INLAND APPLICATIONS 2015

june1990

Jul 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
browning911 said:
LOL. Fire her!!!

Just kidding.
crossed my mind, but i already paid her :( and i dont know what would be the next step on our application, even though we have submitted all the documents needed already..

sylvain1

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2016
Quebec
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
12-08-2015
AOR Received.
07-11-2015
Med's Request
07-12-2016
Med's Done....
21-12-2016
LANDED..........
26-05-2017
browning911 said:
Hold on guys. I hope you will be next.

You two and Berylia should try to contact you MP to see if MP can get an update.
I did contact my MP about 3 weeks ago. He was told by IRCC that nothing is missing in our application and we just have to wait... my MP told me to contact him again 1 month later if nothing changed. That will be next Thursday. For sure I will contact him again if I don't get any news until Thursday.

But what really feels unfair to me is that they removed the processing time to get AIP. The only processing time IRCC refers to is the 26 months. Even on the automatic messages you hear when calling IRCC call center, they say they are processing applications received before December 7th... So we can't complain of anything because they respect the 26 months deadline, but from the spreadsheet it's obvious that they processed most of September, October and November applicants and they are now working on December applicants. They even started 2016 applications... July applicants had to wait quite a lot to be processed and it seems most of August applicants are getting the same.

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
already did for applications
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
june1990 said:
hi, anyone who knew my story for the last couple days, i got another update.
so i called cic today, and they managed to find my missing (previously said cancelled) medical, that i did last year, she said that it wasnt link in my application/account, so she gave me a confirmation number stating that they have received this medical result, and asked me to make a message to IRCC webform and let them know about what happened. i did not tell this to my consultant since at this point she's basically just useless. i hope that once cic received this and look in to my account, we could hear some good news.

AT least your getting some whereason, I suggest you say it to lazy Consultant. Did you explain how lazy this woman is. I suggest you look out for you

dermire2012

Dec 27, 2016
congratulations to all!!

august applicant here, still waiting for any update from immigration. they asked for medical and police cert in last week of december so i did mine in january. it will be a month next week that i finished both medical and police cert. i didnt try to contact our MP, will it help if i contact him? this is just frustrating coz u dont know if your going to stay or not and i really want to work. we can't do any plans til i have my papers. i can't apply for work permit coz i dont have any status here. what frustrates me most is seeing 2016 applicants getting their landing interview. i am happy for them however i can't help to ask why they got it first than me. if there is problem or any issue on my application they should have asked for it already, right?

june1990

Jul 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
carolbb23 said:
AT least your getting some whereason, I suggest you say it to lazy Consultant. Did you explain how lazy this woman is. I suggest you look out for you
yes, that's quite a relief, its disappointing that i find it out myself and that it took over 5 months before we find out that my medical isnt linked to my application, if she followed up to cic just like what i asked her before instead of just telling me to wait, we couldve fix it sooner. but i guess it is what it is, at least now i know not to trust her anymore...

june1990

Jul 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dermire2012 said:
congratulations to all!!

august applicant here, still waiting for any update from immigration. they asked for medical and police cert in last week of december so i did mine in january. it will be a month next week that i finished both medical and police cert. i didnt try to contact our MP, will it help if i contact him? this is just frustrating coz u dont know if your going to stay or not and i really want to work. we can't do any plans til i have my papers. i can't apply for work permit coz i dont have any status here. what frustrates me most is seeing 2016 applicants getting their landing interview. i am happy for them however i can't help to ask why they got it first than me. if there is problem or any issue on my application they should have asked for it already, right?
call cic , thats the only way you could find out what's going on with your application right away, you could order notes but that would take a month.

Sceena

Jan 30, 2017
browning911 said:
SIR was a IRCC initiative to reduce the time for straight forward inland spousal application. It is not longer in effect.
Yes, I am pretty sure that was it. She did not really appear to question our relationship, but went through the most random questions with the two of us, separated. And yes, she said it is standard procedure, when the application is processed so quickly.

I haven't fully understood how they prioritize their applications!! I am hoping for good news for everybody soon!!!!!

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
june1990 said:
yes, that's quite a relief, its disappointing that i find it out myself and that it took over 5 months before we find out that my medical isnt linked to my application, if she followed up to cic just like what i asked her before instead of just telling me to wait, we couldve fix it sooner. but i guess it is what it is, at least now i know not to trust her anymore...

OMG my husband lawyer, hates me because I used to email her or call her from time to time, even to ask how our stuff is doing after finding out about pcc on my own in june 2016 and liedo it came on June 23,2016 when request was June 2,2016. And after that she tried to use my add as being anxious but people who dealt with her was like email her from time to time plus I am diabetic I asked and explain to the Dr she was like no this did not trigger the diabetes and she is like sounds like bs after that I am like I am calling cic myself but still used her and play dumb when ever we go cic and even she said our case is going good,

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
june1990 said:

Girl you have to do what have to do my husband lawyer hates me because I used time check in on her time to time I realize I call my self

pinkgeek

Dec 4, 2016
Happy Monday everyone!

Here's hoping this week brings more good news for everyone here!

Quick question (that is probably annoying and has probably been asked a million times)

Does there seem to be a lengthy delay between MyCic saying Decision Made under Permanent Residence Application Status, and when when you receive an emailed letter of what that decision is? Ecas still shows In progress.

