+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND FSW .... CONNECT HERE

ap88

Star Member
Jan 25, 2015
ctaylor8676 said:
Hi

I applied for my BOWP on September 2nd and I received it last week. So some are being processed faster than the time they state online.
I applied bowp on August 6th, nothing yet! No movement in July PR file or August bowp app!! :(

morable

Dec 1, 2015
ctaylor8676 said:
Hi

I applied for my BOWP on September 2nd and I received it last week. So some are being processed faster than the time they state online.
Hi CTaylor,

It is really upsetting for me because, currently I only have a valid Visitor Record, I can't work and I can't even go home for Christmas.

I am confused to see some applications getting approved from late august and september, when they're telling me that they are still working on July applications and haven't even started processing August.

I don't know what might have I done wrong or different. Have you applied online?
I also went to the POE to see if they would give me the BOWP there but they said they couldn't.

Tuskers

Star Member
Aug 22, 2015
Vancouver
Hi all,

Its been almost 5 month for me after I submitted my application on July 15 under Express entry and there is no 2nd AOR yet.

My current work permit (which is closed and with LMIA) expires in December and am going to submit for BOWP.
If so, I need to apply for an Open Work permit for me and spouse by using Form IMM5710E? However my question is which Form I should use for my child?

In my case (Principal applicant) submit the BOWP with Form IMM5710?
Which Form my spouse should use? Is it the same Form IMM5710?
Also my child is now 3 year old and she is correctly with a temporary resident visa (its not a study permit) so for her which form i should use?

Please help me.

denny123

Jul 11, 2015
morable said:
I just called CIC and they told me that they are processing the WP applications for July, and they haven't even looked at the the August applications yet. So I am not sure how you applied at the end of August and got your BOWP already. They told me that they can't even promise a time for the August WP applications.

And for PR, most of the July PR applicants can't even get any information when they call CIC, because it hasn't been 6 months yet.

I am surprised that you applied for PR and BOWP in August, you already received your BOWP and they are giving information on your PR application on the phone.

How?
I applied through paper application. I am not sure how you applied. Processing time of online application is higher than paper application.

gorkhethito

Mar 23, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31 Aug
AOR Received.
31 Aug
denny123 said:
I applied through paper application. I am not sure how you applied. Processing time of online application is higher than paper application.
before it was.. past 4 weeks..online is faster than paper as of cic update on processing time..

dukhi

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2013
ntwkengg said:
thank you for the details we have almost similar timeline.

also on nov 4th i got a schedule A request which i submitted same day.... after that its almost 1 month for me.

and schedule A letter reads as we begun processign your application for PR and in order to reach a final decision we require schedule A form duly filled and signed by you.

so i guess our applications are already done for july people. but its stuck for a final check as they are busy with their mission in hand... so hoping to get it before Christmas....
did you tried calling them?

glen222

Nov 4, 2015
anarsoul said:
Nope. And I feel that December is not our month :(
are they going to delay till march ? :eek: :-X :-\

god knows what are they waiting for.....as they are kind of done with july applicants and are processing aug applicants....but why make everyone wait............atleast give DM's on rolling basis...slowly and steadily ppl would still appreciate it. but halting everything doesn't make sense

ctaylor8676

Jul 28, 2015
I applied online for my BOWP, my application for Express Entry went in on July 28.

I don't know why mine was processed quickly. I was on an IEC visa which expired on October 17th and had been on implied status since then.

morable said:
Hi CTaylor,

It is really upsetting for me because, currently I only have a valid Visitor Record, I can't work and I can't even go home for Christmas.

I am confused to see some applications getting approved from late august and september, when they're telling me that they are still working on July applications and haven't even started processing August.

I don't know what might have I done wrong or different. Have you applied online?
I also went to the POE to see if they would give me the BOWP there but they said they couldn't.

anarsoul

Jul 12, 2014
glen222 said:
are they going to delay till march ? :eek: :-X :-\

god knows what are they waiting for.....as they are kind of done with july applicants and are processing aug applicants....but why make everyone wait............atleast give DM's on rolling basis...slowly and steadily ppl would still appreciate it. but halting everything doesn't make sense
Who knows... Let's wait and see.

snail

Nov 16, 2015
One interesting thing I saw in my notes was that the files were redistributed to a different processing centre at one point because that office was over loaded. Sounds like they have been allowing mini backlogs to build up in some offices while others are processing fewer applicants (ie they decided to give people only CEC or only FSW and there are several times more FSW than CEC applications). Honestly looks typical of CIC-they are using inefficient systems that always lead to collapse or huge backlogs.

eeaplicant

Dec 3, 2015
Hello.

Can someone tell me..how long does it takes to get GCMS notes ? I never requested one.

Also, what is 2nd AOR ?? I just received 2 messages in my MYCIC "Acknowledgement of receipt" and "Confirmation of Online Application Transmission"