+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2014

bored_waiting

Aug 30, 2014
I havent check my mail box in a few days and when i check it today i saw that CIC already sent me my AOR and it started with an "F"....from the date on the letter i can say it took me 2 weeks to get my AOR.

Alurra71

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2012
Ontario
Visa Office......
Vegreville
App. Filed.......
07-12-2012
AOR Received.
21-01-2013
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2013
LANDED..........
19-12-2013
bored_waiting said:
I have a family member who did the outland application and him and his wife have been together for years and they have a kid together no criminal issues. He sent his app. almost a year ago and he still not finish with the process.

and when i called the consulate in Florida where i am from the people told me that it would take around 15 to 30 months depending on evidence given! so to me it made more sense to come and wait here at least after the first stage i would have a work permit.
As I said it's up to you, but be prepared for the wait. You can always look at the US applicants spreadsheet here https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aq6VF-LGjkR9dGNpLUxQZ1Z0Mm80aE5ZWDBvWklEQUE#gid=0 to see how many of them are landing and how quickly. The times they quoted you are for the very worst case scenarios and they also are using the website to get that information. As I said, NY doesn't even process applications anymore.

Never base your application on someone elses' application. This forum is a fount of useful information and you can be sure if the US applicants are advising you to file OUTLAND there is a reason.

However, that being said you can file however you wish, because this is your application.

As I said though. Be prepared to have a minimum of 12 months of waiting before you will be able to work.

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
AIP: May 25, 2015
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
bored_waiting said:
I havent check my mail box in a few days and when i check it today i saw that CIC already sent me my AOR and it started with an "F"....from the date on the letter i can say it took me 2 weeks to get my AOR.
I have added you to the spreadsheet. So you got your AOR on August 15th?

I would also recommend to talk to other US outlanders.

bored_waiting

Aug 30, 2014
sophieee said:
I have added you to the spreadsheet. So you got your AOR on August 15th?

I would also recommend to talk to other US outlanders.
They got my app on the 6th of august and got my AOR on the 20th.

missworld13

Star Member
Jun 18, 2013
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
02-09-2014 AIP
Med's Done....
03-01-2014
Passport Req..
26-01-2015
LANDED..........
04-02-2015
I called CIC call center today, the agent gave me file number starts with f000000000. she also told me they are not sending AOR for inland applications and we have to wait for AIP. She also said she is not seeing any query so it means all seems alright. She also asked us to call back by next week for AIP. I was confused how is it psbl as they are working on july 2013 files.

what should I expect next time I call them.

civic

Mar 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-M Inland Spouse
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
missworld13 said:
I called CIC call center today, the agent gave me file number starts with f000000000. she also told me they are not sending AOR for inland applications and we have to wait for AIP. She also said she is not seeing any query so it means all seems alright. She also asked us to call back by next week for AIP. I was confused how is it psbl as they are working on july 2013 files.

You sent in your app in July 2014 and they said you will get AIP in about a week? Interesting to know... I hope miracle will happen for all of us.
I will try to call them and see what information I can get.

virk1129

Aug 26, 2014
Hello everyone i think we should forget that we had ever applied for a pr...cic updated its website and it says it is still working on applications recieved on 30 july 2013.. I think they are not working at all. At this pace be prepared to get your pr in 5 years :mad:...god give wisdom to cic.

Wating4turn

Aug 27, 2014
civic said:
You sent in your app in July 2014 and they said you will get AIP in about a week? Interesting to know... I hope miracle will happen for all of us.
I will try to call them and see what information I can get.

Can somebody also trying calling for status of AIP??? May be CIC already did make the process faster !!! I am trying to call them as well.

civic

Mar 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-M Inland Spouse
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
missworld13 said:

Are you sure CIC agent wasn't mistaken that your file was received in July 2014, not July 2013, when she said you should hear sth about AIP next week?

beholder69

Oct 9, 2011
I hope nobody seriously believes they're going to process 1 year of applications in a week, while they've currently processed less than a month's worth in ~7 months...

Wating4turn

Aug 27, 2014
missworld13 said:

Are you Sure they told you AIP in a week. Could you call them again to re-confirm and post the information for all of us??

Marialaval

Feb 3, 2014
I called in too but no AIP and the wait really is 12 months MINIMUM !I think they should just issue work permits once AOR so that people can work and pay taxes and contribute to the govt and above all have medical which is very very imp.this country shouldn't let anyone with no means of medical to get sicker and sicker because of no access to medical.esp with this long wait .

missworld13

Star Member
Jun 18, 2013
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
02-09-2014 AIP
Med's Done....
03-01-2014
Passport Req..
26-01-2015
LANDED..........
04-02-2015
Wating4turn said:
Are you Sure they told you AIP in a week. Could you call them again to re-confirm and post the information for all of us??
yes I am also confused how is it psbl i even didnt get my AOR yet and she said they are not sending even AOR

missworld13

Star Member
Jun 18, 2013
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
02-09-2014 AIP
Med's Done....
03-01-2014
Passport Req..
26-01-2015
LANDED..........
04-02-2015
NEED TO ASK ONE THING I CANCELLED MY REPRESENTATIVE SERVICES ON FRIDAY AND TODAY MY REPRESENTATIVE RECEIVED A LETTER FROM CIC BUT HE IS NOT GIVING ME AND TELLING ME WHAT IS IT ABOUT... WHAT CAN I DO?

SHOULD I CALL CIC TO FIND OUT?

IS HE ALLOWED TO KEEP MY LETTER AND DISCLOSING ME?

NEED TO KNOW WHAT STEP SHOULD I TAKE