I'm just SO antsy to read the letter.... after 2 and a bit years of a bunch of hiccups in our process, it's almost harder to wait to find out what exactly the decision is that was made! lol

svan

Jun 14, 2016
pinkgeek said:
Happy Monday everyone!

Here's hoping this week brings more good news for everyone here!

Quick question (that is probably annoying and has probably been asked a million times)

Does there seem to be a lengthy delay between MyCic saying Decision Made under Permanent Residence Application Status, and when when you receive an emailed letter of what that decision is? Ecas still shows In progress.

I'm just SO antsy to read the letter.... after 2 and a bit years of a bunch of hiccups in our process, it's almost harder to wait to find out what exactly the decision is that was made! lol
You most likely have it in Ecas by now. In "Application/profile details" screen. Go down below to to " Application Messages ". The message should say "Permanent Residence Authorized". Click on ">" on left. Click on "View this message". PDF format file opens with your letter.

Christine_Y

Jul 22, 2015
My best advise is bring the sponsor's ID (Passport, driver license/credit card or any government ID that shows address)
Just be prepared a landing interview letter, ID for BOTH!!!, and receipt.

the letter doesn't ask means the sponsor doesn't need to bring ID.
Both of you need to bring any identify documents whatsoever.
Its very simple basic.

shaznaz75 said:
Actually the landing letter doesn't ask for the sponsor to bring any id, it just says to bring your sponsor (if you are being landed as a member of the Spouse in-land canada class). My sponsor doesn't have a driver's license, thinking birth certificate and health card along with bank statement with our address should work. If they needed something they would have said in this letter I got from them:
In order to grant you permanent residence, you must provide us with satisfactory original identity documents. All applicants must provide their original valid passports at the landing interview.
You must attend the interview with the following:
Ø All of your dependants in Canada if they are included in this application
Ø Proof you have paid the $490 Right of Permanent Residence Fee (This fee is not required for minors or Convention Refugees)

o If you have not yet paid this fee, you may do so on-line at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/index.asp)

Ø Your own interpreter, if required
Ø Your sponsor if you are being landed under the In-Canada Spousal/Family Class
Ø Two (2) photos for each person on this application taken within the last 12 months (please visit:http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf for specifications).
Ø Your current Social Insurance Number (SIN) card (if a number has been issued to you by Service Canada)
Ø All documents issued to you by Citizenship and Immigration Canada
Important:
Failure to appear for this interview may be interpreted as evidence that you are no longer seeking permanent residence in Canada and your file may be closed.
** NOTE **
Please reply to this email and advise i
f you will be unable to attend this appointment.
Thank you,

Yes, he is my sponsor. Perhaps she could bring along her passport and a letter addressed to her / both of you at your address (i.e. bank statement). I don't think there would be a problem with that, as one is a govt issued photographic ID and the letter would prove you are both at the same address. You might not even need a letter, perhaps the passport by itself would be just fine as it has your address on it. I am just not sure as it is a foreign issued one. You could always call CIC to clarify.

Christine_Y

Jul 22, 2015
Mama mia....

Just call CIC and follow up what is your status of application.
Please don't just sit around and wait.
I've contacted CIC regarding my application about 2 times and the kindly agent advised me my application has been finalized. Got AIP letter and landing interview letter very fast!

It has been almost 2 months you to completed a medical exam.
Please Call them immediately.

berylia said:
I am July 30, 2015 applicant. I think I am on the Aug boat. Same here, got medical request last Dec then nothing else.

I am started to hate all the process and began to doubt the idea of immigration. Now I fight with my husband every 2 days and almost in the place of devoicing.

pinkgeek

Dec 4, 2016
You most likely have it in Ecas by now. In "Application/profile details" screen. Go down below to to " Application Messages ". The message should say "Permanent Residence Authorized". Click on ">" on left. Click on "View this message". PDF format file opens with your letter.
Thank you for the instructions! I really appreciate it. Sadly, it's still not there. Ecas shows "Not started" under Final Decision... which is strange because Ecas is supposed to be much more up to date than MyCic. MyCic says Decision made though! I'll keep checking that though :)

For anyone who had MyCic say Decision Made, how long did it take to receive the actual letter/emailed letter/pdf on your Ecas file that said what the decision actually was?

simpsol22

Feb 11, 2015
South Surrey, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Landing: Surrey
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2015
Doc's Request.
17-06-2016
AOR Received.
21-01-2016
Med's Done....
04-06-2016
LANDED..........
13-02-2017
pinkgeek said:
Thank you for the instructions! I really appreciate it. Sadly, it's still not there. Ecas shows "Not started" under Final Decision... which is strange because Ecas is supposed to be much more up to date than MyCic. MyCic says Decision made though! I'll keep checking that though :)

For anyone who had MyCic say Decision Made, how long did it take to receive the actual letter/emailed letter/pdf on your Ecas file that said what the decision actually was?
To start you both have mycic and ecas backwards. :) but yes my ecas has been a DM for a little while now and no letter. MyCIC says in process. Often people dont get the DM letter and just get a landing letter. Per an agent i got AIP....but he could see the agent never issued the letter. A few others i know got the landing letter before eCAS ever updated to DM. And even after getting the landing letter thier MyCIC still shows in process.