 'not met' 'in progress'
only notes are "send for R10 eligibility" on 5th August
R10 all ok -22nd August
and R75,R76 A11.2 passed, criminality passed, funds requirement met on 3rd November.

anarsoul

Jul 12, 2014
snail said:
aor 22nd of July
meds passed august 10th

R10 all ok -22nd August
and R75,R76 A11.2 passed, criminality passed, funds requirement met on 3rd November.
Did you get a ghost e-mail on November 3rd?

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
snail said:
aor 22nd of July
meds passed august 10th

R10 all ok -22nd August
thank you for the details we have almost similar timeline.

also on nov 4th i got a schedule A request which i submitted same day.... after that its almost 1 month for me.

and schedule A letter reads as we begun processign your application for PR and in order to reach a final decision we require schedule A form duly filled and signed by you.

so i guess our applications are already done for july people. but its stuck for a final check as they are busy with their mission in hand... so hoping to get it before Christmas....

morable

Dec 1, 2015
denny123 said:
Hello,

I have been monitoring this thread from quite some time and i would like to share my experience with everyone. My time line is
ITA - July10th (FSW Inland)
AOR - Aug 5
Medical Passed - Aug 14
Applied for BOWP - Aug 26
BOWP Received - Dec 1st

I contacted CIC around November 30, regarding 2nd AOR. I called and told them that i haven't received my 2nd AOR till date and as per my last GCMS my R10 was cleared. CIC rep was so helpful that he checked my files and explained me everything. He submitted a request on my behalf to send me a second AOR. I explained him my situation that i have applied for BOWP without 2nd AOR as i never received it. He also gave me an update regarding my PR application. He explained me about the ghost emails that we all have been receiving, it is when my file was transferred to VO for review. He also gave me a timeline about the expected timeframe about when my file will be received back from VO.
After this i called again after few days to get an update regarding the status of my request for 2nd AOR. A very sweet lady on the other side checked it for me and said it is still under process and might take upto 2 weeks. So i asked her if i should send a CSE regarding my BOWP application. She said as my file is complete and doesn't require any additional documents. She also said that my PR file is also complete and everything looks good. I should expect my PR by the new year.

I hope this helps.
I just called CIC and they told me that they are processing the WP applications for July, and they haven't even looked at the the August applications yet. So I am not sure how you applied at the end of August and got your BOWP already. They told me that they can't even promise a time for the August WP applications.

And for PR, most of the July PR applicants can't even get any information when they call CIC, because it hasn't been 6 months yet.

I am surprised that you applied for PR and BOWP in August, you already received your BOWP and they are giving information on your PR application on the phone.

How?

mmiirr168

Star Member
Jul 16, 2015
morable said:
I just called CIC and they told me that they are processing the WP applications for July, and they haven't even looked at the the August applications yet. So I am not sure how you applied at the end of August and got your BOWP already. They told me that they can't even promise a time for the August WP applications.

And for PR, most of the July PR applicants can't even get any information when they call CIC, because it hasn't been 6 months yet.

I am surprised that you applied for PR and BOWP in August, you already received your BOWP and they are giving information on your PR application on the phone.

How?
Hi, morable and everyone

I applied on 31th July. Its been 125 days for me and absolutely no news or anything. Called CIC three times before to see if I can get any luck to find out anything regarding the progress of my application. But every time they just said you are still within the six month time frame. And sometimes I wonder what's the point here if I call back after 6 months? they are going to ask me to wait for another 6 months maybe? I understand that they have to follow rules/protocols. But if some one has already been waiting for 5 months or more (quite a bit of ppls have been waiting for 7 months according to other threads on this forum) and have not got a result, that means something is not right and these applicants should have every reason to request the visa officer to take a look at their files and theirs should be dealt with in a priory manner. Instead, CIC keeps doing draws and approving applicants under other categories in a very short time frame (typically 2 months or less for CEC) while ignoring ppl under other categories such as inland fsw. What they are doing is very unprofessional!!

Besides, seems like our "beloved" immigration minister just announced that they are going to take in 35k to 50k syria refugees in total by the end of 2016. For god's sake, they only processed about 1000 right now. I personally support them bringing in refugees but seems like CIC has a serious problem which is lack of organization, planning and responsibilities.

Hope we are will hear from CIC soon. Praying every day for all the applicants who are waiting, especially July and August inland fsw ppl.

ctaylor8676

Jul 28, 2015
morable said:

How?
Hi

I applied for my BOWP on September 2nd and I received it last week. So some are being processed faster than the time they state online.

shibaak

Feb 13, 2015
wildemam said:
Hi there,

Many people noted that the EE spreadsheet is not being updated anymore. I created and am willing to maintain a new spreadsheet to give a general picture about the processing time averages for the 4 main programs. As many noted before, specific cases do not matter, rather the average of CIC.

Please fill the form at : http://goo.gl/forms/CkuxRDIJbf

The spreadsheet can be found here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19JvPhUBX92ZDzMWgKc_LUMZedPZ87hJ3J1tb-v3W54o/edit?usp=sharing

Please save the "edit your response" link somewhere to update your status, or inform me and I will delete the older entry.
Please all of you go and enter your info into this file.
It will help us and future people have a clue of what is going on. when you submit, you get a link that says edit your respomse. Please open that link and save it somewhere so that you can edit your results later.