File Transfer...
01-02-2014
Med's Request
26-03-2015
Med's Done....
28-03-2015
LANDED..........
19-05-2015
We applied online for owp back in Feb 2014, so my husband has a "implied status." I've called cic numerous times and they have said that the owp has been attached to our pr file. My question is, is my husband still eligible for the pilot program even though we applied online instead of doing a paper application? CIC has said yes, but I just don't trust them anymore.

Ass2014

Apr 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPM-v transfer to CPM-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
12-09-2013
Med's Done....
Yes up front
Interview........
----
Passport Req..
------
VISA ISSUED...
----
LANDED..........
02-27-2015
Got my Owp t was mailed to my old address.

Frignanij

Oct 21, 2013
cun said:
September 19 13 applicant here today I received an email from cic requesting proof of cohabitation, PAY RPRF and proof that our relationship is on going what should I send ?? Help please
Just go back few pages i posted it. also in the facebook group look into FILE they have that info there. good luck

shaqhal

Star Member
Dec 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
missisauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
yes
AOR Received.
yes
Med's Done....
yes
Interview........
?
Passport Req..
?
VISA ISSUED...
?
LANDED..........
?
guys, I'm wondering how long before a work permit is mailed after aip and how much it costs for medical in bc..

Carlaganda23

Jan 8, 2014
Halifax Nova Scotia
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2014
AOR Received.
20-06-2014
Med's Done....
12-05-2015
LANDED..........
SA, AIP and DM May 21th, 2015 Landed: June 12, 2015
Ponga said:
But...wouldn't that be a form of misrepresentation, by not disclosing that information on the application? Did he write in a date that wasn't truthful?

Bottom line, a person without status IS eligible AFTER AIP, so I don't see why he had to `fudge' the dates...unless he was trying to trick the online form?

Anyway, it's good that he was approved.
The Questionaire is only the eligibility assessment, the VO would not see it. I'm sure someone posted it here on this thread, I'm not sure when was it written. I will find out more, there's someone in Facebook Page about out-ot-status applied online.

sniper23

Star Member
Jan 31, 2015
I submit my application on oct 2014.cic send mi a email on dec 2014 that they receive my package..how longer now should i wait to ear from them again anyone????????????? :(

Jumps2013

Jun 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Edmonton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-03-2014
AOR Received.
06-08-2014
Med's Done....
02-01-2015
sniper23 said:
I submit my application on oct 2014.cic send mi a email on dec 2014 that they receive my package..how longer now should i wait to ear from them again anyone????????????? :(
12 - 15 months...

We submitted in march last year and other than receipt of package we haven't heard a word from them

sniper23

Star Member
Jan 31, 2015
Jumps2013 said:
12 - 15 months...

We submitted in march last year and other than receipt of package we haven't heard a word from them
is it any easier like if u were to be a foreign worker to canada..

vik999

Jul 4, 2014
GTA
Visa Office......
mississauga
Hello Everyone,

For Inland Spousal cases in limbo for over 2 years now. Would you suggest contacting our local embassy/consulate asking them to ask Foreign Affairs Canada thru diplomatic channel. Because we are foreign spouses trapped within Canada because of the delays with inland spousal process".

Do you think it is reasonable to contact our embassy /consulate and ask them for help. As legally CIC is not obligated to answer foreign spouses only sponsor. As foreign national within Canada our only support should be reaching to our Consulate for help and asking them ask Canada Foreign Affairs...?

As most of us are legal within Canada , there should not be an issue reaching to help to local Embassy/Consulate.

For example if person being sponsored is American citizen. He/She need to reach out to American Embassy tell your situation, that we cannot work, earn, and are in limbo for a long period of time... Indian person needs to contact Indian Embassay in Canada likewise...

After all family unification is common for any democratic society and any country in the world.!!!

Suggest if this is possible???

GustavesF

Oct 29, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2014
AOR Received.
26-01-2015
LANDED..........
08-10-2015
Why is it that I get a feeling that those who submitted inland have done something wrong?

Some of the comments I see from the general public are ridiculous. To the tune that we've somehow jumped the border and are hiding away in Canada.

458_Bridge

Star Member
Jan 27, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 Sep 2014
AOR Received.
Nov 12th, 2014 / Second AOR June 19th, 2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Sponsor Approval / AIP - Dec 31st 2015
VISA ISSUED...
DM - Jan 4th , 2016
LANDED..........
January 19th, 2016
Has any one whos application was received by CIC after Oct 1, 2014, received the OWP under the pilot project ?

Linden

Dec 10, 2013
Ponga said:
Quote from: Carlaganda23 on January 31, 2015, 02:16:25 pm
Great, I think it wouldn't be a big deal to apply online even you are out of status. One of the issues is the Questionaire, they will ask about your visa expiry date. When it's beyond restoration status, you can't qualify to apply. There's a person here in the website that applied online even his status was expired. He didn't put the visa expiry date on the eligibility Questionaire and manage to submit it. He was ok to apply as long as he has AIP. He was approved.

But...wouldn't that be a form of misrepresentation, by not disclosing that information on the application? Did he write in a date that wasn't truthful?

Bottom line, a person without status IS eligible AFTER AIP, so I don't see why he had to `fudge' the dates...unless he was trying to trick the online form?

Anyway, it's good that he was approved.
My partner applied online for an OWP while she was on implied visitor's status. We had to fudge the date since the online questionnaire doesn't have an option for implied status. I asked CIC about this and after a couple tries found a knowledgeable person and he said the online questionnaire is only there to direct you to the appropriate forms and that the VO doesn't consider it so it wouldn't be misrepresentation. I believe it says this on the website somewhere.

In any case my partner did it this way and got her OWP beginning of Dec with no issues.

linxord

Apr 10, 2013
vik999 said:
Hello Everyone,

For Inland Spousal cases in limbo for over 2 years now. Would you suggest contacting our local embassy/consulate asking them to ask Foreign Affairs Canada thru diplomatic channel. Because we are foreign spouses trapped within Canada because of the delays with inland spousal process".

Do you think it is reasonable to contact our embassy /consulate and ask them for help. As legally CIC is not obligated to answer foreign spouses only sponsor. As foreign national within Canada our only support should be reaching to our Consulate for help and asking them ask Canada Foreign Affairs...?

As most of us are legal within Canada , there should not be an issue reaching to help to local Embassy/Consulate.

For example if person being sponsored is American citizen. He/She need to reach out to American Embassy tell your situation, that we cannot work, earn, and are in limbo for a long period of time... Indian person needs to contact Indian Embassay in Canada likewise...

After all family unification is common for any democratic society and any country in the world.!!!

Suggest if this is possible???
I don't think the embassy/consulate can intervene in the process as these diplomatic channels are still outside of Canada. The matter for Immigration through sponsorship is internal and would be best dealt with by contacting your local MP and going through that channel. Some of the limbo people have taken it to the media as well and got a good response. I would definitely say, write a letter with your timeline and frustrations to the MP asking for their help. Include your application ID, client ID's etc. Its better if the sponsoring spouse writes the letter. I hope all the people in limbo get their PR fast, from personal experience I know it can get very frustrating and taxing on health/mental health.

Sending positive reinforcing vibes and prayers.

bankerguy

Jun 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/09/2013
Doc's Request.
sent with app - app received Sept 18, 2013
AOR Received.
04/10/13
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
V --> M OWP received Jan 9th (pilot program)
Med's Request
AIP Feb 25/2015 & DM FEB 27/2015
Med's Done....
Sent with app
Interview........
March 18, 2015
Any more AIP or AIP + DMs???