00-00-0000
Passport Req..
00-00-0000
VISA ISSUED...
00-00-0000
LANDED..........
17-07-2017
Detoye said:
How long does it take for landing letter?
According to this person's experience:

shaznaz75 said:
Got landing interview date today
Jan 23 got DM, landing interview letter received: Jan 31

Landing interview scheduled for Feb 10, 2017

Good Luck to everyone waiting for their turn!

browning911

Champion Member
Mar 30, 2016
Toronto ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPCMISS
App. Filed.......
30-03-2016
Doc's Request.
Redo IMM5406 and IMM5669 (Jan 2017)
AOR Received.
02-05-2016
Med's Request
00-00-0000
Med's Done....
27-06-2016
Interview........
00-00-0000
Passport Req..
00-00-0000
VISA ISSUED...
00-00-0000
LANDED..........
17-07-2017
juve said:
Send it to the visa office?
Juve send the information via a case specific enquiry (CSE) on CIC website. You upload the requested information via pdf file(s) and include the letter they sent you. You can send multiple pdf files in one CSE.

Here is the link:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp

simpsol22

Feb 11, 2015
South Surrey, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Landing: Surrey
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2015
Doc's Request.
17-06-2016
AOR Received.
21-01-2016
Med's Done....
04-06-2016
LANDED..........
13-02-2017
Detoye said:
How long does it take for landing letter?
What office are your landing in?

juve

Star Member
May 19, 2016
browning911 said:
Juve send the information via a case specific enquiry (CSE) on CIC website. You upload the requested information via pdf file(s) and include the letter they sent you. You can send multiple pdf files in one CSE.

Here is the link:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp
Oh thank you, I didnt know that you can send multiple Pdfs.

I just checked my Ecas and it says Decision Made under Sponsorship application .. Once i send the documents , how long will it take to get AIP if everything was good .

pinkgeek

Dec 4, 2016
Thank you Browning911 and Detoye ! I appreciate that!

Now I have to try to find the ability to focus at work instead of daydreaming of what it's going to be like when this is all complete and over! ha ha.

I don't even know when to expect the DM letter or the Landing Interview letter. Is it the same thing? Does it come all in one letter?

km9203

Aug 9, 2015
Med's Done....
Sent with app
Hi everyone!

I landed yesterday at the Calgary office and it was a really smooth process.

We arrived 30 mins before our appointment and were told to sit and they would call us up. More people started arriving, then we were called up first and people queued behind us. We were asked to show the invitation letter and then let through into the waiting room.

We were the first people to get called into the "interview" room. The lady was very friendly, she asked to see my common-law partner's ID with matching address and then asked if he had ever been charged with a crime or declared bankruptcy.

She then asked to see my passport, work permit, and receipt of payment. She asked me if I had ever been denied entry to Canada, been charged with a crime or have a dependent. Then she stamped my OWP and gave it back to me, saying it was no longer needed. I also got to keep my copy of the resident fee receipt as she had one on their system.

We went through the legalities. We have a condition (probably since we are common-law). We have to stay together for 2 years, and my CL partner is financially responsible for me for 3 years.

I then signed and initialed my COPR and was also given a copy. They seem to no longer staple it in your passport. It says that it is not a travel document so I assume that is why.

She told me that the PR card would take about 2 months to arrive in the mail.

She also told me that straight after the appointment, I could go and get my permanent SIN number and also change my health card from temporary resident to permanent! We went and did that and it was easy, I just had to show my passport and COPR.

All in all, the appointment took 10 minutes. :)

Edit: Also, thank you to everyone on this forum who provided answers and advice when needed! It is such a great resource. Good luck to everyone who is waiting for their landing appointment.

simpsol22

Feb 11, 2015
South Surrey, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Landing: Surrey
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2015
Doc's Request.
17-06-2016
AOR Received.
21-01-2016
Med's Done....
04-06-2016
LANDED..........
13-02-2017
km9203 said:
Hi everyone!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!! :)

browning911

Champion Member
Mar 30, 2016
Toronto ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPCMISS
App. Filed.......
30-03-2016
Doc's Request.
Redo IMM5406 and IMM5669 (Jan 2017)
AOR Received.
02-05-2016
Med's Request
00-00-0000
Med's Done....
27-06-2016
Interview........
00-00-0000
Passport Req..
00-00-0000
VISA ISSUED...
00-00-0000
LANDED..........
17-07-2017
km9203 said:
Hi everyone!

We arrived 30 mins before our appointment and were told to sit and they would call us up. More people started arriving, then we were called up first and people queued behind us. We were asked to show the invitation letter and then let through into the waiting room.

We were the first people to get called into the "interview" room. The lady was very friendly, she asked to see my common-law partner's ID with matching address and then asked if he had ever been charged with a crime or declared bankruptcy.

She then asked to see my passport, work permit, and receipt of payment. She asked me if I had ever been denied entry to Canada, been charged with a crime or have a dependent. Then she stamped my OWP and gave it back to me, saying it was no longer needed. I also got to keep my copy of the resident fee receipt as she had one on their system.

We went through the legalities. We have a condition (probably since we are common-law). We have to stay together for 2 years, and my CL partner is financially responsible for me for 3 years.

I then signed and initialed my COPR and was also given a copy. They seem to no longer staple it in your passport. It says that it is not a travel document so I assume that is why.

She also told me that straight after the appointment, I could go and get my permanent SIN number and also change my health card from temporary resident to permanent! We went and did that and it was easy, I just had to show my passport and COPR.

Edit: Also, thank you to everyone on this forum who provided answers and advice when needed! It is such a great resource. Good luck to everyone who is waiting for their landing appointment.
Congrats Km9203. Really appreciate the detail in your post. All the best to you and your spouse.

ROBIN PHILIP

Star Member
Apr 16, 2016
km9203 said:
Hi everyone!

Thank you so much for sharing ur experience!!!!

sylvain1

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2016
Quebec
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
12-08-2015
AOR Received.
07-11-2015
Med's Request
07-12-2016
Med's Done....
21-12-2016
LANDED..........
26-05-2017
Congratulations to all that got the great news recently! You seem to be quite a lot!
I hope at some point IRCC will remember they should also process August 2015 applications...

kapilhere

Star Member
Feb 10, 2016
sylvain1 said:
Congratulations to all that got the great news recently! You seem to be quite a lot!
I hope at some point IRCC will remember they should also process August 2015 applications...
I am on the same boat, applied on 19th August 2015. It seems like we are most badly impacted.

pinkgeek

Dec 4, 2016
I hope at some point IRCC will remember they should also process August 2015 applications.
I'm technically an August 2015 applicant (I applied earlier but it was returned to me and by the time it was sent back, it was an August 2015 receive date and a November 2015 processing start date).

I received my SA late December and this morning our MyCic account shows DM under PR applicant. I'm certain you'll be very soon! have you heard anything??

kapilhere

Star Member
Feb 10, 2016
km9203 said:
Hi everyone!

Congratulations

Is your common law partner your sponsor. I wonder if my wife has a Canada ID with our address on it since she do not drive etc.
Her new passport(foreign country) has our new address though, will it work?